Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Abookworm14

Abookworm14 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I literally made an account to look at spoilers , has anyone translated the whole novel ??

2. Manhwalover14

Manhwalover14 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to find the full novel translated ?

Have you found it? I’ve been looking everywhere for it

3. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um can anyone told me about Gloriem after she was exiled?

4. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The carriage she was in was attacked by the bandits who fought with Navier's brother. As he was exiled, these bandits started attacking everywhere. The bandit boss adopted her as his daughter, as his wife is infertile and he didn't want to betray her. These bandits later became the imperial guard of Navier and Gloriem became the guard of Naiver's daughter when she became the Crown Princess of the East.

Navier's daughter became the heir of the East and her son became the heir of the West

Cara12435 and Kimberly07 like this.
  5. Liho

Liho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about sovieshu and trashta's relationship.... did they sleep together I mean that .... thing ..and still dare to say that he misses navier? That's so disgusting
    He always says he loves navier yet he had *** with that trash
    Or he didn't do that with the trash ? Then why he believes that the child from the trash is his child ?? Can anyone explain it to me I'm so disgusted rn cause every chapter I see his shitty face I'm about to vomit lol

Mommasaurus likes this.
  6. hyunjilalalau

hyunjilalalau Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

he did. he slept with her early as well thats why he believed when rashta pregnant, that the child was his. (not unfortunately lmao) and they always slept together quite often that navier even said, Sovieshu had all over Rashta for a month.

noula and Liho like this.
  7. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true how heinly being a father? He has a favorite??

8. Liho

Liho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god ... I'm just gonna wait for the webtoon's last chapter cause I really can't bear seeing his face .... how can he do that to her ... well I guess it'd because he is a jerk ...
    So disgusting u had a queen and u still go after a trash what a stupid character ....

lostross likes this.
  9. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter was it revealed that Navier is pregnant? Any reactions from people regarding the pregnancy?

10. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to what I've read in this thread, aside from the love potion given to Heinrey from Duke Kapman(not sure with the name) to fall in love with Christa, is there other scheme made by Christa to break Navier and Heinrey relationship?

11. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sovieshit is the very first person who made me so angry that I cried so much it caused me headache. Man is a big fucking hypocrite. I can't even keep a poker face whenever I see his disgusting face or even read his shitty name. Idc if he finally got enlightened at the end. I will never forget the tears of Navier which were caused by him. Bro I cried together with Navier and hared the pain with her. I will never forget the night I binged read this story. My anger issues couldn't keep up I ended up breaking my glasses. Anyways, I'm so happy when Navier married Heinley/Heinrey and had kids with him. What hurts me the most aside from seeing Navier's tears, is the fact that her relationship with Sovieshit was actually great back then. They were best friends but Sovieshit fucked it all up. Duke Elgy/Ergi's knees and back are probably hurting for carrying the story. He's really smart and cunning. I kinda liked him.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  12. noula

noula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And you still find many people putting the blame on navier that she is at wrong for being cold how can they blame her for being what a queen is supposed to be if navier was all smitten with sovshit to the point that she made one or two wrong decisions they would have immediately shitty talked her for being ignorant and a bad ruler while sovshit who was a bad ruler and a bad husband get pitied by some bc "oh poor he,he just wanted his wife attention" no he is just a sh1t who couldn't keep it in his pants and let his d1ck do all the thinking how could u betray yr bff and loyl and try to dismiss her from her self bc the Throne was literally navier she was nothing without it according to her and he knew this so dmn well how could he how dare he do this to her for the sake of a gurl he knew for 2 weeks or so just bc she gave him something that was missing in the one he loved, how ca he even call it love when you just want the bright side and u want yr partner to always be in high spirits and give u all the attention and love u need,this isn't love this is pure selfishness,the least thing he could do was ask her and take her consent to bringing a concubine but no he already started disrespecting his wife over a girl he knew for 2 weeks, i sometimes set down and question if this people who blame navier if they have really read the same book as mine or is it another book from sovshit pov where we get to knew why he lived up to his name and did the sh1t he did

lembayung and _vouzmevoyez_ like this.
  13. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr. She was also stern and cold (tho a lil cheerful) when she was younger but Sovieshit still liked her. This cheating shit had nothing to do with Navier's personality and had everything to do with Sovieshit's dumb logic. He is the very reason why she became infertile (im still confused abt this T_T) and used that as a reason to take in a mistress and to divorce. My hatred for that man is really immeasurable and he's only a fictional character tf.

noula likes this.
  14. noula

noula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well me2 i didn't hate real men the way I hated him and about the infertile thing she was never infertile she didn't get affected but he was the one infertile that's how karma slapped him so so satisfying, i hate this point with passion bc this really happen always in real life and wives who can't bear children all have to suffer unlike men

_vouzmevoyez_ likes this.
  15. sofmg

sofmg Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, could you give me a summary of the story of Dolce and Mckenna or if you have the chapters you can send it to me...thanks

16. kassio152

kassio152 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters does this novel have? In Novel Updates says 325, but It has already 362 translated

17. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are around 325. But fan translations divide an original chapter into two or three translated ones. So what would be 325 will become more than 600.

18. Orphus

Orphus Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING WORDS!!! ♥️

19. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Rashta is mentally ill, but I don't have to like her or the actions that she's taken/the things she does.

Which means, that the author, who wrote Rashta as the 'bad girl/antagonist', is doing something correct.

20. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it count as mental illness since I'm no doctor, but when the maid found out the blue bird feather on the pillow, Rasta freak out and framed the maid trying to curse her, till there I could understand it's her survival instinct, but then when Sovieshit didn't visit her, she mumbling to herself for an hour in her bedroom alone how the maid trying to hurt her but his majesty didn't even visit her so she think sovieshit has a crush on the maid, it's understandable if she is acting in front of people but no, she is just trying to convince herself that the maids seduce the emperor that's why she tried to curse her with the feather, I mean Rasta was the one who hide the feather in the pillow case to get rid of the evidence, it's like she want to believe in her own lies, there is also many similar instances like that in her own unspoken monologue, the Grand Duke who could read someone mind also found Rasta mind very disturbing. I remember someone said you shouldn't trust Rasta POV since she also lying to herself.