Spoiler Damn Reincarnation / 빌어먹을 환생

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thomie, Jun 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    20220625_091626.jpg
    dr.jpg
    Name: Damn Reincarnation
    Alternative: 빌어먹을 환생
    Author: Mogma
    Link: https://page.kakao.com/home/빌어먹을-환생/59617058
    Description:
    Hamel, a warrior who traveled with his colleagues to exterminate the devil. Yet, he died just before the battle with the devil started.

“Yes.”

What the hell?

He was reborn as the descendant of his fellow warrior, Vermouth.

The descendant from the bloodline of the great Vermouth, Hamel. No, he was now Eugene Lionhart.

“It was already enough me having the delusion that I was a genius in my past life. But… this… It’s… It’s incomparable.’

From a dying body to a new body, he has the achievement that he did not have in his previous life.

And, a reincarnation of an unknown origin, the reality of living together with the demons.

Facing a new world where everything is questionable.

The journey of the unfinished previous life begins with Eugene’s body.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. Copy link to specific post by right clicking on the post date.

You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    Zepelim likes this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks good. Any spoilers?

4. Average_mob

Average_mob Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know that necklace true worth cause it will not appear in both the novel and mahwa cover if it has no value and its shining dude

5. mthrfckrr

mthrfckrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is good. Plot, character development, romance, and fighting scenes are all top notch. The translation as of right now is still on intro phase since the author still focuses on worldbuilding, but things will get real soon once Eugene left Aroth (chapter 60ish iirc) and started to uncover the circumstances after his death.

I'm almost up to date with the raw. You can ask me anything, but my English is not that great so I hope you guys won't mind that :)

Strictly speaking, the necklace is nothing more than a cheap trinket now since it's already lost its value after Eugene reincarnated, but it was also due to its presence that Sienna was able to find him.

Anyway after Hamel died, the rest of the party fought against the Demon King of Incarceration and Vermouth ended up making a deal with him in the end, and the Demon King used some of his power to contain Hamel's soul in the necklace.

And with their journey ended up in a failure, the party decided to give Hamel a proper burial somewhere on a desert area near his hometown (along with his necklace) and they went on their separate ways afterwards.

Everything seemed well until 100 years later (or was it 200? I can't remember) Sienna detected someone intruding the grave so she left Aroth in a hurry, and it turned out that the intruder is actually Vermouth. Apparently he decided to rob the necklace away for some unknown reason and so they had a huge fight there. In the end Vermouth won by piercing Sienna from behind and left a big hole on her stomach. He then forcefully took the necklace away and safekeep it in the Lionheart's treasure vault, while Sienna went into hiding to heal herself.

6. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he took the necklace?

Priar likes this.
  7. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me spoiler on his cousins

Priar likes this.
  8. mthrfckrr

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely it was to prepare for Hamel's reincarnation. And apparently that's also why Vermouth (who had zero interest toward the opposite gender) decided to take so many wives and made a huge clan out of the Lionhearts, just so that Hamel can get a perfect vessel once the right descendant appeared.

They still maintained a harmonious relationship with Eugene, and both characters had tremendous growth during the story. On latest chapter they both had reached 5 star on their White Flame cultivation, which is very impressive considering that they're only like 25 years old.

Cyan always admired Eugene as a big bro, and Eugene also trained him from time to time. Unlike Eward, he never lose his hope and keep striving to be the next family head despite knowing that he will never be as good as Eugene.

And his effort does bear fruit. Eugene, along with everyone else, felt very satisfied with his growth so his future is pretty much already set in stone.

Ciel joined the Black Lion Knights (Lionheart's elite army) during the time Eugene was studying in Aroth. And she was taught directly by Carmen Lionheart who was one of the strongest elder of the Lionhearts.

On later arcs, she went to the Kingdom of Shimuin to train in its battle colosseum after Cyan overtook her in cultivation. Eugene also visited Shimuin not long after to deal with Iris, the daughter of Demon King of Fury, and Ciel was already a famous fighter there with the moniker of White Rose due to her undefeated records.

During the fight against Iris, she lost one of her eye to save Eugene who went unconscious, only for it to regrow as a demon eye somehow. Demon eye is something that is rare even among demons and theoritically its impossible for any human being to have it. And the fact that Ciel can grew one is due to the mystery of Lionheart's bloodline which, according to Eugene's assumption, is most likely related to the demons.

She was currently still too weak to properly use her demon eye but Eugene hoped she will be able to master it soon since it will be a crucial component in the upcoming fight against the Demon King of Incarceration, due to its long distance travel ability.

And by the way their mother, Ancilla, turned for the better after she saw what happened to Eward later on. She became much more temperate to everyone and is one of Eugene's biggest backer since she's the one in charge of the Lionheart estate finance.

He was exiled from the main clan and stayed with his mama's family. Later, Gillead wanted to give him a second chance so he invited him to join the coming of an age ceremony that's held by the council of elders on Black Lion Castle. And he indeed came, and seemed to already regained his confidence despite what happened before.

Turned out this soab had actually slaughtered his entire family prior to the ceremony, and he came with the intent to join the coup d'etat attempt that involved the remnants of the previous demon kings. Along with him are Dominic Lionheart (grandson of the council head and the leader of Black Lion Knights 1st division) and Hector Lionheart (champion of previous bloodline ceremony and the best talent in the clan before Eugene).

Together they messed the ceremony from the inside out. Dominic killed the council head while Eward and Hector successfully captured the Lionheart youths to use them as sacrifices to revive the demon kings.

Until Eugene interfered, of course. He single handedly fought against the three of them in an epic battle.

Eugene was able to subdue Hector with little trouble but it's a different case for Eward and Dominic since both of them can wield the power of the demon king remnants (Carnage and Cruelty, respectively). And what's worse, they had actually managed to acquire the missing demon king weapons in their hands.

It was a difficult fight since Eward and Dominic kept growing stronger with every passing moment and finally Eugene had to resort to use his special move, Ignition, to fight them on equal grounds. He finally managed to kill both of them on the spot and the fight ended with Eugene collapsed due to the aftermath of using Ignition.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    taovkool, babayagu, Neyva and 23 others like this.
  9. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has a romance? With who? I mean the mc with who?

10. mthrfckrr

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.
    Officially there are two (or three). One is Sienna and the other one is Annise/Christina. Christina is the current saintess of the Church of Light and Annise' soul resides inside her.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Christina's appearance is exactly the same as Annise, by the way

Two other possible (but doubtful) candidates are Ciel and the Queen of Dreams, Noir Jabella.

Assassin997, hozuki16, Lucy_ and 11 others like this.
  11. WanderingOakTree

WanderingOakTree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd laugh if the Brave Moron had a great great grandaughter that liked Hamel/Eugene. But how strong is Eugene at the current chapter? (It shows Chapter 510 for NovelUpdates)

Peerly, Priar, layyu and 1 other person like this.
  12. mthrfckrr

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he does have a great great grand daughter, but she was already engaged to Cyan.

Eugene had already surpassed Vermouth from 300 years ago and he's currently the strongest human alive. At this point there are only a handful of people that can actually put a decent fight against him, and you need to at least reach Demon King level in order to do so.

Elisee, Assassin997, Lucy_ and 14 others like this.
  13. WanderingOakTree

WanderingOakTree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if you don't mind me asking how many Stars does Eugene have now? Or is there something beyond the Stars? (Like for his power level)

Priar, cabbagenyanko and layyu like this.
  14. mthrfckrr

Reading List:
    Link
    At some point in the story he realized that he need to surpass Vermouth if he want to survive the upcoming battles since some of his old enemies had also grown stronger (to a ridiculous degree) during the past 300 years.

So when he breakthrough to 7 stars he shattered his inner stars and turned those shattered pieces into a galaxy, while also adding the power of the Moonlight Sword and Holy Sword on top of it to make it even stronger.

Well its actually a little bit more complex than that but that's the gist of it :blobReach:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    Peerly, Assassin997, Lucy_ and 16 others like this.
  15. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh a harem?(gonna pass i thought it's only one(n), at this point i want only action)

16. atsuya

atsuya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does eugene meet sienna in the mtl can seem to find any but still hype that they meet

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  17. mthrfckrr

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a situational harem, actually. Eugene himself also hated the idea but it just ended up that way because he can't help it.

He was content with only Sienna since their relationship was something that's been long overdue. He actually had always been aware of her feelings, it's just that he always pretended to be ignorant about it. Hamel's self reasoning was like "We were too busy fighting 24/7 so why the hell would I bother with such crap?" :blobcat_rawr:

As for Annise/Christina, he was very reluctant about it in the beginning but he finally gave in since he didn't have the heart to reject her/them due to their circumstances.

And I said the other two are doubtful because he already rejected one of them, while the other one is someone he promised to have a fight to the death very soon.

That being said, a harem is still a harem no matter what so it's up to you to choose whether you want to skip this novel or not. I say it's worth checking this out since the dynamics between the characters are really good but once again, the choice is yours :blobcheeky:

Not sure about the exact chapters but it's probably somewhere around 150s, though she won't join the party until much later (300s, maybe?)

18. mthrfckrr

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate to say this but WW translation pace is just so slow it's almost like they're trying to milk it as much as possible. At their current pacing it'll probably take three years just to catch up with current raw :blobflag:

Odorico, assman162, Priar and 4 others like this.
  19. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i will still read it tho haha but i'll ignore the romance or just gonna skip in the future chap HAHAHAHAHA

20. atsuya

atsuya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah thats the problem ww they split it to 3 parts not just translate it per chapter but the quality of translation but still trying to find an mtl cause i still get the main point and ww has a slow translation that always feels like a cliffhanger

and does cyan or ciel or any of his family members know that he is hamels reincarnation

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2022
    Peerly and Odorico like this.