Spoiler The male leads were taken away by the extra / 엑스트라에게 남주들을 빼앗겼다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jalila, Apr 9, 2022.

1. choco_late

choco_late Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate it, i hate these type of fckng male leads once they meet someone new they'll treated the orig female lead like a trash.

( I kinda wish they where just under spell/manipulated by 'extra grace' and if not, they do not deserve the tittle of "male lead" ) better call them just an extra.

( I might like 'extra grace' if she wasn't that type of an extra who feel jealous towards the orig fl and wants to steal everything from her. )

Btw Good Art But These fake three male leads doesn't deserve to be in a same cover with the orig Female lead and i hope this black hair dude (Demon King) kill those bug's and 'extra grace'.
    Sorry not good in English:sushi_sigh:

2. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for Spoilers too!

Tbh I'm curious how this Grace Extra could charmed 3 men in 3 months only! What a hardworker!

Usually "bond" made during emergency/crucial times cannot easily broken. Ppl tend to fallen in love easily tho (and fallen out love later, probably). So I'm really curious... Two possible answers are probably magic, an answer very common in Isekai JP but I dislike it; The other maybe because the three ori!MLs are originally unrecyleable trash.

Bella94, Jukki, Ac03 and 6 others like this.
  3. _Sentinel_

_Sentinel_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone access the Kakao page and give us some quick spoilers? Like 2-3 bulletpoints regarding the ex ML’s motivations or something like that?

4. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more

5. rosieee

rosieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    hOLY mOLy-:blobnosebleed:
    alright I am interested in this novel

wasabisazzdafirst likes this.
  7. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. luvsunny11

luvsunny11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye ML has black hair, of course he's the superior one

9. Pepefrog

Pepefrog Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These types of comments, until when are they supposed to be said?
    I say this because I think they are starting to be tiresome.
    Always the same, entering a thread,novel or manwha with them as male protagonists, and the comment always appears, it is very frustrating.
    It's starting to be an almost stalker trend with people who can't live without mentioning them.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
  10. Aqua_the_idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    ......did you made a account to say that?? LMAO DAMN Respect :blobrofl:

11. Pepefrog

Pepefrog Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, it doesn't change that you'll keep saying the same bullshit in other threads.
    Really, people cannot stop without mentioning the hair of the protagonists, all the protagonists have black hair, the hair of this character is this way, they all have to be this hair color because it's my favorite, they do look like siblings...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    Ariary, Seles_tia_cyna and Anecdotey like this.
  12. Aqua_the_idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    oh boi we have a angry head here. It's okay just chill, it's just a comment. Eat an ice-cream to calm yourself.
    Also, it wasn't me who said that LOL check again

Creolenerd likes this.
  13. Pepefrog

Pepefrog Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My apologies

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  14. Aqua_the_idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Its fine! :D

Pepefrog likes this.
  15. girlwrites27

girlwrites27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me after feeling rage when the trashy ML’s show up knowing beforehand that they would be the worst:
    [​IMG]

At least I read that it has a happy ending where the ML and FL end up together. It seems like the ML is really good too and only has eyes for her ::bloblove:: Fingers crossed that he will be introduced soon and that the FL will get some genuine friends!

Bella94, Priar, komo komo and 34 others like this.
  16. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the MTL! I just finished it!
    plot twist! The extra (Grace) is the original Selonia and she used black magic to move her soul to Grace’s body so she doesn’t need to go on the demon lord subjugation (she’s also aware of the story but I didn’t catch if she’s reincarnated or transmigrated). She knows she’s the protagonist and used black magic to brainwash the ogML’s because she thinks they belong to her.
    The duke (Selonia’s father) is part of the plan and is fully funding Grace’s extravagant spending and is only nice to MC to keep her body healthy (their plan was to eventually switch Grace back to Selonia’s body). A lot of Grace’s dialogue hints at her being the original owner of MC’s body, that doesn’t get revealed until later in the story!

the Ex’s don’t recognize ML as the demon lord until later in the story. ML is just a mysterious mercenary in the beginning (only MC knows he’s the demon lord). Only Ian (duke ex) was jealous about ML, the other two was fully brainwashed by Grace and didn’t really care about ML until they were cured by MC. Ian behaves differently because he’s affected by black magic the most (normal human) so as a side affect of the magic, he’s slowly going crazy and eventually turns into a monster, the other two exs are paladin and dragon so they have a little resistance.

When the ogML’s get cured, the paladin grovels for MC, the dragon regrets but doesn’t apologize immediately due to pride, Ian the duke doesn’t get cured until close to the end after he transforms into a monster.

overall they’re very jealous and regrets everything they’ve done but MC has moved on. The paladin and dragon does remain on good terms with MC and ML at the end.

elaii03, Bella94, im_trash42 and 71 others like this.
  17. curly _tea

curly _tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!!
    So who's in Selonias body if her soul is in Graces body? This got trippy fast lol

Priar, ManhwaFreak, komo komo and 8 others like this.
  18. Turbostop

Turbostop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Sellonia, knowing that she has happy future where she defeats demon king and gets all mls without anything bad happening to her, decided to:
    • risk potentially injuring or losing her original body, when she's not in control of it.
    • risk the not killing the demon lord (which did kinda happenned) and having all people that took part in subjugation dying, as well as whatever would've happened to the rest of the world after that.
    • use some voodoo dark magic that not only could backfire on her, but would make both her and her family a lot of enemies once discovered.
    All because she was lazy and didn't want to do it herself?
    :facepalm:

Tad1989, Bella94, Kezi and 34 others like this.