Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. poppypop

poppypop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, maybe they have some metrics for number of access and so on, and 6pm is the closing hour for offices maybe?

2. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 167.. Arghhh it's not over! They missed one powerful necromancer. And before vanishing the necromancer told them they are late, and the dragon will wake up soon!
    Good news is Maxi n Quahel are both unharmed. But Maxi is losing her magical energy at the end of this chapter.

3. SilentReader99

SilentReader99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Sejour and Princess Agness team is finally arrived and I guess they will help them in the next chapter. I feel a little bit relieved now.
    (It seems they added more paragraph just now, it wasn’t there the first time I read it though :hmm:).

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  4. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also felt despair and sadness while reading it. Looks like the two of them still have a long way to go inside the castle. A woman who has no natural skills in swordsmanship (according to uslin) survives a chaotic and life-threatening situation. :cry:

CHAPTER 167

Looks like maxi/monster escaped to the end of the hall. When the atmosphere was very hot because the building was on fire due to the lizardman's magic. Finally quahel came and killed 2 lizardman with his flagship weapon hook. But sadly, the monsters he killed were not real necromancers.

When they finally found a necromancer, with an almost human face and able to speak human. The necromancer said that they (the allied alliance) came too late. The dragon will soon rise again. As the quahel attempted to attack the necromancer, the enemy spouted a mist of magic. Max immediately catches the quahel so he doesn't get close to the fog because it's poisonous.

The necromancer managed to escape. Max was still trying to dispel the fog with her wind, but the fog continued to expand. Quahel finds a place to escape but they have to climb out of the building. Kuahel helps lift the maxi around her waist and asks if maxi can jump down and kuahel will catch her. Even though her face was pale and her legs were shaking, maxi agreed:cry:.

when they get to safety, kuahel asks if maxi can still track him down. But unfortunately the maxi's mana is already at its limit

5. Oaktree031196

Oaktree031196 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww but atleast they are still safe

6. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, right, thanks to you I looked again at the novel. They added some new paragraphs!

So to continue...
    Quahel and maxi are equally frustrated at losing track of the necromancer. But quahel is planning to tear down the building and open the gate while they were still inside the castle.

But just then they were surprised by the sight of a black shadow approaching the wall. Is that the demon army again, asks max. But the troops carried a red flag in the blizzard. Maxi almost fainted seeing it

ah but I'm not so desperate! Ha ha ha. luckily they added a few paragraphs at the end of the chapter.

Red flag? Is that Rivadon's army? Because they came from outside the castle

7. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maxi losing her mana, i think Quahel will be carrying her back to the camp.. she's going to get a good long scolding from Riftan :LOL:

8. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i think it's Livandon's army (to be precise Bolose Knights), their symbol is red Lion on golden backround and I think Wedon's royal army has Red flags.So we'll meet Agnes & Sejuleu next chapters.

9. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god that Maxi and Kuahel didn't get hurt and Sejour and Princess Agness team came in time to help them. I hope Maxi doesn't push her self and cast more spells and get hurt because of lack of mana in her body and hurt her Baby "I hope she's pregnant":)

That's right, sounds like a typical Riftan :p:LOL:

10. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    THEORY

1. It seems that what some of the angels are revealing here, it's most likely Rivadon's army. Apart from that they came from outside the castle, which meant they weren't enemy troops (after all, do monsters have their own flags too? That's unlikely, huh:D). thanks @EnterYourNickname about your explanation too

2. Kuahel will try to open the gate so troops can enter.
    So you see, I was thinking about the possibility that they would be trapped in the castle for a bit longer. But after considering the necromancer's words that the dragons would wake up soon and the possibility that if the allied alliance had reinforcements from another team of warriors, then it seemed like they really had to hurry. With the alliance's strength increasing due to the arrival of reinforcements, they seemed to be able to overcome the durahhan army. If kuahel managed to open the gate, then they would completely take control of the castle once the necromancer was also killed.

So the question is, since mana's maxi has reached the limit, is she completely unable to perform quest magic? Or she can do it at close range.

3. If Besmore Castle is successfully conquered, it doesn't mean the war is over. The problem is, where is the real dragon resurrection place? Mount Lexus yes. They had to rush to use the holy grail to build a barrier in the five existing temples. But if the dragons are really going to rise again, they have to fight the dragons one more time

11. SilentReader99

SilentReader99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I am glad that they decided to add more paragraphs that hinted the arrivals of Sejour & Agnes team (with the red flags army hints)!

