Spoiler When I Quit Being A Wicked Mother-in-law, Everyone Became Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Dec 8, 2020.

1. xumiso

xumiso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh thank you for clarifying, cause i was confused, ngl i kinda feel bad for elliot but at the same time i can understand OGFL's perspective

evanesco99211 and Nekozzzzzzzz like this.
  2. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here to read some spoilers of how and what will be the satisfying downfall of the head maid hahahahaha

I've been looking for this hahahahahah

3. ajiyan_fatemi

ajiyan_fatemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard the fl
    will get poisoned
    can anyone spoil me about it??

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    DannaNicolgZ and twilight_123 like this.
  4. ajiyan_fatemi

ajiyan_fatemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant the fl not the maid

5. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sry...i take back my comment...:blobtired:

DOHere likes this.
  6. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Without using her past as an "excuse", it explains a lot of her behavior.
    Her family did everything they wanted without caring for her at all. She lacks of affection, that explains why she easily trows a fit, she is probably an attention seeker. And since in the end, she never has the love she wanted, she mimic her parents once adult.
    She is a mix between her selfish parent's and destructive attention - seeker.

That explains why she didn't care for her son, as a woman, she had done her job to give birth, now it's not her problem. Like she wasn't the problem of her parents before. Maybe her hate for her son comes from her jealousy of her brother, who has all the love and attention she sought.

Since she still financially helps her brother 8 years after leaving the house, she clearly is still in their grasp.
    She no longer wishes to be loved, only to do whatever she wants without being bothered.

It's clearly selfish, since she didn't even do her job as the mistress of the house, and she is a growth up woman, her behavior cannot be entirely put on her past. But it's not something that should be entirely ignored either, since she was the victim of severe abused.

PS : I wish to add that her action in the first timeline is dubious. With Meg case, we know that MC didn't have power in the house, and Meg is never mentioned as a bad guy in the OG novel. Meaning that even, so she was directly involved in OG FL mistreatment, she probably never was discovered by the OG couple. Since Meg immediately tried to set up MC against Lillielle, it's not far-fetched that she plot some stuff between them in the first timeline too. Or directly against MC to be the next duchess like she wanted.
    MC was horrible, but everyone lived with her before that, maybe MC and OG FL relationship could have been not as bad as it was with Meg. MC will be a bad step-mother, but not enough to be hated and killed like she was.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  7. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stumbled :sushi_singing:, I read, I like, not much chaper coz its new, Im not satisfied:sushi_help:, Im really impatient:sushi_sigh:, I read spoilers (Thank you @Viole1369, @PleaseSaveMeTomorrow, @NesisLynx, @KYSD12, @Rika77, and others) Now I wait and stalk. :sushi_hide::sushi_peak:

Also, the dude named Marquis Saxony, MC' brother is a big ass thick face trash! I mean, he treats OG.MC lowly and insults her, but he has the audacity to demand money from her even though she's higher in position than him! (OG.MC might be pressured and mean to everyone because she was treated lowly and trashed by her family, plus her hypocrite bro. I cant blame her.)

[​IMG]

Burn in hell dude. Also, the Meg person? The Nanny? She's delusional. She acted as if she was the duchesses and ordered people around. I feel bad for Elliot for being used by her.

8. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please tag me where the information how the duke and ani decided to have a child/son? i mean before the new ani came, the relationship of the couple is really not good because of old ani personality and attitude. and i dont think that the duke loves the old ani (thou i think he likes her now because of new ani). did he really agree to do that with her? i just think being a good person as the duke, i cant imagine him to even sleep beside the old ani.

please take this as a genuine question as i am just curious...

9. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He had a crush on the old Ani, so when she wanted a child he completed however I don't think he spent more than the needed amount of time to make the child. Cus the old Anis personality was to bad for his taste

10. DannaNicolgZ

DannaNicolgZ New Member

Reading List:
    Link

11. sprigofluff

sprigofluff Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, I was reading the manhwa thinking there had to be a novel. Thanks for the spoilers.

12. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on MC's current family?

rock.doll likes this.
  13. Gabiiim

Gabiiim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the deal with MC's mom? She made Ariche hire some tutor for what?

14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel it was just cause they get along well. The tutor bullied Lily tho, out of her own accord cause she's a commoner.
    MC's mom is a high ranking noble and the tutor has connections to many nobles. The tutor also opened a tutoring school or sth and og!MC invested a lot in it, but never saw her investment back.

rock.doll and its0k like this.
  15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the novel reveal what gender the 2nd child is or what they look like?

The maid is so pathetic that rather than go head-on-head with the FL she picks on scapegoats an orphaned child, when her power dynamic in the household is reduced due to the FL's change.

Alice Gr likes this.
  16. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the tutor and FML mom?

lazynoodles likes this.
  17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I have seen some translations of the manga. The Tutor is trying manipulate Liliana to steal official documents of the house. She nearly succeeds but MC catches Liliana mid theft. She explains to Liliana she’s not wrong and was simply manipulated by a bad adult. ML now deeply suspects of something nefarious since it was essentially MC’s mom that planted her in the house. It makes you question to what purpose?

edit: I was the next chapter it was to manipulate the whole house by being able to brain wash Liliana and the future Duke. That way she may continue to have carte blanche over that house. While the tutor was also helping another noble lady try to create dirt on ML’s house by getting her to steal documents in order to help forge some false documents.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
    rock.doll and Emma626 like this.
  18. Book Lover Slytherine

Book Lover Slytherine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me with more side stories? There are 14 side stories but only 6 are explained. someone spoil me, plz!:aww::aww::aww:

Emma626 likes this.
  19. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno you guys as the story progress why do I feel that the MC and ML child is being left out? like their focus is on the ogFL? or is it just me? I still like the manwha/novel no complaints just curiosity

Alniyat and AnimeHuntress like this.