Spoiler 공작님의 곰인형 / The Duke's Teddy Bear

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
  2. aneliese

aneliese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SkyLisette likes this.
  3. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will ML find out MC's identity as the spirit that entered the doll?

4. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! In ch 25 the priest already suspect the mc as the teddy bear!
    Spoiler pleaseeee! I wanna know what's next

I hope someone drop the spoilers in english. Cz i can only speak english & bahasa :blobcry::sweating_profusely:

Grayel, bleedingliar24 and augacutan like this.
  5. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    26 spoiler
    1. MC decides to leave the palace, everything that happened these days made she make this decision so as not to bother the family anymore.

2. sister feels bad for mc. so the sister decides to go home together

3. the sister says that she is going home because she got bored of the palace. but mc knows it's a lie "yesterday you were having a great time-she thought-"

4.the sister says don't feel sorry for her. the sister regrets not being able to be there when she went through things. The sister had a lot of fun at the party with her friends. the sister tells mc "what would have happened if the duke had not been there to help her"
    then the sister laughs as mc knocked out the guy who harassed her:blob_patpat:

5.mc's sister asks "what kind of person is the duke?" "he doesn't seem like a bad person as the rumors say since he helped you"
    mc who had very bad references from the duke (ml) after going through this situation changes her mind. she says that he is not a cold person like the rumors.

here is a change in mc. she no longer sees him as someone without emotions to the ml. in the previous chapter the ml apologized for her for not intervening in time and was just watching how the situation unfolded.

when mc heard he apologized she thought he was finally admitting that he touched her ass:blobhyperthink:

Omg mc :blob_plusone:

going back to the chapter. The sister looks at the sky longingly, it seems that she likes the duke. mc asks "Do you like Tamez, I mean the duke?" hahaha she denies it. Did you see that she used his name?
    anyway, the ch ends with an assault on the carriage traveling home.:blobcatcop:

::blobpeaking::sorry if you don't understand something. it's not my native language

Chao~

6. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the assailants hit mc in the face causing him to fall unconscious

the soul leaves its body

She went to seek help at the palace. she first thought that she in her family could help her, but her family cannot leave the palace without authorization.

she then she thought that Tamez can help her because Tamez can mobilize with the army

she asks for help. but she was not Tamex, she was the priest.

The priest suspected that she was the teddy bear.

the priest catches the MC and the priest looks at Tamez saying "look I'm right. I told you she would definitely come"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tamex just watches.

Fin
    Well, if this is a trap, I'm disappointed. When Tamex found out that Mc was knocked out and passed out... I don't know how I could reverse this. maybe it was pure fault of the priest? but tamex is his accomplice.:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::bloborz:

they ruined it, the good friendship was in the past
    Maybe I was wrong and it wasn't them. I don't know. Nexxz chap 28

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  7. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link

8. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking at the manhwa raws and
    it looks like they do get along now, the siblings have matured and care about FL. They cried when she got injured and the sisters seem to help each other

9. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, they (the family) didn't told her about her origin (not illegitimate, but their cousin and niece) left bitter taste in my mouth.
    If only they told her so, she wouldn't become so insecure with herself as illegitimate.
    But well.. i guess it's for the plot, and for mc's char development, but still... sigh..
    Ah, but dont get me wrong, i love her family, especially the twins. They're so cute, trying to protect her sincerely. I love their interaction, they're indeed siblings. Cute :blobpopcorn_cool::aww:

TrinaAngel, Elisee, SarahNA and 12 others like this.
  10. Chii3012

Chii3012 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, can anyone give spoiler?
    I'm already read up to ch 30, i want to know what happen after they got kidnapped

bleedingliar24 and Laerta like this.
  11. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone awakened the spirit of the heroine, saying that soon it might be too late. (we don't know who it is).

I love watching our stern man waiting for the bear to come to life, but this does not happen and he is very upset. He thinks what can be done to appease the spirit and he brings a new beautiful ribbon for this. This ribbon is the coat of arms of the empire and the duke says that he would be called crazy if someone saw him. He promises that the bear will no longer be considered possessed by the devil. This is such a touching moment that even the heroine herself was deeply moved.
    The heroine was deeply moved and this time deliberately, of her own free will, moved into the body of the bear.

This novel is about how the heroine very slowly but surely regains her self-esteem, cultivates self-confidence. About how she gets closer to her family. How the feeling of male leadership gradually opens up. There are a lot of cute moments here. It is a pity that there is very little translation at the moment.​

The male hero defends her before the emperor, saying that she is innocent and did not attack the aristocrat, which he witnessed.

