Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. SifuRue

SifuRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you good night everyone

2. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this information. Else i will keep refreshing the ridi page impatiently :LOL:

3. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! :LOL:

Sa12Ben18 and Ames2021 like this.
  4. acm

acm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant believe there are always problems.... thats why I hope it ends soon. Im scared that we could never see the happy ending if things continue this way

5. poppypop

poppypop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the suspect this may be the new release hour…maybe they hope to stop the spoilers??

6. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the reason would be to stop spoilers, I doubt they know/care about this site (knetizens tent to not to give a flying f*ck bout english media), and let's be honest even with spoilers all of us can't wait for the official translation. I bet all of us will read/buy the official translation on Webnovel/Amazon, the spoilers and the butchered google translations are just to satisfy immidiate curiosity.

7. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 166 is here.. oh nooooo Maxi n Quahel are both facing the necromancers alone!
    They both infiltrated the castle through the moat and underground ways and Maxi found the necromancers in one of the chapel building using her search/tracking magic.
    Along the way to the chapel building they were attacked by undead skeletons but they managed to kill them using Quahel's divine magic's sword power.
    There are more than 1 necromancers i think some of them are in form of lizardmen and they noticed Maxi n Quahel n start attacking them both :(
    Maxi casting three layers of shields, the first 2 shields destroyed.. oh nooo...
    They havent finish killing those necromancers and suddenly the chapters end... damn u cliffhanger..
    but i kinda like it when Quahel keeps on holding Maxi hand/wrist and keep her close to him all the time .
    At one time he even lifted her up .. a lot of physical contacts between them hahah..:love:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  8. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whenever somewhere are mentioned skeletons that come to life I can't help and picture the vinatage skeletons from movies in the 60' :ROFLMAO:
    [​IMG]
    (it's from film "Jason and Argonauts")

9. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 166

Maxi discovers that the empty space underground is a moat connected to the castle's sewer. They started down the moat together until they found a tunnel that connected to the castle entrance from underground. After successfully opening the door, they infiltrated the castle and hid in the halls between the buildings. Quahel asks maxi to use search magic again to detect the necromancer. Just as maxi managed to find the necromancer's position, a horde of skeleton troops surrounded them.

Quahel of course fought them but the number of skeleton troops grew and continued to chase them. Maxi felt a tightness in her chest from continuing to run and adjust to the quahel's speed. Kuahel while repelling the enemy with his sword and with blue flames in his other hand. Cool!

Maxi while remembered what she could do or learn to attack the enemy. SHe also began to wield the sword at her waist. Kuahel is always focused on his goals. Kuahel kept asking maxi which way they should go, until they reached the tall tower and found the necromancer.

Kuahel chased after the necromancer who was about to escape, while maxi faced off against the 2 lizardmen. Looks like they cast fire magic and maxi tried to stem it by making 3 strong shields. Maxi realized her outer shield was starting to melt and she felt heat on her cheeks as her clothes began to turn black.
    Maxi is surrounded!

Will maxi be able to fight those 2 lizardmen alone? Or will kuahel return to her aid after killing the necromancer? Or did Riftan break into the castle and help Maxi? Or is there some unexpected help?

10. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    that pic is close enough :D, the novel describes it as skeletons with warhammer

11. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I was amazed by the serenity of kuahel. Was he always like that? He seemed not to feel afraid and focused on his main goal. He truly deserves the title of uigru reincarnation. (y)

12. SilentReader99

SilentReader99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He even fight the monster while holding Maxi’s hand all the time. :aww:
    If Riftan comes to rescue them and see this, he will be extremely jealous :blobcheeky:

13. Oaktree031196

Oaktree031196 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quahel stick to his promise that he will protect Maxi at any cost Quahel pls hold my hand too meheheheh

14. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry:What do you guys think about what will happen to maxi? :cry:

First, maxi has no fire magic. Maxi wasn't skilled at attack magic either.

However, I hope she can defeat those 2 lizardmen alone!
    If someone helps her again, then riftan or ruth or RDK will comment that she survived because of luck. That her act of infiltrating Besmore Castle was recklessness.

I really want to see maxi prove herself that she can protect herself. Uslin even underestimated her sword skills. Do maxi have to drop or tear down the building again? But it must be tough because she could run out of mana in an instant while they were in the enemy's lair!

Or should kuahel come back soon and fulfill his promise to protect maxi as best he can? If that happened, perhaps the necromancer had escaped and was hiding somewhere.

What do you think? :(

But don't worry, maxi won't die or get seriously injured. I'm sure. SHe's the main character. haha

15. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link

Thank u angel! I reread the chapter and your summary is the accurate one :love:, mine got a bit glitch on the part where the lizardmen attacked them both but actually they attack Maxi alone because Quahel is chasing the necromancer :LOL:

At the end of the chapter the lizardmen attack on her stopped when her magical power almost reached her limit.. i hope she wont have mana depletion and faint there n then! Quahel come get her quick!

16. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    you're welcome. actually many translations that are difficult for me to understand. But, thanks for helping interpret it.

Tuesday come quickly. We really need help from a WT wizard!

17. Oaktree031196

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think Riftan will come and save Maxi because on the previous chapter he's too occupied of the sudden attacks of the monster. So maybe until now he did'nt notice that Maxi is gone.
    1. What if Ruth followed her because i know Ruth was worried for Maxi when he heard the conversation of Maxi and Quahel.
    2. Maybe Quahel will come back for her to save her.
    3. Or maybe our ever stubborn (but very smart) Maxi will Use her sword skill that she learned from Sir Uslin.

But i know nothing will bad happen to her because were near in the ending.

18. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to guess and make a lot of possibilities but usually KSJ always outwit us, right?
    I'm curious about the sequel!

I also want to know what happened outside the castle. For sure they will not attack directly now right. There must be a lot of knights dying and needing healing. But, where could the allied alliance hide? The enemy already knew of their existence.

Then whether kuahel and maxi can return or be trapped there.

19. Oaktree031196

Reading List:
    Link
    Trapped is one of the possibilities.

20. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am half expecting Riftan to turn up, which would be awesome, but I'd kind of like this to stay Maxi and Kuahel's moment.