Spoiler Everybody Loves the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Jun 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    FVg8f7iUUAEpSq5.jpeg
    FVg8gObUYAAaFdv.jpeg
    Manhwa/Webtoon Cover:
    FVg8ggeUUAERQ0X.jpeg

Official Novel:
    악녀인데요 왜 집착하시죠?
    Official Manhwa - English:
    Everybody Love the villainess

Description:

High priest Sia awaits her peaceful death after leading a life devoted to helping other people.
    Instead of finding herself next to Lord Pleon the God, she finds herself in the body of Elena, a woman known to be wicked.
    While adjusting to her new body and new life as a universally hated figure, Sia continues to encounter men she had acquainted during her day as a high priest.
    What's even more surprising is that those men seem to get increasingly obsessed with her.

"I am no longer the high priest on whom everyone depended, so why are these men still getting obsessed with me?!"

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Everybody Loves the Villainess
    [​IMG]
    Alternate Title: 악녀인데요 왜 집착하시죠?
    Author: 카루몬
    Raws: Novel
    Official English Translation: Pocket Comics
    Year of Release: 2020
    Chapters: 191
    (completed)

Miscellaneous Spoilers

• Characters-
    MC/ new!Elena/ Head Priestess Sia:
    She spent all her divine power on people and died. She thought she would go rest at the side of god. Instead found herself tested into a body with no divine power. Her god instead replenished her divine power and let live she likes.
    og!Elena:
    Connived her way to marry the Duke of whom she was madly in love with - by telling him she had the divine power to heal his ill son. Elena wasn’t a completely bad person but she was neither a great one. She lied to force a man who didn't like her at all to marry her by using his sick son against him, but she did her damnest to be a decent stepmother by giving candy that had pain killers inside it. On top of trying to finding that cure the Duke's son needed. She was excellent at managing finances and the everything in the house. However, she was't respected by the staff and she in turn would beat them for it. The the Duke's aunt would also beat her and say ridiculing things. While the Duke's brushes by her pain b/c she is a woman that - "feels nothing."
    Rubrio:
    the Duke's son who is a wonderful little cinnamon roll and wants his parents to love each other
    Duke Ernian:
    has no personality. only sees what's in front of him. loves his son to death. likes the new Elena/mc. Blondie.
    Lady Leona:
    Hot and bothered over the blondie Duke and wants to replace MC as Duchess. Has been sucking up to the Duke's Aunt and bribing the staff. Has plans to get rid of Rubrio and replace him with her son she plans to have.
    Crown Prince Cassio:
    rose to prominence under the shelter and care of Head Priestess Sia. Was originally locked away because his mother was accused of treason. Later, he clears his mother on all charges of treason. As he grew up he became mentally dependent on Priestess Sia and would suffer insomnia without the help of her power.
    Melvin:
    blonde. Half-elf. The Prime Minister. From other spoilers the end game ML.
    • About the ML : [1], [2]
    • General Overview
    • The aunt of the male lead tried to kill/poison OG!Elena 9 separate times. From hard evidence that the ML helped the MC obtain. Elena blackmails the Duke into putting his signature on the divorce papers by saying - “My life was the last of your priorities. In your eyes I’m a bad wife but I’m a great negotiator.” He signs the papers but the Duke still says - “I still believe we are still married.”
    • Elena/Sia’s heart broke when had to leave Rube behind but she needed to live her own life.
    *Updated till post #29 by @Samona

[ The character details were provided by some unknown kind soul. If you wish to update this spoiler post feel free to do so.]

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text. For more information, please visit:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  3. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Melvin an elf
    According to Kakao comments:
    All reader's were very happy that he is ml lead and they were saying that he deserved to be ml lead of the story.

Thank god ogowners husband is not ml lead because he is very annoying:p.

Anyone provide us spoiler:blob_plusone:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2022
  4. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    General Overview:
    • After living as a high priest in her previous life and as a servant of the gods her whole life, FL died. But when she opened her eyes, she found herself in the body of the famous villain Elena.

• She was surprised that she is not reincarnated into a new life and that she has already become a real person, but with the help of her powers as a high priest and the help of her old friends, she tries to adapt to life as Elena and find out what happened when she died.

• Elena made a deal with the Duke in exchange of marriage that she would cure his son. He had been suffering from an incurable disease. But there wasn't any divine powers. The Duke felt betrayed as he cared a lot for the child, that's why he treated her like garbage.

The commenters are saying they understand why the Duke would do this, but he shouldn't be the male lead. The male lead is the Elf. Not the Duke or Crown Prince.
    As much I could understand from spoilers here & there, there are a lot of funny moments but also some sad, depressing chapters. A bit sad from other leads pov. Overall a happy-ish ending.

On a side note, I love Harara's art works :blobmelt:. But seeing FL in this cover made me miss Erden-Leticia.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    cafe_novel, Emma626, icay1x and 33 others like this.
  5. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder is she gonna divorce her husband & end up with ml ?

sheisthedemon93 and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  6. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, it really surprised me that the Duke isn't the ML. In a good way, though.

Usually in these type of plots it's the guy the MC is already married to/engaged with, who gets her. They even have a son here. Usually a child is used to bring their parents together. Not to mention he seems to be painted in a good light too so he's being redeemed.

But at the same time it's really refreshing to see her not be with the Duke, because it's also realistic that she won't end up with him considering she's not the same person. I'm kinda bored with those isekai stories of MCs who take over another noble lady's life and falls in love with the same man the OG!lady was obssessed with.

Now I really look forward to meeting the real male lead. He must be good, since the other 2nd male leads also seem to have good personalities. Hopefully MC meets him when she's no longer married to the Duke.

7. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    I think yes because in Kakao comment section people were talking about divorce finalization around 49-50+ chapter in novel.

8. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen to Rube? The Child is love her like a real mom, it will be so sad for rube that fl is will not end up stay by his side:(

chamchaworld, Th.ay, DOHere and 8 others like this.
  9. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks dude

Deleted member 424436 likes this.
  10. KomiKitagawa

KomiKitagawa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OWW WHAT? I SEE OMG I AM OVERJOYED I THOUGHT THE MALE LEAD WAS THE DUKE SO I STARTED TO LOSE INTEREST BUT NOW THANKS FOR THE SPOILER

11. aloeveraa

aloeveraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the only reason im kinda dissapointed that the duke isnt the ML. I couldnt care less about the stupid romance and the duke is indeed act like a douchebag in the beginning (though his reason is justified) but i was hoping that she'd stay as rube's mom :( he's so precious

12. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    I LIKE RUBE,he is very precious but I'm very happy that mc won't ended up with Duke because first of all she's not ogowner of the body so basically she is not obliged to take care of Rube throughout her life while living in a loveless marriage and with a husband whom she got through soul transmigration (Ik we have many novel's where transmigrated soul ended with the ogowner husband but it's still refreshing to see a new ml).Even if you look at Mc & Duke's bonding I don't like them as a couple ,I understand Duke's worries for his son but why our mc should live in a loveless where she don't like him just because Rube is cute and she pity him and to do childcare throughout her life:blobconfused: .It's better that duke will take care of Rube as duke cared about his son very much and our Mc will get a divorce and start a new life ,live with a person whom she wanted to be with and love the guy who loves her back for her own self.

People at Kakao comment section were praising "Melvin" for being ml lead so there might be some good reason why he deserved to be protagonist.For CP while reading manhwa I came to one conclusion that he likes her but more than romantic it's like love for his guardian ,same with the green haired dude too ,he wanna serve her because he felt gratitude towards her so I'm looking forward with ml and MC's interactions,how he fell for her or about their story:blobmelt:.

13. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does Melvin have gold eyes in chapter 12 of the manhwa? He has blue eyes in chapter 1 and the novel cover.

DOHere likes this.
  14. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe a effect of divine power?

DOHere, Philiagomz and Anidori like this.
  15. mariyaoi143

mariyaoi143 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author already gave us a hint from the beginning that the duke is not our ML… because he is not that handsome and attractive :whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    FL’s follower are attractive though specially the crown prince

16. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whoa, thank God, the elf is the male lead, so good, I hate her husband, so I'm very happy that he is not ML.

17. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a thread for this. I'm actually glad the duke wasn't the ML he kind of a jerk. Hoping for more spoilers. :blobpeek::blobpeek::aww::aww::aww:

18. girlwhocriedwolf

girlwhocriedwolf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Honestly, I'm glad that the Duke wasn't the ML, although I feel sorry for their son. But she doesn't deserve him and no matter how he change or repent on what he did to the MC the damage has already been done. I like this kind of plot where the MC doesn't settle and forgive the OGML just because they've change their relationship with them just because they realize that the MC has change. She deserves someone better. Hoping for more spoilers :blobokhand:

19. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she adopts Rube so even if they divorce she’s still His mom and will always be !!!

20. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rube can still meet with her right ::blobcatsad::.. I don't wanna see him sad :blob_teary:

sheisthedemon93, Th.ay and DOHere like this.