Picked Up Phantasmal Genesis

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exalted, Jun 23, 2022.

?

What's your favorite Golden Finger?

1. AI-Chip

2. System

3. Reincarnating with Past Knowledge

4. Unique Cultivation Technique

5. Secret Realm (with all types of benefits)

6. Grandpa's Ring

7. Dupe Glitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Exalted

Exalted Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Phantasmal Genesis

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/phantasmal-genesis/

Raw Link: https://sj.uukanshu.com/book.aspx?id=87730

Cover:
    [​IMG]

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    What does it truly mean to have all realms within your grasp?

Our protagonist provides an excellent answer to this question. Haven't you ever wondered how your favorite protagonists get their golden fingers? Whether it's reincarnating with future knowledge or having an all-powerful system, you could even throw in grandpa's ring as well. Where do these cheats come from? Most of the time, this question is glossed over in favor of more exciting plot developments. The consequences of this are, however, terrifying. How would you feel if there was an entity that bred you like cattle? Despite your successes, struggles, glory, losses, and power, all your efforts are reduced to a few experience points. You are nothing in the grand scheme of things, and your legacy is merely a footnote in this terrifying entity's script.

Introducing the epic tale of the one who rules them all!

Description:

While standing beneath the Heavens, have you ever harboured doubts about the world you’re in?

Some people had obtained the Scholar System and in just a few short years, they became the repository of humanity’s knowledge and became known as the master of all knowledge of the human civilisation.

Then there are some that received divine blessings and embarked on a path to pursue the Dao of Martial Arts. They ended up being worshipped by millions, henceforth becoming the God of War.

Then there was a person walking down the street when he suddenly stopped and looked up to the sky and roared, “God! I have returned!”

Everyone is staking their life, fighting tooth and nail on their struggle on their way to the top.

As for Meng Ke, who has stood at the pinnacle from the very beginning, will inevitably look down on the myriad worlds.

Illusion is reality. Reality is also an illusion.

One day, Meng Ke discovered that he could create illusions and turn them into reality.

But when the illusions are shifted into reality, bizarre things began to occur on Earth.

Disclaimer:
    I must ask all translators if you are going to MTL this novel. I would rather not ask you to undertake the task of being the translator for this wonderful novel. In order for the meaning to be properly conveyed (in English), the community needs it to be translated by a real human.
    This story is complete (CN), and was previously translated up to fifteen chapters by the previous translator. Unfortunately their site has been taken off the web.
    Comment below to state your favorite golden fingers!

Picked up! By Putty Translations:
    https://putttytranslations.wordpress.com/phantasmal-genesis/

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  2. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    always loved a good rebirth but a lot of them don't do them right making the MC turn arrogant and have their chin up even if they don't realise it.

From stealing other people's opportunities or solving regrets rebirths will aways be my favorite

Exalted likes this.
  3. HaracasAye

HaracasAye Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting concept with an evil mc, very interested in reading, hope it gets picked up.

Exalted likes this.
  4. Exalted

Reading List:
    Link
    That one is also one of my favorites as well. For the exact reasons you already mentioned

slarbi likes this.
  5. Virtual Fantasy

Virtual Fantasy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a new book to my reading list

6. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a novel with good concept, one of the first of its kind. Where protagonist brings supernatural element to normal world, that in turn makes him stronger. Pretty decent novel if you are looking for how the world reacts and adapts to supernatural. Hope it gets picked up!

Exalted likes this.
  7. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Congrats, your "Why It Should Get Picked Up" has succeeded in piquing my interest. This might be the first novel that I truly wish to get picked up from reading the reason alone; most only put "It seems so good," "The rating on the raw site is [insert number]," "It seems to have potential!" "The cover hooked me in," and so on. I should applaud you for how much effort you put into that part to make sure any translator is interested in picking this novel up.

Joining the +1 camp!

Exalted likes this.
  9. Exalted

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the support! I rely not only on the translators to pick up the novels. But I also rely on readers like you who want to see more!

So thanks again:blob_sunglasses:

TXHY likes this.
  10. DaoOfEternity

DaoOfEternity New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary seem very interesting and exciting.
    "There is always a heaven above another" for the pole, i voted for reincarnation with past life memories, as it is the most 'credible' and 'mine' it is the less risky to be under control of a higher being, except of those memories were planted by it.

Exalted likes this.
  11. ImReallyBored

ImReallyBored Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good novel. No reborn MC or cliche golden finger but a unique ability to warp reality with illusion. With this ability, MC uses it to his full advantage, even testing limits as he is cautious in nature.

It hooks you in with the mystery of his ability and how he manipulated events to his benefit. Further into the story, you'll notice how his proficiency is furthering, and himself as a character. Such as adapting to the world of the supernatural.

Overall, a good pickup with people who have a taste in the supernatural and modern setting.

Exalted likes this.
  12. sythcake

sythcake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds very original, hope it gets picked!

Jezus likes this.
  13. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is very innovative and often unexpected. Author knowledge is solid. Apart from content and characters, the basic setting in this novel is very objective and balanced. The story is not only creative but also logical. It is a bit like the SCP foundation. The protagonist doesn't care much about others and doesn't treat them differently. Whether they are good or bad. They are all just nothing to him. well, I won't spoil it.

Jezus, Clueless_OP and Exalted like this.
  14. Murb

Murb New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an interesting concept to read. It's rare to see mcs with their main ability being illusions. Most of them go for the most satisfying to the eye. This novel looks like a good read. Hope it gets picked up

Exalted likes this.
  15. Soluble_Person

Soluble_Person New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read some of the RAWS and it has potential, I hope a translator considers the novel to be worth their time, and does pick iy up if they find it interesting.
    For my gold finger I chose AI-chip, as it can make up for the shortcomings our mind has and is a great supplement to the thinking process, naturally this is under the assumption that the chip becomes more powerful as you grow stronger and is strongly bound with you so it cant be stolen, otherwise it is not as useful.

I also bump this novel

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    Exalted likes this.
  16. Exalted

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Jezus

Jezus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting description