Spoiler Why Sister-in-Law? / 왜 하필 시누이죠?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Apr 26, 2022.

1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Manhwa/Webtoon Cover:
    [​IMG]

Associated Titles:
    Why do you have to be sister-in-law?
    왜 하필 시누이죠?
    Author:
    독연 (Solitary)
    Year:
    Completed, 142 + 10 side stories
    Official Novel:
    Kakaopage
    Naver Series
    Official Manhwa/Webtoon:
    Kakaopage

DESCRIPTION:

The novelist who ate only sweet potatoes day and night wrote a novel without even finishing it.
    And that's the most important part!
    I fell asleep after looking at the setting book that the author left behind with regret...
    I woke up and see that I was the villain?

Hey, why am I the woman's sister-in-law?
    Why am I the sister-in-law who is destined to be ruined by the viciousness of love and war?

• • •
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll save the heroine
    [​IMG]

Alternate Title: Why Do I Have to Be the Sister-In-Law?
    Why Do You Have to Be Sister-in-Law?/改变嫂子的BE结局
    Authors: Docyeon
    Artists: Kim Wootz, WS

Raws: Daum, KakaoPage
    English: Tapas

Year of Release: 2022 (ongoing)
    Chapters: main story- 47+
    Imagine Lee Sangyeo's surprise when she wakes up one day inside her favorite novel... and her horror when she realizes she's in the body of the adorable heroine's evil sister-in-law, Aylee Brydon! Knowing that the story will end terribly if nothing changes, Aylee is determined to save the heroine at all costs. However, her complete character reversal leads to problems in high society and causes friction with her cold fiancé, Duke Van Drave. At this rate, Aylee might be the one who needs saving!
    Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  3. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ML is Ban, pregnant and married to Ban at the end, Ban is the Duke of Draven

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  4. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Black hair MC with light hair ML, he really looks like someone called Ban
    2nd couple??? with black hair ML and light hair MC
    Cliche after cliche

5. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "In this novel worldview, women... really lack common sense."

6. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone is going to read the novel after the 20th chapter of the manhwa, it would be from the 25th chapter of the novel.

snowest296 likes this.
  8. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The brother gave an air of grace in chapter 49 of the novel.
    Honestly, I think he's a typical idiot and so far the only 2 people who really care about the MC is her new maid and the empress. ML is starting to be in love with MC and as the original treated him so badly, I'll give it a chance.
    But seriously, until chapter 49 is only adding to the list of villains unnecessarily, really, apart from a few moments in some discussions or that the MC uses the status in an interesting way, the villains don't really have anything to say "Well done, you deserved it!" Seriously, this makes me a little angry.

Interesting things so far.
    1 - Starting with the chapter of the child who falls into the water, MC is the only one who takes courage and dives to save the child. The child is the cousin of the countess who was arguing with MC.
    2 - The red-haired marquise, goes to the barons "fathers" of the ogFL, as she realized that she cannot reach the MC. They sell information to newspapers about how the ogFL cut ties with them and such.
    3 - The ogFL is the granddaughter of the marquis that MC saved. (gentleman who appears in the manhwa and sends her some plates and so she chooses the wooden plate and becomes friends with this marquis), the baron found the ogFL parents' carriage and took it, the child having a necklace and being So, the brão hid even the necklace, but as he has no money and the ogFL took the money that the baron received from the sale of information about her, he will sell this necklace at an auction.
    4 - MC buys the necklace, as he left someone to keep an eye on the baron, he knows that he took the necklace to sell at an auction.
    5 - Meanwhile the ogFL trash brother who just found out he's not her brother was playing and lost everything. He tries to steal the game location, but is caught and nearly has a slashed wrist. The ogFL ex-fiancé, as he's hiding out there at the game site, ends up helping him when he hears that his ex-fiancée has become a duchess. The ex-fiancé takes his brother out to eat, play and drink, so he also discovers that the origin of the ogFL is uncertain, as it was found as a baby in the carriage whose parents were dead.
    6 - The redhead who had her hair pulled out by the MC, was after everything she could use to harm the duchess, so she finds the exnovio of the ogFL and pays him for some information about the ogFL, so he tells what he just found out of the idiot brother. This redhead goes and tells MC's great aunt, this old woman is a total idiot and it has to do with how the original Erri was.
    important points:
    The Marquis, father of the clueless redhead, is experimenting with creating zombies.
    MC's parents ended up being used in this and the one who had to kill them was MC's brother. Yes, something very shocking. But the brother who ended up leaving everything to his sister, who lost his parents early, says that even though she has done a great job taking care of the duchy so far, she can't cross the line (this is referring to when she says she didn't accept to pass her position for the ogFL, as the ogFL hadn't learned anything about something like that), made me want to slap him.
    At that moment when the brother appears, the ML (MC's fiancé), sent him a letter, warning that traces of those who were using forbidden magic to make zombies appeared and leaves as PS, that MC and ogFL, are getting along well .

9. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I should make something very clear, I'm waiting for when it will be revealed that the marquis is the grandfather of ogFL, because so far, ogML has only ended up with a primary villain. The MC, ML or any other character, didn't even end up with the barons' family. I took a break from the novel, it's boring to see MC sacrificing herself for others and in the end being the only one who suffers the physical consequences.
    As in this primary villain that ogML had to come to solve.
    She is the aunt of the duchy's brothers, she is an aunt on her father's side. The redhead went with the barons to her to inform her that the ogFL is not the biological daughter of the barons and they don't know where she is from. This aunt has the same way of dealing as the ogMC. She starts chatting with ogFL and MC.
    MC sends the ogFL to the annex and begins to suffer mistreatment and is even thrown out of her own room. This aunt is jealous of MC's mother, because in the end she cannot continue as a family of dykes, if memory serves me right, the aunt married an earl. And that's why she is more jealous of MC, because in addition to MC having continued to take care of the duchy, she will be marrying a duke, so continue to be a duchess.
    It is here that when MC got to be beaten by her aunt, not sleeping well and having a fever because the wounds her aunt made with the stick on her legs didn't have time to heal and as we have seen, MC is not in good health, ogML arrives and threatens the aunt with the documents of a debt her husband had with the previous duke (father of MC and ogML).
    So, as only in this part that had an almost end for a minor villain and on top of that had to have ogML solving it, I was a little discouraged. Because the MC so far only really ended up with the rival of her cost. I want to see villains being sacked or at least the Marquis (ogFL's grandfather) taking a few down, as he is portrayed as being a pillar of strength in politics.

10. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Danzxy

Danzxy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me where to read the novel for free please?

Zepelim likes this.
  12. Yuuki9

Yuuki9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!!!

13. Alice Gr

Alice Gr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happens in 17-20 side chapters?

immapotit likes this.
  14. Foureyedwierdo

Foureyedwierdo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: I'll save the heroine

Summary:Imagine Lee Sangyeo's surprise when she wakes up one day inside her favorite novel... and her horror when she realizes she's in the body of the adorable heroine's evil sister-in-law, Aylee Brydon! Knowing that the story will end terribly if nothing changes, Aylee is determined to save the heroine at all costs. However, her complete character reversal leads to problems in high society and causes friction with her cold fiancé, Duke Van Drave. At this rate, Aylee might be the one who needs saving.
    Manhwa link :https://vyvymanga.net/manga/ill-save-the-heroine

15. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 9 of the manhua, an old man dressed in nice clothes enters the hotel she is staying at with her maid and fiancé bc she fought with the marquis’s red headed daughter and her dress ripped, who is that old man? I bet he will repay her for her favor of letting him see a doctor so urgently but I wonder what his identity is?

16. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the paternal grandfather of the ogFL

Peerly and staradorned like this.
  17. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow been a while since I hopped into a forum this new, lol! Any spoilers would be welcome, lol!

18. nayumi_.0o

nayumi_.0o Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping camping :blobpopcorn_cool:

19. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They...were not kidding when they said the women of this novel were lacking in brain cells. This is too painful to read...

Foureyedwierdo likes this.
  20. Foureyedwierdo

Foureyedwierdo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link