The heroine apologizes for dragging the duke into all this, and he apologizes for accidentally eavesdropping on her conversation with that aristocrat.

The rotten parents of a rotten aristocrat defend their son with might and main, blaming the girl. As a result, the male hero stepped forward and took all the blame for knocking out the aristocrat on himself. There was also a funny moment when he said that the heroine went out to eat in the garden, and she was interrupted. As a result, the scandal was hushed up.

I don’t understand why the heroine’s adoptive parents do not say out loud that she is the legitimate daughter of worthy parents. Due to the fact that they are silent, the heroine has low self-esteem and constantly gets into trouble because society thinks she is illegitimate.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  12. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please!

Has this been dropped? It doesn't look like its been updated in a while?

13. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :blobpeek::blobReach:

14. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, up until chapter 33~

MC and her sister are kidnapped by ex soldiers from the country of them red haired princess. They do not accept how things are and want to sell the woman they captured. MC passed out and went as a spirit to look for help. She ended up possessing the teddy bear to ask the Duke to help and somehow he believed her (after the priest and he tried to burn her thinking she is a spy). He called some men to go with him and also that guy from the other country (the one who seems to like MC).
    MC and her sister are saved, but MC is injured and the bear is destroyed(she was ejected from the bear and the bear caught fire out of nowhere). The guy from the other country suspect MC and the Duke (that they planned everything to frame his country since the kidnappers are from his country and all. He suspect because the Duke knew out of nowhere about the kidnapping, knew which way to go and MC called him when she was attacked after protecting her sister). After MC fell asleep, she took a bird body and went to explain to the Duke about her circumstances.

TrinaAngel, komo komo, Th.ay and 20 others like this.
  15. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleassse. Thanks in advance!!!:aww::aww::aww:

16. Mirai Tsukihime

Mirai Tsukihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my guess.
    I think it's mostly because she a daughter of the northern princess.. Like the other country that they were at war against.. So if people knew about her mother's origin some might have tried to harm the mc in name of patriotism or the country might have tried to kidnap her as she is a royal.. And even if they hid the fact about her mother's origin.. She would be known as an orphan who's mother origin is unknown, and could be harrased as half commoner's child.. So the duke might have thought that it's better to tell everyone that she is his child, so that he could protect her better... I think both the Duke and the duchess wanted what's best for her.. They might have not thought that maids and nanny will make her situation this bad causing a childhood trauma..

Although i also want more spoilers... What's the ending?? And how she would cope when she finds the truth and her relationship with her family at the end..??

17. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's limiting herself with a brand as an illegitimate child (she's not even trying to learn whatever she wants, not spending even luxurious, and not going out from the territory because she doesn't wanna her family become a mockery target). She felt burdened with her family's excessive love for herself meanwhile herself as an illegitimate child is a 'stain' in her family (as all you know since her soul could come out from her body she can hear anything.)

She always runs away from her problem by drawing a line (like she always talking about her scars whenever marriage topic is talked about), and when she knows her real parents' problem she tries to run away but Tamex makes her face that problem by her side .
    MC and Tamex asked the count and countess about the truth and she ran away after that big fight. (She wandered disguised as a commoner and did a little adventure as herself, she learned how fun it is to be herself and she learned how fun to choose to ignore anyone's opinion about her). After that Tamex found her and yeah fluff moments happened (after this Tamex always holds MC's hand as a habit, yea cute af. But after this MC would get kidnapped by 'accidentally' [again] following Viang lmao. [So she accidentally saw Viang, and she crashed into someone. She saw a pedant that was similar to Viang's and she ran after Viang. So somehow both Viang and MC got kidnapped by Princess Sache's loyal soldier, this one guy is the 3rd person in the villain spoiled point]).

So she's her uncle and ice and what kingdom 1st princess (Lumux) [this current barbarian's Queen older sis].
    The 1st Princess Lumux is active in the war but she always chooses the method to lessen any life sacrifices. And her uncle is a commander? well it's the leader for soldiers, a war geek (so you know where MC's natural hot temper came from right? Lmao)

So the promised princess isn't a prophecy that God gave. But it's a decision for the 2 kingdoms (the barbarian and the empire) to reach a peaceful ending since both of them know that there's more to lose than gain with their long war (and the one that benefited more is the temple or church).
    So the origin princess is our MC since both the MC parents have pretty high positions. The 2 parties promised to give that child a royalty status from both kingdoms for that child.

1.Current barbarian queen the 2nd princess.
    MC's mother was everyone's favorite, meanwhile the 2nd princess was the useless current queen who is like a plant in the greenhouse but cruel, plotting some shady plan with the church.
    2.The high priest
    Idk no explanation, this story is focused on MC's character development. But the church exploited poor commoners for free labor with the incurable disease [so their family would do any free labors for the church and became the obedient believers to pray to the church every week] (the church is the one controlling the physician license, so they can take back the license from them if anyone is against them).
    3. Someone that Viang trusted (i forgot his name lmao)
    So he was the 1st princess loyal soldier in the past, he loves her but as you all know the 1st princess is pregnant with MC. So he became alcoholic and had an accident with the current barbarian's queen (is assumed as princess Sache's father)

Basically just like American love life (sorry i don't have any racist or negative intention with this statement, if you have any better explanation well let me know so i could change this one). So yeah you can have a kid without marriage. You can kiss without engagement, etc.

So Viang tried to kiss MC before, and MC pushed her hand to Viang's face lmao (well in the first place MC is uncomfortable with him, since MC grew up in the count's family she can't accept the free love concept easily).
    Viang is confrontatting Tamex, and MC as always accidentally eavesdropping on their conversation. Tamex just casually called on MC lmaoo.
    So yeah MC asked Viang why he wants to marry her? Etc etc etc, so yeah Viang's ship is gone, since Viang can't answer her questions.

So after MC's accident in the past when she was 6, her soul came out of her body and wandered alone. When she was wandering alone, her soul possessed a teddy bear with blonde fur and pretty blue eyes (yes the one she's possessed this whole time, and as you all know she's obsessed with blonde and blue eyes since she wanted to be her family's legitimate child deep inside her heart.). And that teddy bear was sold to Ludvillian's family (ML fam) as Belle's present (ML's deceased lil sis).
    MC playing with Belle as a teddy bear a whole time and when Belle's in pain MC moved the teddy bear for the first time and asked for help (the one who's met MC in teddy bear form is Tamex's [ML] father).
    So after that incident Tamex's father kept MC accompanied (their moments were so sweet since the father is a tsun meanwhile MC is a blunt fluff). MC called Tamex's parents as papa and mama (asdfghjkl so cute).
    After papa learned about her soul identity papa chased MC away [not much explanation in the novel]. (Pretty sure Tamex's mom knows about a talking and alive teddy bear but has no idea whose soul is inside). Btw she chose to forget her past because she was rejected by her papa like that and she's hurt, and once again choose to run away from the truth (but she gained her memory when she's spending time in Ludvillian's mansion).

So their grand plan is possession lmao…..
    So they want to possess the king of the empire and kill himself, and kill the rest of the royal blood of the empire.
    But as you all know, any wound in the possessed body would appear on the soul's original body. So yeah lmao, grand plan your ass lmaooo.

So yeah after that MC told princess Sache about the consequences, but princess Sache escaped the emperor's body, and somehow she possessed MC's original body (idk, i know that this is so fckin messed up lmao).
    So somehow they ended up in Ludvillian's mansion. And the one inside MC's body isn't Princess Sache but Belle ML's deceased lil sis….. and princess Sache's soul is in the worn out teddy bear…..
    So Belle can't go to heaven bcs she had many regrets towards her family member, like how the deceased previous duke (ML's father) is so depressed and blamed himself, her brokenhearted mother, and her brother who hated his own father, and how MC suddenly disappeared.
    In the end Princess Sache decided to told the truth about the assassination plan and cleverly pointed out that she's a victim of her own mother's vicious plot, and drag the high priest as well.

So in the ending MC is finally reconciled with the count and countess family. And it's the end of the main story lmao.

They would get engaged and I think they would marry after Tamex is 30+ years old….
    No information about their children but MC became the barbarian language teacher, yep she doesn't claim her position as the promised princess and lives as Marshall Reinhart.

P.s. Sorry, but I don't have a copy or mtl. You can read it on kkp :blobok:

charisa, TrinaAngel, Peerly and 33 others like this.
  18. Mirai Tsukihime

Mirai Tsukihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers... But the grand plan.. Lol... How stupid these villains are!!!? "Grand plan my ass, lmao!" i like that line..

19. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And who will always be the heroine? They show us a hand and hear a voice, but we don't know who it is. Is that the Duke's deceased sister?

20. NaomiChan_28

NaomiChan_28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More chapters pls. I hope there is a complete novel of this.