Spoiler I Don't Even Know Who the Child's Father Is / 애 아빠가 누군지 나도 모릅니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gloomymood, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump

SnowdropLily likes this.
  2. arienlyne

arienlyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg this seems so interesting!!:aww::aww:

i saw somewhere that the baby is pointing at the father so i'm guessing the dark haired one?

yess me too!! it's always the black/dark haired guy thats the ml and i'm kinda bored of that hahaha

3. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyrian (blalck hair one), Idk if he is the father of the kid, but he ended up marrying MC, well this time it was the black hair one, but many times it's not the black hair one.
    What @arienlyne , is saying is such a NPC thing to say, every day I proof that the "it's always black hair MLs" isn't true and it's something people repeat with no damn idea..., still, more and more users appear every day saying the idiotic phrase (wouldn't be surprise if some of them say it several times), I've known more reverse harems where the ML is not the black haired one, than reverse harems where the ML is the black haired one, curiously silver/white haired characters usually end up being the final ML when we talk about reverse harem, and this year, I've seen more non black hair MLs than black hair MLs...why try,even if I speak the truth, more and more people will appear saying the same, but surprisingly, they say no shit about the sudden boost of blonde and silver/white MLs , with them being 100% final ML if the MC has dark hair...and not only that,but I'm also seeing many stories with non dark hair MC ending up with blonde or silver/white MLs.
    Group of people (not that many but very noisy), say that black hair characters are always the ML ---> People believe them, because, why not (stop thinking, just repeeeeaaattt) ---> black hair characters are always the ML becomes a meme ---> even more people repeat the fallacy. and the cycle goes on, not only with this topic, but with every NPC topic, this is how and why the NPC meme born.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really excited when I was about to read your post thinking you'll post the ending or the latest chapter which would indicate one of the guys. Still hoping for RH ending but ofc knowing which one is going to be biodad. After knowing the papa candidates personalities, I am now rooting for Damon or Louisa. We need more timid MLs that need to step up when they have to, either that or different color (in this case, pink) or actual mythological beast papa

6. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    What I said is the ending

7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    *Immediate facepalm on myself*, I didn't click the spoiler itself and assumed the long paragraph was the spoiler. Apologies for wasting your time

8. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    We are humans

Riev likes this.
  9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who read the ending though, you don't have any idea what happened to the other father candidates or Rustina's harem?

Riev, BellaReader and zoefleyl like this.
  10. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I only read the last chapter, as I said, I don't even know if he is the father (I guess he is the father, I mean, having the father being other than the husband would be quite surprising ), just that he married her at the end.
    The other MLs are alive

11. arienlyne

arienlyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh dear i apologize if i was being insensitive from my comment but from the manhwas that i personally read, they're mostly black haired male leads (or just dark haired in general). I'm happy to see that there are other hair colored mls coming out tho!!

Last edited: May 31, 2022
    zoefleyl and BellaReader like this.
  12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    After knowing the spoilers, I started from having the least impression to Damon and now feeling sorry for him. Can you imagine? This man was ready to mobilize his kingdom's knights for Rustina's sake firmly believing she was his child. No other spoilers so far have shown the dedication of the other father candidates. I know its because were lacking spoilers but a part of me is annoyed with Killian endgame if his own brother is the big bad, his literal family is a cause of misfortune and multiple deaths in the do overs.

Personally, Damon-Louisa for me, maybe Killian and Hassel are tied until further spoilers of the plot.

13. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ok, but as you said, it's the manwha you read, I perfectly understand where you are coming from, but those statements can be dangerous, you are clearly reading manwhas where MLs are black haired, but that doesn't mean all the manwhas have black hair MLs, this is as if someone Idk, mmmm...chooses tanned skinned people as there partners and wonders why there are no pale skinned people, well pale skinned people have always being there, it's just that you haven't chose them, this is the same, there have always being other hair colors MLs, and now even more.
    I'm not correcting you because I want to, I'm correcting you and many other people because the statements you said are simply not true, and those statements can be very misleading and make other people think, that in fact, black MLs are everywhere, which is honestly surprising...BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE.
    You must be doing something wrong if all the manwhas you read have black hair MLs, it's very very hard to find those statement to be true, majority of them nowadays have blonde/silver MLs, either you are clearly selecting those were the MLs have black hair or something very fishy...
    It's not even other hair colored mls, it's just blonde and silver/white hair MLs, which have always being there, you won't see green hair MLs for example...

Last edited: May 31, 2022
    purple pink likes this.
  14. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I'm sorry if I make any mistakes:cry: Also, it's not 100% accurate because when I found out Kirian was the ML, I dropped and skipped to the end:rolleyes:

I like Damon because he reminds me of very good MLs from other manhwas. He's the one who really puts the FL before himself, he is really one of the sweetest MLs you can find. He reminds me a bit of Anakin from "Kill the Villainess" (because he is sweet and loyal but shy), Riftan from "Under the Oak Tree" (because he is rough haha and war crazy but gentle to his beloved) and Michael from "The Princess Imprints a Traitor" (because he would do anything for her). I'm also a sucker for shy ML haha:sneaky:

For Hassel, actually, it can depends. If you don't like MLs with a charming aura, it will be hard for you to like him. Personally, I like them when their behavior does not affect the FL or when they are not insatiable womanizers. In fact, I think he's not aware that he charms women haha.... I also really like cinnamon role who can kill you;) Even if he has less presence than Kirian, I think if he was more developed he could actually be very good. Hmm, I don't know who I can compare him to because he has a pretty complex personality.

Kirian is more of a tsundere type. This is REALLY his main personality trait. This type of personality annoys me now:( I'm pretty sure if you say "I love you" to him, he will answer "I got it". I have the impression that his personality revolves around the sexual tension between him and the FL. In other words, he doesn't have a personality just like a Disney prince haha:p But this is my opinion so it may differ depending on your tastes!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
    Riev, zozoshawky, Elisee and 4 others like this.
  15. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it interesting that the baby on the cover was pointing her finger at Kirian the black hair one

16. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the way to explained the characters thank you! :blobmelt:

Riev likes this.
  17. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyrian I believe