Spoiler Inside An Ad**t Game As A Former Hero

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hoque99, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated Title:
    Inside A NTR Game As A Former Hero
    ntr 게임에 빙의한 전직

DESCRIPTION:

(NO NTR)

I got pulled into the NTR game I was going to gift to my pure harem lover friend.

The game is already progressed to the middle, and the early heroines have already been NTRed.

Now I have the deep carvings to have a cigarette, but I can’t even smoke.

Ha ha ha.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I read this as addict game instead of adult and I thought, wow finally a KR novel that may deal with themes of addiction… Maybe even maturely. I really need to stop reading on my phone before bed

fairytailnsao likes this.
  4. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too,I read the title and thought it was addict.Anyway,the person in the cover looks kinda like ama lee.Spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Fostofina, Knight8 and donaiseiyuu like this.
  5. i1111991

i1111991 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
  6. arifureta

arifureta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens i the MC’s former party members after they join the other hero’s parties? Also if they rejoin him later on what’s his relationship like with them after that?

7. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They rejoin later,and their relationship with the MC is of colleagues

8. arifureta

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does he accept them as companions again? Are they still trying to seduce him or have they given up on him completely? What happens to them when they are in their new parties? Is there any indication they will join his harem in the future?

9. Knight8

Reading List:
    Link
    They are not that bad,even the MC agree that they had a good reason to left the the game MC and it was mostly his fault.He aceepts them because they are pretty powerfull and they never tried to seduce the game MC,as for the harem i don't know probally not

evanesco99211 likes this.
  10. arifureta

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I’ll disagree with you on that considering how they treated cloud. Honestly I think it’s stupid for the MC to accept them since he can likely replace them with more useful party members who he can at least trust. I don’t particularly see any purpose in adding them back besides adding them to the harem and even than I’m pretty sure readers aren’t happy about that. If he just needs powerful party members there’s no need for the MC to have them. I expected more from this Chad of an MC sure Cloud may have been an extreme example of a beta male but he’s most definitely not at fault for what happened.

11. Knight8

Reading List:
    Link
    He is,the MC himself said that it was Cloud fault

evanesco99211 likes this.
  12. arifureta

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree to disagree

utsukushi01 likes this.
  13. ghostdiver21

ghostdiver21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i get a summary how they got ntr

14. i1111991

i1111991 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

15. tommy625

tommy625 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that after risking virus just for the raw chapters. I would say that Cloud has not forgiven his former party. Neria (Is desperate to try and get thing back the way they were but failing due to her betrayal against Cloud.)and Eri ( After being saved from the Ogre she showed her ugly side after Cloud showed his strength and blamed him for the state she was in.) are delusional to think they could go back the way they were and only Ophelia (Even though both Neria and her got abused after they betrayed Cloud.) knew that things would not go back the way they were. As I’d summed up from what I found. Cloud or I should say the Reincarnator treats them as Stranger and basically have 2 others heroine
    Katarina and Shedia that basically replaced them. So in short. He treat them with indifference and see them as strangers

16. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does anyone have any summary of what happens in the near future after the orc battle?

17. utsukushi01

utsukushi01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. tommy625

tommy625 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They did. Neria is delusional to think that thing could go back the way they were after their betrayal. Eri showed her ugly side after being rescued from the Ogre after literally and I quote ‘Were you hiding your true power? If I knew you were that strong I would have stayed!’ If that didn’t showed her as a bitch and basically blamed Cloud after LITERALLY saving her. Ophelia well. She knew that thing cannot go back to the way they were. She’s the only one not dumb enough like the other 2. What I can say is after their betrayal Gis abused Ophelia and Neria nonstop. Deserved. And Eri got the worst treatment in Lorian party and was treated like dirt because they knew that she betrayed Cloud not showing a sign of remorse. They met up and they formed a Party again… Neria and Eri like I said before tried to make things go back to the way it was before and failed miserably since 2 other members have practically replaced them and the MC who reincarnated into Cloud see them at strangers.

Sapling001 likes this.
  19. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s pretty satisfying ngl

20. tommy625

tommy625 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Neria is practically desperate to get things back to the way it was before but a wise man once said. “It takes years to build trust and it take seconds to destroy that trust.”
    But considering that the novel is still ongoing I don’t know if the MC will forgive them or not.
    Those 3 have basically been replaced by the other 2 heroine in the game. They are only in Cloud party is because of Pity and Pity only. Other than that. His feeling toward them is indifferent. And Eri showing her ugly side after he saved her would make it worse.
    Katarina and Shedia on the other hand. These 2 Heroine have Practically replaced the 3 positions in Cloud hearts
    And Neria is desperate to the point she is having a crisis about it.
    That’s basically what I can sum up about the novel for now since the novel is still ongoing