Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea you're right..
    That's Carrotoon for you. They always improved the plot here and there. Some good (well.. the side story of BOB quite good i can say..) , some bad (ugh the additional arc in WMMAP made me kinda disappointed). But well.. once again.. it's only adapted, it allowed to precisely follow the novel or made another new plot.

Creolenerd, DarkeAOU and DOHere like this.
  2. magfuentes

magfuentes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the reason for the Queen to kill Enzo and sent the heroine to the villain?

3. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember the stupid oldest brother promised to support the Queen's child (the princess) to be the heir/successor when the time comes and to protect her from the opposition because of their origin. Correct me if I'm wrong

4. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's all? They didn't get fired?

I would hate this if mc doesn't get a single apology from the people who wrong her. I also come to dislike Elenia, I mean girl you need to be firm and fair. You let other servant get fired by your brother (not sure, read it to some a spoiler here) while keeping the instigators with you. They are the root of their confidence which result to those horrendous actions. I haven't read the whole story so I don't really know but it is frustrating trying to defend an abuser. What's the point? It's just disgusting.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    syofiaa and Creolenerd like this.
  5. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I don't think Ruby's really gotten any real apologies or anything regarding incidents that happen. Which honestly, probably realistic but not very satisfying to read. I just temper my feelings by remembering this isn't a 'revenge' novel, it's more of a survival one.

Ruby is very traumatized, I'm not sure she would be able to accept/trust an apology anyway at this point.

syofiaa, Ariary, Creolenerd and 2 others like this.
  6. hwa_hwa

hwa_hwa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it just me who noticed that the manhwa is not expressing more of ruby thoughts from the novel?

Creolenerd and Plumpuppeach like this.
  7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me they become a couple in the story, they look so good together, it's ML sister and his right hand man
    https://twitter.com/ysisdeelmire/status/1542133965955289088?t=8qaybjeKfQue2tzaIaA-tw&s=19

Idk I feel like Kakaopage makes the adaptation writers write the series that have heavy scenes to be timid compared to the novel's, either they don't add it or make it seem less troublesome, they did this with Father I Don't Want This Marriage. FL parents have a real bad misunderstanding and hardship but the manhwa erases it and add in happy moments that don't happen at all in the novel, I mean it's nice but don't erase the mothers real thoughts and make it seem as if they were just a happy couple.
    I just thinks it's funny that many people in the beginning complain and told other readers to stop when they (other readers) brought up how the manhwa omitted so much perceptive of the characters, sorry but this adaptation doesn't really do a good job or justice to the novel.
    This manhwa needs someone like ORKA who does The Fantasie of a Stepmother, the author other novel, ORKA really does an amazing job and justice for the novel

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    Creolenerd, your crush and hwa_hwa like this.
  8. kimelisa25

kimelisa25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question
    Regarding their first night together, was it Mutual?, did he actually wanted it too or he just did it because she wanted to?
    I’m asking because im reading the Novel but it actually doesn’t seem like he wants it…
    Or maybe im just overthinking

syofiaa likes this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep it was mutual. He didn't want it before because he felt she was forcing herself, which was true.

clraei, syofiaa and kimelisa25 like this.
  10. kimelisa25

kimelisa25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come some of y’all have read the whole Novel?.I read up to chapter 123 where Ruby is Talking with Enzo and that’s about it. Where can I read the whole Novel? Because when I search on google it only shows up to Chp 123

syofiaa likes this.
  11. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's mtl in this forum.

kimelisa25 likes this.
  12. kimelisa25

kimelisa25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come on the chapter of the banquet for ruby, Ellen Said that “izek was quite anxious”. For what reason was he anxious?

13. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to ask if this has already been said but what happened to Lorenzo (Freya's little brother) at the end? Because she ended up as a nun but what happened to him???
    and did all the knights accept Ruby? because recently that blue-haired knight came with Freya and looked at Ruby in a bad way?

14. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lorenzo going to give up his future as a knight.

I dont know about all the knights, but thos who founded her in the forest are fine with her including the blue hair one. He wont harm her as far as I remember if thats what u worried about.

syofiaa, Jukki, _sasvke and 1 other person like this.
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the knights even had a crush on MC, it was spoiled a few pages ago in this thread. It was revealed in a side story iirc. Though I don’t remember if blue haired is the one who had a crush or if it was someone else.

syofiaa, Jukki and _sasvke like this.
  16. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    True, the one who had crush in her is the one who has one eye and has a black hair. He going to adopt her nephew that Ruby has no idea he exists :blobjoy:

syofiaa, Jukki, Cu1turedweeb and 5 others like this.
  17. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I don't know if I'm satisfied with his ending haha. I still hope he sees that Ruby is an angel and he was wrong all along
    Thank you! I was worried because he looks very sus:sick: I even thought he was Freya's minion at some point

18. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    no he is more into Ruby side. They arnt close but he really wont do anything to hurt her.

Freya doesn’t have much screen time in the novel same with her brother. She is annoying but not the villainess who u should worry about for now. Just think of her as a fly trying to attack ur food

19. anggi91

anggi91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's near to snu snu scene, will it be cut too?
    I hope no :( coz in that scene we can see how they are getting close emotionaly

But so far i'm satisfied enough with ML pov added in manhwa,

hwa_hwa likes this.
  20. Venvenny

Venvenny Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain what is their reaction when ml, Ellen and the others saw FL being abused by her brother cesair? did they feel bad ? I can't clearly understand the English translation, I feel like I lost my braincells while reading it:cry: