Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Miao Meow Liz

Miao Meow Liz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is on hiatus? Have no clue.
    You can just read it and share spoilers. Whatever you want.

2. Lydianne_Pyria

Lydianne_Pyria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me about what exactly happened to OG!Aster and OG!Kayla in the OG novel? Why did he get obsessed with her? And what happened after he kidnapped her?

evanesco99211 likes this.
  3. Yse

Yse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OG Astaire became obsessed with OG Kayla from the first moment he saw her, when she walked into Duke Lische's mansion while she was looking for Franz. Some time later, he accepted that he had been interested in her from the first moment he saw her. As the days passed, he liked her purity and sincerity. OG Astaire promised her that he would let her see her younger brother, but he did not.

OG Kayla was always worried about Franz, until at one point she ran away from the mansion to look for Franz in the surrounding area. But she didn't find him, and the guards found her.

OG Astaire was even more upset when OG Kayla started to complain to him and he decided to take her to see Franz.

OG Kayla, seeing Franz's condition, begged him that she would do anything to save Franz. OG Astaire told her never to go against him and OG Kayla agreed because she was afraid of what he might do to Franz.

OG Astaire took her into the room, and put a magic ribbon on her (yes, the same ribbon that Astaire put on her in the main story). Then when Ritaus asks him about Kayla, he indirectly says he killed her, and then lets Franz know it too (that last one was the trigger for Franz to run away).

And so, the extras end with OG Astaire telling OG Kayla that she should stay with him for the rest of her life.

It doesn't appear what happened in the original story after that, but I hope the author writes more extras from the original story.

The only information there is from the original story is what little information Kayla gives throughout the main story. How:

-OG Astaire grows up after Franz's escape. (And also because he didn't want to be smaller than OG Kayla).

-OG Astaire's grandfather dies a natural death in the original story (I think he dies of old age). Unlike the current story, who dies in the hanging, due to his attempt to kill the empress.

-After Astaire discovers that Stefan helped Franz escape, he kills him. In the current story, Astaire only let Stefan follow him to teach him more about more basic things about magic.

-OG Astaire entered the imperial palace when he was 17, and became the crown prince, killing the empress and his half-siblings (I don't remember what happened to the emperor).

-OG Astaire found OG Franz and locked him in the dungeon of the imperial palace, torturing him constantly.

-OG Astaire destroyed the Vesta family. And when OG Marian also went to look for OG Franz, he also destroyed the Dmirov family (Marian's family).

-It is not known what happened to OG Kayla while all of the above was going on.

4. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ *reads*
    *regrets reading*

I'm trying to like Astaire, I really am. I'm occasionally fond of yanderes, though that's mostly when they're a low-key crazy. Not when they show scary signs like this dude. My fav part of the novel is honestly the Vesta sword & shield, I like abilities like that.

5. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he just needs to be separated, I can completely empathize/yet dislike the Astaire from the first timeline. I just think it's important to remember that THIS Astelle/Astaire isn't going to be that one.

I think it's going to be an interesting story and when it's done well (as I feel this has been so far) I think there's a lot of great character growth and potential for conflicts and turmoil - since regardless of how I, the reader, feel the trauma the FL has definitely is still there.

6. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what makes the FL so attractive, she has set goals, but is more an easy going sort. So she can roll with things better. Well I suppose that's true of novel characters in general, they aren't as damaged by the world as "real" people.

7. x.wolfies.x

x.wolfies.x New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me about the mc’s brother in her past life? would she ever meet him again?

8. PrismMau

PrismMau Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read it? MTL will do.

