Spoiler Even though I'm a bearish MAX daughter, I got on the bet of my fiancée

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well all that kind of heroine has the nerve to just approach the characters. I mean, even the heroine knew the fact that those people she approaches has a higher stand than her just so she can shove her shitty cookies in to their mouth. I hope she get punished.

I'm glad the ML is not dumb tho ._. I like the scene where he told MC that 'HE broke his engagement with HER who's innocent and acted like an ass because he is blinded by love.' Like the OG pia wasn't even wrong in the first place there's REALLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THOSE COOKIES.

Thanks for the spoilers everyone!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  2. tamatamarin

tamatamarin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the person who translated the first chapter of the manga is back? From what I can tell, the manga isn't diverging from the web novel but it is giving screen time to characters that were never mentioned in the web novel -- such as Erin (I haven't been able to get my hands on the light novel :blob_teary:). I'm looking forward to it very much!

I'll focus on translating the web novel for now (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

The novel says the cookies were given as gifts and they were eaten... I'll put what I know from the novel in the spoiler below.
    • In Chapter 7:
    • During summer vacation, Rufus tells Pia he received cookies as a gift from Caroline.
    • Rufus shows Pia a cage with 5 rooms/partitions in it. In each one is a white mouse. One mouse is given 1 cookie every day, one mouse is given 1 cookie every 2 days, another mouse 1 cookie every 3 days, etc. The mouse who eats a cookie every day is restless, running around and around its cage, occasionally running into the fence.
    • Rufus puts a cookie into the cage of the restless mouse. The mouse bears its fangs and claws, grabbing the cookie, and begins to eat with all his might.
    • They surmise that the cookies are addictive and possibly hallucinogenic.
    • Rufus says that he showed it to his doctor, but no existing poisons or drugs were detected in the cookies.
    • (So I guess the other male targets were either A) stupid and just ate them -- or if you want to follow the original plot, they were tired and probably ate them bc they were laying around... and/or B) they did have them tasted for poison, but nothing was detected, so they thought it was okay to keep eating the cookies)
    • Rufus does mention that this is a rat verification, but since rats/mice are significantly smaller, the amount of cookies to affect a human being is unknown.

That's definitely one of my favorite scenes :blobsmilehappy:

3. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is og heroine is a bitch?

4. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from previous spoilers she basically tryna win over guys who are already engaged with her cookies so that alone is a bitchy move

5. folkiyu

folkiyu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the link or where to read the original light novel? Whether translated or in the original language is fine TvT

6. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're drugged pretty heavily. If I remember correctly, the other guys had to go through rehab after everything was revealed.

7. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh damm going through rehab?? That's rough

Krxso, Dofu and lazynoodles like this.
  8. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is no one translating the manga? I cant find the next chapter except to the raw ::blobcatsad::

Krxso likes this.
  9. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, this is probably gonna be my top 1 favorite otome/reincarnation manga. I rlly love how her life before reincarnation is interesting and not the usual "she died by truck-kun and that's it". And the fact that the ml has common sense??? Bare minimum but I like him. I'm more curious about the heroine's downfall. Hopefully she gets a VERY bad ending. Spoilers on this plss :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

imreallyanarwhal, Peerly and AsuraSKY like this.
  10. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this series being released in English officially?

11. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Characters
    Pia = MC + count's daughter + has grey eyes
    Rufus = ML + Prime minister/Chancellor's son + Marquis Stan's heir + has blue hair

Brad = Marquis Stan's trained dog who like MC
    Dagger = Marquis Stan's trained dog who like MC

Otome game capture targets
    Crown Prince (CP) = main capture target in the otome game + ML's childhood friend
    ? = son of the knight captain
    ?= son of an Academy school teacher
    Gourd? = son of a healer/doctor

Marquis Amelia Keith = CP's fiancee
    Uncle Jonny = The King in disguise

*I MTL these spoilers from the webnovel so take them with a grain of salt*
    MC has a fever and finds out that she has memories or another world. After recovering, her fiancee ML appears- MC faints. According to the otome game, ML will break their engagement and banish her. MC cries since she doesn't want to be hurt again (In pervious life/other world, MC's "boyfriend" is complete scum). MC appreciates/sees how much her family loves her.

A few days later ML visits MC: MC tries to get ML to break their engagement using the excuse of her poor health after being sick

MC ended up tell ML about her dream/prophecy. ML is outraged/in disbelief that he would condemn & banish MC in the future for when she isn't at fault. ML concludes that MC wants to break the engagement since she was looking at him/thinking of their future instead of his status. (ML is starting to fall for MC). MC tells ML about her plan to be a commoner and excavate fossils. MC & ML make a bet- signs the contract. MC compliments ML's handwriting. ML kisses MC cheek! ML sits MC on his lap to teach/help MC practice her handwriting! :X3:

ML visits more often. MC also visits ML's home for education for being ML's fiancee. ML's trained dogs Brad & Dagger love MC. While MC plays with the dogs- ML's mom talks with ML about MC (mentions that ML is serious about MC). ML's mom like MC but is a little worried for her and states she will protect MC.

During summer, MC &. ML go to the Stan territory (in the North). MC wears ML's old clothes and excavates/ looks for fossils while ML keeps her company on the mountain reading a book. MC is all hyper about finding a fossil. MC & ML feed each other sandwiches! :bloblove:

MC makes a map (topographic map) to help with her mining of fossils + ML makes the servants swear to secrecy about the map. the complete map ends up framed hanging in the Marquis (ML's father/prime minister)' office. MC's room changes from a guest room to one of the Marquis's family rooms. ML gives MC flowers! ML helps MC practice her handwriting- won't let MC get off his lap. :blobmelt:

There are pre-debut tea parties at the royal palace for those of Count rank and above. Being the same age as the Crown Prince (CP) it is expected for ML & MC to interact with him. MC doesn't want to interact with capture targets- ML has help MC be excused from these tea parties.

when MC & ML are 14 yrs old, they had to attend a royal tea party. CP wanted to meet MC. ML comes to pick up MC to her first social event/ pre-debut tea party + gives MC an emerald necklace ( I think the MTL says it matches ML's eyes so...MC is wearing ML's colors). At the party MC sees all the capture targets. people are interested in ML & MC. CP mentions that MC his ML's fiancee he's been hiding. After seeing how close CP & his fiancee Amelia Keith are (and envisioning their future broken engagement), MC feels unwell so MC & ML leaves the party scene for MC to rest.

ML takes MC to rest in the royal gardens away from the party. ML goes to get MC water but gets stopped by people at the party. A man
    approaches MC who is sitting by herself. The man introduces himself to MC as Uncle Johnny (really the king in disguise). turns out that necklace ML gave MC in CH 4 is an heirloom called 'Fairy Tears'. MC chats with Uncle Jonny: MC explains fossils. Uncle Jonny leaves and ML returns. ML princess carries MC to the carriage! :blob_blush: There are rumors that the calm ML princess carried MC (MC didn't hear these rumors).

Summer Vacation in ML's territory (5th yr MC is going):
    MC is noticing ML's good qualities more and thinks she will have an even harder time than in her last life (her scum "boyfriend") when/if ML leaves her. MC's memories of her last life are becoming clearer as her get older.
    MC is writing a dissertation/paper about her fossil excavating/research to submit to the Academy before enrollment. ML feeds MC chocolate! :cookie:

MC & ML are 10 yr in Chapters 1-3.
    In Chapter 4-5 they are 14.

At 15 yrs old they start attending the Academy

12. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @digitalreader super duper mega hyper thaaaanks for all the spoilers!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    More pleasssse!!!:aww::aww::aww:

13. Annmenmen

Annmenmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the other girls and the OgFl's victims?

evanesco99211 and Lunicylle like this.
  14. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Henry after the drug thing? Is there like a repenting chos scene with Erin? Did he regret it?
    HAHAAHAHHAHAHHA I can feel the typical ml in others novels on Henry

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  15. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the spoilers! Super godsend!
    And im with the neighbor above, what happened to Henry and the other capture targets? Did they still marry their fiancees? Im still undecided if I want them to...

16. blackphoenixsuzaku

blackphoenixsuzaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not too sure as anything with the other capture targets wasn't in the novel. The manga is expanding outside the novel. Otherwise, we would have only 11 chapters of the main story like the novel and right now it's about to reach chapter 14 with the reveal of the cookies. It was just mentioned that the female fiancees gave up on the males before they were taken for treatment and that the Crown Prince lost his position to his younger brother who also married the crown princess in his stead.

17. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so glad the other 2 fiancees gave up on their partner.

18. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing the other Fiance's gave up to their ungrateful, coward, asshole, shit, brainless, stupid, arrogant, dumb, useless, idiot, horrible, foolish, shameful partner/betrothed
    (P.S finally I let it out :)

Anyway~ since someone mentioned that there will be some side stories...
    I'm curious OgFL ending?