Spoiler Looking for My Fiancé’s Lover

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nesar (ML) and Katrine (MC) wedding
    Just cute moments, I haven't seen all of them, so maybe they did have some kids, who knows?

2. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us more detailedd?
    Tank yoww

3. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I can't,if you want more detailed spoilers,I should buy around 30/40 chapters of the side stories,I'm not even from korea,so spending some of my coins in kakao for this story was already a huge investment,but 30/40 chapters is just too much.
    I'm sorry

crownieclown888 and millieeee like this.
  4. ashash02

ashash02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which site?

5. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Snacks and a Novel

Snacks and a Novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers? :aww::cookie:

7. Sema98

Sema98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. halloalic

halloalic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope another translation group will pick up this novel

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  10. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺ for more spoiler

11. theaparecium

theaparecium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us more spoiler or just snippet

12. Smaforte12

Smaforte12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody who read the novel got spoils??!
    So far, I feel like ou MC began to draw the ML closer to her, even though she was trying to do the opposite lol. I can tell there’ll probably be a lot of misunderstandings, definitely some possessiveness, and lots of lovely moments, so spoilers is a must! :blobhero:

Rin.rinaaa, millieeee and Ac03 like this.
  13. Made for claude

Made for claude Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. ElisSeatOfDreams

ElisSeatOfDreams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some few chapters not sure what chapter it is.

Theres a time skip because the ML went into war and came back as an adult. The ML and FL meet again in the welcoming party of the ML. ML didn't recognize the change of the FL. FL became pretty I guess.

Read at your own risk
    FL is already 20 so the ML nervously propose to the FL for their marriage but FL rejected it. The FL here dont want to have a loveless marriage so even though FL thinks about the ML's reputation. She awkwardly reject it but of course the ML reacts strongly. Asking the FL if she found another person she likes. In which the FL dont have. In the end the FL and ML have an argument if the FL can show a person that loves her in the span of 4 months. He will broke the engagement.

Please excuse my English :aww:

its0k, Ac03, Bastian and 9 others like this.
  15. ElisSeatOfDreams

Reading List:
    Link
    Super duper summary because I'm quite lazy to summarize per chapter.

After Kate reject the proposal of Prince Nezar. She went home in Entera's Dukedom. She is temporarily staying there because she is a friend of Sharon Entera.
    If you still didn't read the previews chapter Sharon is the lady she met when she went to the castle to spy and look at Panzion Entera.
    Of course, she sleep ridiculously well but still worried about it. But she dont have any time to think when she is together with Sharon. So I guess its how the author write the scene or I just confused how the MTL works. So please excuse me. Sigh...

There another character here name Elysee Romand. I think she will be a special character or villain to Kate our FL. She treats Kate here badly because of Kate's reputation. I think she has a crush with Prince Nezar but I'm still not sure. So let's leave it like that. Elysee here visits the Entera dukedom she tries to humiliate Kate but it bounce back to her because of how Kate handles her and ignore her. Like Kate here has enough so she just bump into her and pass at her. Saying she has more important to do.

I also forgot there is a Nezar's POV before this in which Nezar is talking too Lockheard or Lockheed (Kate's 2nd bro) about Kate being 20. You know how society look at woman without a husband when hit their 18. So that's why Nezar propose to Kate because of this and also he was a prince and he needs to get married fast. I think theres more to the convo but it was cut in that.
    So after that lets time skip the not so important parts lol.

The night hits and Kate our FL cant fall asleep so she takes a walk to the garden of Entera's mansion. She saw Panzion near the place talking to some younger subordinate that Panzion handles. When the subordinate leaves the look of tiredness was seen on the face of Panzion while he was smoking. Yes, smoking you read that my first time encountering a 2nd male lead one doing it. So Kate greets Panzion but Panzion having a hard time recognizing him. Panzion thought Kate is a maid like what he did when Kate was younger. Kate introduce herself as the youngest daughter of Count Ezelot. Kate was a bit offended but its fine. She wears frugal on his state so its understandable. Kate here is a bit curious about smoking because she saw Sharon doing it so she asks for one and Panzion give her one. She tried it and dont understand why now and her past life is into smoking. Because she dislike it she stop it. They are talking about some few things here about how they meet and etc. Then Kate ask all of a sudden if he knows any guy. Then Panzion has a straight face because of Kate asked.
    Panzion advise Kate not to ask him about those things. Maybe because of respect for his leader and also he is a guy and Kate doesn't think about that. I guess its Medieval manner or something.

