Spoiler Turns out I wasn't the favored concubine/ 알고보니 총애받는 후궁이 아니었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AnotherDayAnotherStory, Jun 21, 2022.

1. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Official Novel Raws

Summary

He possessed the concubine of another world without any cause or foreshadowing.
    In another world where a mysterious mineral called Motus exists that makes space movement possible.
    Since she is the emperor's concubine, there is no problem in making a living, but
    this concubine was Arne von Edelheit, famous for being a villain.
    She plays Arne through Arne's diary and somehow tries to return to the original world using her
    motives, but the attitude of the people around her towards Arne is suspicious.

Arne's husband, Arne's maid, and Arne's only brother.
    Even the former master of this body.

Will I ever be able to return to the original world?
    Did I really come to possess this world without any reason?
    Are the people around me really looking at Arne? Or are you looking at me?

He possessed the concubine of another world without any cause or foreshadowing.
    To a world of another dimension where a mysterious mineral called 'Motus' that enables space movement exists.

As the emperor's concubine, there is no problem in making a living, but
    this concubine was Arne von Edelheit, famous for being a villain.
    She plays Arne through Arne's diary and somehow uses her motives to return to her original world, but the attitude of the people around her towards Arne is suspicious.

Arne's husband, Arne's maid, and Arne's only brother.
    Even the former master of this body.

---

As is often misunderstood, it would have been cute if Erich had fallen in love and was the reckless stubbornness he did for his woman.

But this reckless stubbornness was never a cute reason.

It would have been better if I, like everyone else, had been immersed in a swamp of misunderstanding without knowing anything.
    By needlessly noticing that fact... … .

The fact that Erich, the emperor of this country and her husband, is
    only pretending to love me, that is, Arne.

Author: Sol gil (솔길)

------------
    This seems like an angst.

Rin.rinaaa, Korleone and your crush like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To somehow understand the synopsis I had to read both the ridi and naver synopsis.
    Dunno what is the goal of the fl, to be accepted by the people of the world she transmigrated in or to return home(which has almost zero possibility lol)

4. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I am trying to figure this out as well and even the comments are not helpful :blob_teary: I guess I'll have to read few chapters from the novel.

CaelumBlue and your crush like this.
  5. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck!!! Be sure to tell us about your angsty journey :blob_patpat:

CaelumBlue likes this.
  6. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ziscal, the Marquis, mostly the one in the cover with MC
    He is MC "brother", not blood related.
    The husband, the emperor, he has blonde hair and blue eyes, MC was just one of the many concubines he had, don't think it was a monogamy relationship, seems like he really loved MC, he tried every mean (can't say what he did, because I haven't read all the novel, but at least in chapter 115 (story has 120 chapters + 5 side stories), he was still trying to stop them being together or using their relationship status ( she is his concubine ), he of course wasn't happy ) to separate ML and MC until the very end.
    If you do, you might as well confirm me the descriptions of the characters,I'm just guessing who is who, because
    In one of the lines I translated with Papago, they said Blonde Enrich
    In other of the lines I translated with Papago, they said he had blue eyes.
    Pretty sure the one in OP picture isn't blonde or has blue eyes, so my guess is that, knowing that Enrich is not the final ML, it must be Marquis Ziscal the one in the cover with MC
    Marquis Ziscal can be seeing as selfish human being
    MC is stupid and suddenly falls in love with ML in the second part of the story, the comment is trying to ask, why?, how? and if she is aware of it, (it seems like it's too sudden).
    Other very upvoted comment said he/she thought Erich was a dick at the beginning and the bad guy, but it turn out to be love.

About this novel, it seems like you have to read it from bottom to the end to conclude things about the characters, it's either that or that the comments are biased, I can't say too much because I've been fast reading and skipping lots of things about the last 5 chapters (from 115 to 120)
    MC and ML are married , she ends up with ML and is pregnant with his child

There are also 5 side stories, but they are only available in Naver...

