Spoiler Everybody Loves the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Jun 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. tallsoup

tallsoup New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few things I wanna know (y)
    1. Do her followers from her past life realize who she is?? If so how?
    2. What happens to Rube, do they stay in contact?
    3. Does the duke suffer like he deserves for treating og?
    4. When and how does ML entre? Does he straight away know it's her?:)

sheisthedemon93 and Shey_04 like this.
  2. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it very funny that the god is hating on the Duke so much and I don’t believe he has screwed up MC’s reincarnation. There’s probably some godly plan in action at the moment which is possibly connected to the boy. Because it’s too much of a coincidence that ogBodyOwner said she’ll cure the boy which could have been done only by a high priest just to marry the duke. She was too diligent and thoughtful not to realize how her lies will turn out.
    Could she have been set up by the god or had some agreement with him to die at the same time as the high priest in return for a few months of marriage with her crush? Could the boy be some important hero in the future who didn’t have a chance to survive unless the duke has married the ogBodyOwner?

3. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be honest even i don't like the duke even though she lied, she didn't do any harm to his son but he is an incompetent bastard who couldn't even know that the woman next to him was trying to kill his son and his wife was a kind person....even if she didn't lie and get married to him it's not like if she wasn't there his son would be cured or smthng. Even if she didn't marry him his son wouldn't get cured.instead she helped with the chores of dukes mansion and lessening his burdens and even helping him search for a better person to cure rube. I know if someone lies to you. It becomes difficult to trust that person but he really went too far to let just anyone bully her like that, even a person who was just doing buisness with him. He's the first ml candidate who is this incompetent. Tbh, i like crown prince quiet a bit but it's a pity that he isn't the male lead. And for some reason no matter how many novels i read, i just can't accept elves as ml.

4. Anxietitty

Anxietitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr and the og even committed suicide because she said she couldn’t live without him and he didn’t even bat an eye and was even annoyed and disgusted that she survived.. no redemption should be allowed it would be too disrespectful to the og even if she lied bcz she wasn’t an actual villainess just someone lost in the world of love but her lie as you stated wasn’t even harmful and she treated his son nicely and tried everything she could as a duchess so shame on him he’s just a childish jerk.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  5. fannymercury

fannymercury Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know why?, I'm a bit curious about it, when I learned the ML was the elf I started reading the manhwa.

cafe_novel, DOHere and Cyzzane like this.
  6. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Putting the moral argument aside I would like to make a comparison. The Duke, the current husband and the ML in tragedy of the villainess.

in this book, she lied. So he didn't trust her, but he also allowed his aunt to walk all over her, sided with others any time he had the opportunity, allowed the servants and business related people to treat her with disrespect.

justified or not, this opens himself and his duchy up for criticism. Not only was it common knowledge that he had been fooled by this woman, the fact that anyone could walk all over her and he was basically a blind pig about it was accepted fact. It left him a laughing stock, no matter if she deserved it or not. This only changed when she blatantly pointed out his flaws to him.

Now, in tragedy of the villainess. The FL had visited his duchy several times due to her obligation as a stern. She had behaved badly every time. Slapping the servants badly. Only staying for a week and leaving badly. So yay, nobody liked her.

Now she was back and holding her grand stern wedding in his duchy. How annoying was that! He hated such events, but he couldn't get out of it. So the preparations were perfect. The accommodations were perfect. The service was perfect. Mr. ML assured everything was perfect until the groom himself disappeared.

when that happened the ml mobilized all his knights and went out himself looking for the lunatic that dared get himself lost just before his own wedding.

And when the noble stern that nobody liked, was bleeding out all over the floor, standing In front of the alter where she would have been married, this man took responsibility for his duchy by marrying her himself instead of allowing a stern to die in his lands under his watch.

No matter who deserved what, the reputation of one man was obviously better than the other. Who took their responsibility's seriously and who did not is clear to see. Which one was ML material and who was not is more than obvious. There is always excuses for not getting something done right, always another place to stick the blame. But when someone gets things done right no excuses are necessary.

7. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm bummed the Duke isn't the ML at the mo, but that's because I don't know the ML at all. Frankly the Duke was in the right. She lied to him and took advantage of his situation... It also seems like they weren't married for long so not much time for tempers to cool. We get the MC into the situation and slowly but surely there relationship starts to get better. Especially since she does what the original had promised... Keeping in mind that he's probably a Widower... I just can't blame him. Despite everything he never beat her... he just didn't want anything to do with her... Seems fairly reasonable and it doesn't take him much to realize that he needs to change... He's not a bad guy and I was looking forward to the slow development of their relationship. Does anyone have spoilers on the actual ML? I'm wondering how the author will introduce him and compel us to like him as the ML.

SammieUy, Zxanna and Emboar like this.
  8. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should read this thread from first page if you're looking for spoiler cz two users at first page already mentioned about ml lead .He is an elf ,his name is Melvin and at Chapter 1&12 he was shown in manhwa & through manhwa what I understand that he is an half elf and working as minister within the government.He has some prophetic powers too and he told CP that MC's soul is still present.

9. Priyyaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure. I am just not able to accept them as ML so if elves are ml candidate i always hope that the elf is a second or third male lead..

10. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking that if they get a divorce then can't she have the custody of rube?

11. Liho

Liho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo rube is not her son right??? I wish he was ...¡_¡

12. Priyyaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say that he should have loved her back or smthng but there's somthng known as basic respect that she should have received no matter what... Just bcz someone loves me doesn't mean i have to love him back but I would still respect that person... No matter what kind of lies she used to marry him doesn't give his aunt the right to hit her. And he should at least respect her as she did her job well. Her lies didn't harm anyone. Duke didn't have a lover to begin with but just bcz she lied to him he disrespected her to the extent that even maids kept on laughing at her everytime they saw her. She really did everything she could just to make up for that 1 single lie. ( Though that lie was somthing related to a person's life) and if he was that competent then he should have brought the high priest with him, no? He himself couldn't help his son let alone blame others for that. And he was also the person who let that county woman to disrespect ogfl though she wasn't even related and was just a buisness partners daughter..... He is simply a cheap and sick bastard who himself didn't have divine power to help his son yet insulted his wife who tried to do everything to makeup for lying to him. In the end she even lost her own life

13. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this Duke is trash
    >Allows Aunt to slap her and says that she has low tolerance to pain. Idiot even has the gall to repeat the same shit again and throw a child tantrum after she refuses care from a servant. Never apologises for this.

> Doesnt give a shit about MC. Even after knowing that MC maybe stepped in to help his son he still doesnt thank her or anything. Takes it for granted

> Acts like a pertulent brat. Treats MC terribly rudely for literally no reason. Doubts MC at any first chance. Still has the gall to feel jealous about the other men near her despite the shitty way he treats her.

I already hate him and its only 14 chapters of manga

I hate it even more that its more likely he is the ML because of the kid.

Edit nvm thank god he isnt

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  14. AnisiKee

AnisiKee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow the bar is in hell...wtf

Anyways, I'm glad the stupid Duke isn't ML :blob_pompom:

15. Dredre200

Dredre200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where to read the novel other then kakao?

16. murderofher

murderofher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank god teh crown prince isnt the ml because they met when he was a child.

DOHere and Philiagomz like this.
  17. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep from manhwa it's seems like he respects her and like her as a guardian more than having romantic interest towards her. Mc also cares for him as a guardian only, so I dunno why people are shipping them .

18. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like anyone till now as ml and don't know if the elf is good or not so can't say anything? So what's the elf guy like?

19. No.3

No.3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was no one going to mention that Lord Peon (the God) makes appearances? (& that he's a whole side character now!) Like the interactions they have (Lord Peon & Sia) while every man from her past life start rolling in and becoming obsessed with Elena have my knees weak. The amount of love I have for Lord Peon is out of this world. It's like he's a commentator at a sport's event that only Elena can hear. Lord Peon calling everyone out on their bullsh*t and pointing it out to Elena will never not be funny to me! He literally called the husband a "spineless vertebrae" for thinking that he would get to share a bed with her (Rube wanted them to share a room and she reluctantly agreed stating that she'll need a bed, and he walks away disappointed). When I say I want to marry Lord Peon,, I'm not joking!

20. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm an aunt... Frankly if my nieces or nephew found themselves in that situation... Mind you my second youngest brother and his wife have had some major trouble having kids, so the whole family is protective of them. I'd beat the hell out of whoever dared to lay their scheming hands on my family. Think of it this way. Someone in your family is hard for money and their kid has cancer or a terminal illness and someone offers to pay for their care if you marry them... but then it turns out they don't have the funds. THAT is what the OG character did. The worse the guy did was brush her off and ignore her. He's not a bad guy and changes quickly once his child gets better. He acknowledges that she may have lied but she had been great about her duties and had never mistreated his son. The guy has his faults but he's not evil or horrible... he's a dad who was taken advantage of. He's got every right to be teed to the T. We are defensive of the FL because she wasn't the culprit so is being treated badly for crimes she didn't commit... BUT THAT IS THE POINT! We know she didn't do that, but the dad doesn't... So yeah I wanted to see the slow burn that would lead to them getting together. We know only that the ML is a half elf with precognition gifts... If I'm going to cheer on the ML I need more, hence my asking for more spoilers on him.