Resolved Chinese ABO BL transmigration with gong MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shadowdrop, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Shadowdrop

Shadowdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I remember:
    MC is a gong and transmigrated into an ABO novel as an Alpha.
    The original book was very messed up, and the protagonist omega (ML) was practically a toy in the paws of several alphas by the end (I think there were 7 of them, including the one MC transmigrated into?)
    MC tries to distance himself from the whole situation at first, but later starts caring about and protecting ML.
    ML has a neighbor in a wheelchair who acted kind and harmless but planted camera/listening device in ML's room. Other Alphas from the novel also had some sort of spying devices planted all over ML's room. When he found out (I think with the help of MC), he was in a very bad place mentally and couldn't feel safe anywhere, so ended up living with MC.
    At some point ML needs to be marked by an Alpha (don't remember why) and MC accompanies him to a place where Alphas and Omegas get matched for marking. ML refuses several candidates and meets one (or several) of his past stalkers. He decides to stop matching and leave, but when MC helps him handle the paperwork, he realizes that he is one of the matching candidates, so he asks ML to try one last time, and when ML sees that it's him, he accepts.
    Later, ML pursues MC and successfully gets him.

What I don't remember:
    The title.

2. PuddleDuckling

PuddleDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh, I haven't read this but could it be: Hold On, You’re Something Else (?)

Shadowdrop likes this.