Jian Yue likes this.
  9. Maggserrano

Maggserrano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Esto fue publicado hace mucho tiempo por la editorial del manwha en Kakaopage, el manwha <Primero, escondamos a mi hermano menor> que había confirmado su regreso el 20 de junio se retrasa debido a los problemas de salud del artista, la fecha actual aún no está confirmada pero se espera la pronta recuperación del artista. El aviso también comparte el adelanto de la portada de la segunda temporada.

mientras tanto en lezhin, que es el sitio oficial para la traduccion del manwha al ingles, se subio por error el capitulo 41, el cual forma parte del inicio de la segunda temporada del manwha, capitulo que forma parte del tercer volumen del novela y también comienza con la escena de Asther haciendo un truco de magia para Kayla

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    nyxxx, MariL, Tamyave and 1 other person like this.
  10. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 will start on 29th August.

Rin_ei and Jian Yue like this.
  11. rudravannahoshiva

rudravannahoshiva Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did Aster stop being a crossdresser?

12. weirdgirl

weirdgirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please if someone has the MTL of the novel can you send it to me?

please if it's possible.:sushi_thankyou:

Jian Yue likes this.
  13. Yse

Yse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are the children of Kayla and Astaire.

Machius: black hair and purple eyes.
    Thiera: pink hair and blue eyes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Maggserrano

Maggserrano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    La autora de la novela subió recientemente cuatro extras donde hablan de los hijos de Astaire y Kayla así como de su vida familiar
    Macius/Machius: first son of Astaire and Kayla, physically he is a mixture of his parents, they describe him as someone cold and who likes people to be direct with him at the time of a conversation, it is mentioned that he is also the second most powerful of the empire after Astaire, he has a high level of magic, however, he can't seem to talk to spirits.

Thiera: second daughter of Astaire and Kayla, physically she is very similar to her father only that she has Kayla's blue eyes but her personality is totally different, Thiera is described as a cheerful and curious girl, she usually carries a drawing book with her all the time. weather. moment in which she draws her brother, her parents or herself. She apparently lacks magical abilities, but has the ability to communicate with spirits, including Asther's grandfather, whom she talks to often.It is also mentioned that he would like to learn how to manipulate the sword in the future.

Lariel: daughter of franz and Marianne, she is the oldest of all, she has her mother's red hair and her father's eyes, unlike her father Franz who likes to study birds likes to study about monsters, in the extras it is mentioned that magicians often turn to her for information about monsters and that she became a talented swordswoman like her aunt.

Matteo: second son of franz and marianne, not much is mentioned about him in the extras but he seems to have a good relationship with his cousins and his sister so much so that he says that in the future he will help Macius to protect thiera and lariel

as I said, the only ones who can talk to the spirits are Astaire and Thiera. In the extras you can see that the spirits that are with thiera are happy beings who enjoy keeping her company, on one occasion thiera is attacked by a beast rabbit and the spirits together with macius are going to help her. apparently the spirits stopped being vengeful beings because it seems that they are now at peace?

Returning to Astaire's grandfather, it was revealed that he was still around his grandson and his family but who he used to communicate with was thiera, the grandfather did not want to go to heaven until he saw Astaire being happy with his wife and children, so thiera tells him not to worry since his father is happy as is the whole family, the grandfather smiles and begins to rejuvenate becoming a young man whom Thiera describes as very handsome and similar to his father, then she sees that from the sky comes down a woman with pink hair and purple eyes, it is Astaire's grandmother who came to take her husband with her to heaven, thiera greets her great-grandmother since it is the first time she sees her and says goodbye to the couple given to that the grandfather had fulfilled his wish to see his grandson happy

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
    miyaluvr, MikotoP, Dofu and 10 others like this.
  15. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He will cut his hair? When?

16. sweetpotato18

sweetpotato18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really? will you post it?

Jian Yue likes this.
  17. chets

chets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly justice for empress. I need a retelling where aster's mom doesn't die like a coward and goes full yandere while empress does her all to supress her down. The tension and thrill. hopefully emperor will die during this showdown.

18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Killing eve: otome isekai edition

MariL, mikasaackerman_1 and chets like this.
  19. sweetpotato18

sweetpotato18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey, does anyone have the raw or mtl?

20. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for everyone who shared the spoilers! :blobmelt::blob_pompom: