Spoiler Please Plant a Heart in the Emperor / 황제에게 하트를 심어주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Apr 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel she was dealt with in the last ~20 chapters, so it won’t be soon.

vannaokuzo and LazuliBean like this.
  2. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof…..that kinda sucks. Oh well I like the ML and I hope not a lot of misunderstandings are created.

3. LazuliBean

Reading List:
    Link
    In the recent raws the ML kissed lady Elise or was it the FLs imagination due to maybe magic? I think it’s magic cause Lady Elise deals with magic and it’s odd for the ML to be lovey dovey with a woman he only met once before. And the FL maid didn’t react to what Lady Elise said or did only the FL did, so it might be evil mind magic. I really want to know what happens next!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    Donotdisturb1234 and Vaviana like this.
  4. LazuliBean

Reading List:
    Link
    It was magic….and the ML dealt with it really quickly and told her it was magic. The FL seems to have become emotionally distance still…..

vannaokuzo likes this.
  5. lynnell246

lynnell246 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about the evil god that basically haunting the MC please

Miao Meow Liz likes this.
  6. LazuliBean

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure we are at the point in the raws where OG Charlie is back in her body.

7. Miao Meow Liz

Miao Meow Liz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No way, Zura is way better that Arain (or however that's spelled) I don't like how they still have shipping moments, though thankfully the FL is over it. Neither has mentioned they used to date to the Emperor - he's doing better but cute yandere honey over there is gonna stab a fool when he finds out.

I hate this interfering diety thing, like dude, leave the people alone.

8. CatGirlAlena

CatGirlAlena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did elize do all of this?

9. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's Elize, I think it's Li.
    Supposedly spent her entire life 'dreaming' of being Empress and gives it up just like that? No way. Also it could be the Temple, but these attacks seem mostly about affecting their personal relationship.

I hope it ends soon, this arc is boring. I want couple growth or conspiracy, not whatever none-drama this is.

10. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly I was underestimating the crazy. What tf Elize. But seriously, was there no magic detector or mage available - ffs.
    Also she's thinking to lightly of the Emperor's feelings for Charlie, there's a reason she chose this route. I was hoping to meet their kid, but guess we'll have to wait to the end.

11. CatGirlAlena

CatGirlAlena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel?

12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Links to Korean websites are in the first post. There’s no official translation to English.

13. Naruto lover

Naruto lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers about what happened to the FL's character in the end of ch44?

Miao Meow Liz likes this.
  14. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy crabcakes @__@
    Elize is something else, and this is "low-tier" magic?
    The eff dude...it's almost as destructive as the magic weapons from before. Elize toppled a kingdom like easy. And I think she snatched her body too :blobdizzy:

15. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wrong, lol.
    This story is turning out differently than now I imagined. Why is this god so interested in war? Boredom. Really?

16. Maninay

Maninay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl I kinda don't like the "from another world" charlie

I kinda prefer the og charlie ....
    Who else share this opinion?

17. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    Not I, also her supposed relationship with Arlien was basically her using her status to get a boyfriend and him using her to make him seem trustworthy. OG Charlie didn't have a lot of good points that we were shown.

Current Charlie may have the charm milquetoast, but at least she tried her best to avoid a war as save herself and others. It's not like she was smart or anything either, so she gets a like from me. (still a dim girl though)

vannaokuzo likes this.
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    A rant about Elize:
    Is she just dumb? What does she think an Empress Consort is? This means you need to live with a man who can oppressive, controlling, and had a habit of doing summary executions. Does she think she could win him over because it seems she has never tried that? Does she think the ML is stupid? Just because he treats notog!Charlize well that means he has a the capacity to her well when she has done near nothing to earn it. When she was caught using a spell - I was most surprised by her reaction. What did she think would happen? She was finally scared of him. Honestly, a guy like that - you should be scared a long time ago. I think it bears repeating he likes summary executions. Still she thinks it’s a good idea to try to be Empress. On top of that knowing he loves someone else. Who do you think beheaded all your supporters in your faction? Sorry. But this villainess was confusing. I mean the way she used low ranking magic and to help her own political agenda to gain power in court was masterful. Then she pulls the dumbest move thinking she could corner the ML who has been at this politics thing a lot longer than she has to not figure out she’s the one pulling all this stuff.

19. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    Her use of low level magic was excellent though, but I think Elize was crazy. I mean the Emperor put a sword to her throat which caused her to bleed a bit, and it didn't deter her. She really hated being seen as nothing and worked hard to climb the social ladder. She didn't care that the Emperor was bloodthirsty, she had no feelings for him. For her the highest she could reach was being a Consort. She would have made a great spy or confidant.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
  20. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody have information about OGCharlie and the church??