Forgotten Title Cultivation Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by WowiePowie, Jun 27, 2022.

1. WowiePowie

WowiePowie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a poor soul who got sucked into reading manhwa,CN Novels and BL, etc… who is now in desperate need for their next fix.

Bro I literally for the life of me cannot find this novel T.T

Cookie for those who help pweaseeeeee

- Verrrrryyyy similar to Who Dares Slander My Senior Brother In the way that the MC absolutely idolizes the ML or at least tried to hold on to his thigh.

- Starts off with the MC being a destined cannon fodder who was stolen at birth by his fake grandfather in order to nurture a body that was born with natural talents so that the grandfather’s soul can take over. It was put a stop to by the ML and soon after the MC does everything he can to hold on to the golden thigh

- The MC succeeds to the point that the ML now prefers him rather than his current favorite disciple?(I think it was just a random inner disciple that the ML took a liking to because of his good looks)
    - which turns out to be a good thing since the current inner disciple was actually giving information to the enemy sect of the actual main character of the novel that our MC transmigrated into.

idk if I should add any more tags like “Shixiong” or something since this is my only my time to post a thread and I epically failed the first time T-T

Thank you so much to anyone who took the time to help and even if you didn’t I appreciate you just stop by and look at this message.

2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be either the 1st or the 2nd arc of “Holding Onto My Man

WowiePowie likes this.
  3. WowiePowie

WowiePowie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I took a look bc and unfortunately it’s not the novel I’m looking for but thanks for giving the suggestion!