So she didnt push that topic and ask another question. The birthday of Nezar is coming soon if the MTL is not wrong. Too much for my brain cells capacity. So she asks what is the guy wants as a gift. And Panzion asks also what kind of guy. Is it a lover or a family. And Kate answer any guy of some sort. Then Panzion thinks really long about what it is.

I'm not really sure about the MTL but in what I understand. Panzion held Kates finger and kiss that finger. And answer any guy will like what the woman gives. Among those lines. And he ask Kate that she will take him back in her room because its getting dark. In which she agrees.

I think the vibes of Kate and Panzion here was really great compare to Nezar. No offense. But yeah thats how this chapter ends here.
    I will cut some few scenes here like Kate horse riding and sleeping at grass like a kid and being tease by Lockheed or his other younger brother that I forgot the name. You know how the siblings battering in this story, it was quite hilarious and immature lol.

I also cut the scene about the conversation between Panzion and Sharon. They are only talking about here about Sharons fiancee or about his life when he gets married. Thats all of it.

I will jump in the scene where Kate will go shopping because Nezars birthday is soon so she will look for a gift. But she was really nervous imagining it, I think she even lose some few sleeps causing her being dizzy including the stress of gift giving.

You know Kate here is really in love with Nezar but she is afraid that she will be left out because Nezar doesnt even like her.

So she was stress, tired and lost sleep. So she gets dizzy, when she was about to fall. Panzion was on the spot. Panzion help her because she cant stand up because she is weak but also she feels humiliated. Panzion excuse himself in touching Kate and carry her in bridal style.

Panzion is a gentleman sigh...

He put her down in a bench and wave her hand that she was fine so she dont have to worry.

Theres a firework scene where they are talking like its a bit confusing again due to MTL but yeah thats how it ends.
    Kate decided to go to the Imperial Palace to examine Nezar in what gift she will give to him. Theres no point in asking so she will just examine Nezar in what he likes. But her mood spoiled when she met a new character. I think its Nezar relative which is also Sharon's Fiance. I think his name is Phitz. Kate is fine with extrovert people but too much of it for her is annoying. They have few convos about the empress being sick and something along those lines. But its something trivial. So Kate excuse herself and go directly to look for Nezar.

They actually meet even if Nezar schedules are really busy. And Kate feels awkward between them due to what happen. Also Ron, Nezars right hand came and talk with Nezar but argh... MTL is really terrible so I dont understand so I do apologize for that so big.

I think Ron's is teasing Nezar about Nezar being nice to only Kate. So Nezar is asking him to leave.

The old man leave them alone.

And the two talk about the present Nezar is asking to her. Nezar also beg Kate not to visit the 3rd brigade because its full pf imperial soldier.

Nezar also ask Kate if he is lacking something in which Kate answer No.

And Nezar smile at Kate's answer.

The scene was very light hearted here. Because Nezar really care about Kate and he said he will not let Kate do anything humiliating in his birthday.

Chapter 35 ends with Nezar inviting Kate for a walk.

I do apologize for confusing spoilers or of my terrible English. But I hope it can satisfy a little of your guys thirst regarding spoilers. I will spoil 36 to 40 next time. :blobmelt:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
    its0k, Ac03, luliibunny and 6 others like this.
  16. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does she have a bad reputation?

17. ElisSeatOfDreams

Reading List:
    Link
    Kate is known as a spoiled brat and immature young lady since the start of the novel. She just mature a little because she remember her past life but all in all she is still the same old Kate.

I think some villains here which have a noble status like Elysee is trying to say lots of bad things regarding about her. But in the personality of Kate she doesnt care. Because from the start she already accepted that she is a brat.

Sorry I still didnt update the previous spoiler for 36 to 40. Because of xmas occasion. I will try to share MTL of 36 to 40 when christmas is over.

TY for understanding! :blobmelt:

18. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ok,take your time❤Thankyou very much for spoiling us and Merry Christmas!

19. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoileeeerrr

20. Q_Q

Q_Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any mtl on the snusnu part?:blobsmirk:

Ac03 likes this.