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    Ac03, Rin.rinaaa, yucardi and 4 others like this.
  7. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I get from first 5 chapters

FL was a normal office worker in Korea. One day she came home and was organizing her grandmother's stuff with her father. Among the stuff she found a transparent stone. She has been seeing this stone since she was a child. Her grandmother would often talk about it. It is placed inside a wooden box and grandma has forbidden FL from directly touching it. FL believed all of it was some kind of superstitions and casually picked up the stone. The next thing she knew she was in a completely different world.

FL has possessed the 3rd concubine (Arne) of the Emperor Erich. The emperor apparently showers Arne with extreme affection. He would do anything for Arne and his love can be suffocating. Arne was sick for some time before FL possessed her and the emperor said that he couldn't even properly eat or work cause he was worried about Arne. The emperor wants to hold a banquet for Arne but FL rejects the idea cuz she feels that emperor is already doing too much for her and she says she hasn't fully recovered. The emperor protest but eventually accepts her decision, however, he put up a 3 months ban on all the banquets in empire because he doesn't like the idea of others enjoying and laughing while Arne is sick. People don't have a good opinion about Arne cuz she is favored by the Emperor. FL explains that the empire only put up ban on banquets when an important person of royal family dies but Arne is just a concubine and emperor placing a ban for her made others hate her even more.

FL wants misses her family and wants to go back home. Her goal is to find a way back home. She heard about a stone name "Motus". It is the only magical element in the empire and said to have teleportation abilities so she is looking for that stone. But she also have to act like Arne. Fortunately right after she woke up as Arne she recieved Arne's personal diary, which was of the size of an encyclopedia, from her family. This diary contained each and everything about Arne's life and her personality. Turns out Arne had extremely vile personality. She was true textbook definition of villainess. She is the only daughter of marquis and her brother is a war hero. The emperor met her on a banquet and she eventually became his 3rd concubine. She had a grand welcome when she became concubine. The emperor favored her a lot which FL figured out was because of her brother, the war hero. This favor from emperor made Arne arrogant and selfish. She would treat others cruelly and was notorious among the nobility. However, Emperor always treated her with love and didn't care about rumors. She would even beat up maids in front of him and he would not stop her. Instead he would encourage her.

Even with all that it is explained that Arne and Emperor never slept together at all. The reason for this was that Emperor said that he would want an oracle first that would say that 3rd concubine should have his children. FL find all of this odd cuz the empire they are living in didn't favor temples much and it is highly suspicious that emperor even with so much devotion to Arne haven't made her his empress yet. She conclude that it is emperor's way of announcing that he doesn't want kids with Arne. She also notices the acts of affection from emperor are not exactly affection, they are just a way decreasing her reputation even more. FL believes that Emperor wants to attack Arne's brother by first ruining her repution.

FL's first goal is to fix her reputation little by little and somehow escape the palace with her savings. Arne has huge budget but she just spends it on clothes and jewel. So FL decide to use some of that money for her saving and also sell useless stuff that belonged to Arne. FL wants to first get the staff on her side, so she ask the cook to make some cookies. But Arne's reputation is so bad that the cook refuse by saying he won't help Arne poison others. This shocks FL and the cook revealed that she killed a cat with poison in the past. FL immediately check Arne's diary and one entry said that Arne asked a maid to feed poisoned cookies to a cat cuz that cat jumped on her dress and ruined it. Arne enjoyed watching as the cat suffered. FL is disgusted by her act and figures it would be difficult to fix her reputation. Anyway, she somehow convince the cook and he makes the cookies which she hands out to servants.

At this point, FL only has one of her loyal maid, Louie and her brother, Ziscal on her side. She often exchange letters with Ziscal and turns out that he actually has soft spot for Arne. We already know that FL is not his blood sister and he is the ML so idk how this would play out.

The diary she recieved is highly suspicious cuz it has way too much details as if written by someone else. The story is more mystery focused, but knowing the ML, idk if I want to continue. The guy on the cover is clearly not the emperor cuz he have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    Ac03, Rin.rinaaa, yucardi and 4 others like this.
  8. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting