Spoiler I’ll End This Engagement/이제 그만 파혼해 드릴게요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 29, 2021.

1. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoiler about the cat/mage??? Please!!!!

2. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so muchhh for the recommendations ❤️❤️❤️ I'll read it after my exam is over, thanks a lottt XD❤️

Cyzzane and twilight_123 like this.
  3. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcm...:blobsmilehappyeyes:

4. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it bad that I was already reading most of those recommendations?

5. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    He does absolutely nothing but hurt her, tells her he doesn't want her in his future & they still end up together?? Lmaoo what

What about his ophelia he left our FL for?? At any point does he realize ophelia was a doll when out FL died & that she was really the girl by the cage? Arrrgh this makes me FRUSTRATED. He spends majority of this novel hurting her & never regrets or has anything bad happen to him beside her "running away" for a bit & even that, it didn't take much for him to get her. She has no spine, he's a dick, their loves a joke, & I'm so unsatisfied.

6. Xobreyana

Xobreyana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where are you reading?

7. ninjakitteh

ninjakitteh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment I learned that Devan is the ML was the moment I decided not to waste any more of my time with this ridiculous piece of shit. Honestly, I am beyond disgusted by the number of authors who seem to be convinced that violent stalker douchebags are somehow appealing romantic interests... and the fact that trash like this is so popular makes it all so much worse.

Just. Fucking. Gross.

If the author is female, she needs serious psychological help; if the author is male, he deserves to be punched in the face. Twice.

8. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on her trying to end the engagement? Like how she brings it up and so on

9. sssssleigh

sssssleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

10. Donotdisturb1234

Donotdisturb1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil what's the original Leah's relationship with the emperor I'm quite curious and looks like they're also close because the emperor gifted some dress to Leah and the original Leah is reluctant to wear it

11. axshani

axshani Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i havent read this in a long time but does the ml get better in the novel or is he still the same???

Arekushieru likes this.
  12. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • So basically, I love the one who save me in my childhood like who tf develop feelings just by being save so if a knight save you, you will fall for him th?

• Manipulation is just an excuse, based on the upper comments, he loves the MC but can't express it so he behave coldly thus when a fake ass doll appear you shift your attention to it like wtf where's the love for a long time there? It's just using it as an excuse to whitewash his cold attitude.

• FL/MC has a reason why she didn't bought up the past like the upper comment said she wants to love him who she was not because she saved him. and second it's weird to tell that you saved him with that eerie atmosphere like there's a horrifying incident happen but you suddenly confessed wtf? Weird right...

• Don't use your past trauma or being cold hearted to your partner as an excuse to be free. If you experience those things then if more better to treat your partner with care and warm heart cause you know how it feels like be treated like that

I accept the ending where FL lives alone or just be a rich aunt instead, I honestly don't see a manhwa where MC lives alone (maybe there's one) well it's romance so it's understandable that the MC will end up with someone

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
  13. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but uh up until the most recent chapters in the manhwa as far as I understand he has only ever been the most utter trash and the spoilers actually make him worse.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
    Herbie420 and evanesco99211 like this.
  14. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep coming back to this because are you sure he loved LEAH from the start? Cause he looks like he never liked her even before the "ogGL" pops up.

Rather do mean he loves the girl, that saved him, since the start because he doesn't know it was Leah

15. Suleblgc

Suleblgc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel a few mounts ago so i can't recall specifically but he didn't hate her anytime? he was just indifferent. He didn't use violence or even argue with her. He just put her in his mansion and expect her live quietly. He felt guilt about her father and i suppose he think he should not love her. So he didn't show affection.

16. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    I just binged on two novels, and they both did great in disappointing me. I don't care about how much he loved her in the past the morale of the story is he's a d***head, and I don't understand fl, why always talk about ending the engagement yet still haven't accomplished half of it. I think the plot of the story is good but the execution was terrible. It hurt my head terribly to see a lot things that certainly shouldn't be there.

Herbie420 and JoAnna like this.
  17. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do like me,read the spoilers before reading the novel so you can know if it's worth your time.

18. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask which one you read so I can avoid them?

Herbie420 and Emma626 like this.
  19. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. I should have. But no! My head was like "give it a chance" and "trust the process" till I felt my head blown up.

The other one disappointed me, because the FL certainly could have made way better choices, but seemed so into the idea that her life was in a novel. Even that sister of hers is shitty as she can get. I like good angsty plots or even revenge but it should be written well. The whole novel was about misunderstandings. I Became The Wife Of A Tragedy's Main Le...

20. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another childish awful ML....In the same breath, he tells her to wait for him and that he cares about her and then says that he doesn't want her in his future. I don't care if he is doing this for some greater reason (since authors who lack the proper tools to make a good story use this bullshit excuse all the time), it's just very offputting. Even moments the author thinks are supposed to be cute (since they are shown in chibi form in the manhwa) are just very annoying.

The ML is bossy and neglected the MC (in the original plot, which is the real MC) there's even a scene in which she waited for hours for him in the rain and he didn't give a sh*t but now that she no longer runs after him, he thinks she is ***different*** oh f*ck off! Miss me with that bullshit. Honestly, the only reason I sometimes read this (every 20 chapters or so) is because the art is nice and I want to see how this end but I truly think this is such a missed opportunity. We have seen many other stories where the ML hates MC because pf her father and this could've been a nice change since he father saved him....but no, the author decided to make an adult male act like a 5 year old all the time