I think the battle will continue for the next 3-5 chapters but with the full team reunited at the battle ground now I guess no one would be hurt/injured badly this time (I hope haha).

12. MrsFionaCharming

MrsFionaCharming New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all! Newbie here!

I'm not one for fiction, but totally converted after reading UTOT. The author has got me hooked!!

I've read book 1 and Riftans POV and also a bit of Rosettas POV already.

I'm waiting for book 2 to be translated and hope the spoilers don't disappoint whilst I wait :)

But it got me thinking just based on what I've read (im not sure if its covered in book 2 / spoilers) ... so sorry if its been covered, this thread is over 500 pages!

-Would Novan, Riftans stepfather know anything about Maxi's past as he worked nearby in the fields? Although they're not related could there ever be a time that the Maxi and Novan meet in the future? Novans son could join RDK?

-Could Maxis stuttering be caused by something traumatic shes seen? She started stuttering at 8 years and I believe the lizard incident happened when she was about 6 years old and could have that been the start of it and/or when her mum died?

-Maxis mum - could she have got help from the wizards to see her pregnancy with through? Maxi could have an affinity to magic/mana that way? Could Maxi not be the Dukes actual child and finding out perhaps a couple of years later after her mum died, he then started to abuse her and use her as a pawn in his schemes. Would a father beat their own first born to show the rest of their children what not to do? Perhaps at those times they did in the name of discipline

- Did Riftan leave the crown he made in the castles backyard before he left the place? And could Maxi have discovered it? Would love to see Riftan explain to Maxi, the girl in his mind that got him through all the bad times was the one who had hair like red fluffy clouds, who made him a flower crown for saving her life (after a lizard bitten her) and he gave her a crown in return that he buried in the garden and it all clicks into place when she either finds the crown somewhere hidden within his belongings or even whilst back visiting Croix castle gardens (if thats where it was) then realises it was her all along!?

-I know Rosettas got a heart somewhere but feel she could have helped her sister out a bit more when they were younger.

-Love the RDK boys and their banter, I'm hoping to see more of it.

-Can Ruth see what the hallucinations spell show in the person's mind - like in Riftans mind it was Maxi when he was put under that magic?

-Riftans a seriously beautiful guy, but could his dad be a knight from Balto and be related to Licht Breston? Half brothers perhaps?

-How often does the sword competition takes place? Surely it would have to be given back at some point for the next successor?

-Any ideas on how old Ruth is? Not that it matters

-Although they had a super rushed wedding with limited guests at the start - I would love to see them redo their nuptials in the way they want.

-I cannot wait for a really happy ending!

Never thought I would be so into this story! :aww:

13. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Rossetta's POV??? is this some fanfic?? As far as I know author only has written book1, Riftan POV and is still writting book 2.

I think Maxi is very much duke's daughter, she has his hair color I think. Also didn't she stutter way before and that's why the abuse started because she wasn't the perfect child duke wanted. We speculated that Maxi's mana affinity comes from continuous healing sessions after the beatings took place.

Didn't Riftan just throw away the crown he made? Help me angels.

Rossetta was an abused child as well, she needs to heal and deal with her trauma as well. Let's be honest children are dependant on their parents, both sister's knew only abuse and both have ways with dealing with it.

Ruth can't see the hallucinations I think.

Swords/knight competition's are quite common, though the prizes don't need to be magical swords etc. Who knows how the inheritence of magical weapons work. Maybe once Riftan dies it goes back to Osiriyan holy temple.

We don't know how old Ruth is, in Q&As author never answers questions about Ruth's age.

manlyman, shake65, na3_no3h and 4 others like this.
  14. Oaktree031196

Oaktree031196 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't state my theories by now. Im just so sick and maybe ill take a rest tonight. But im so happy that Sir Leon protects Maxi at all cost. Goodnight or Good day t o Angels out there. . Also thank u for updating.

15. MrsFionaCharming

MrsFionaCharming New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's the authors POV for Rosetta, I just saw it in the Webnovel link at the beginning of this thread

16. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    so it's just fanfic, but somebody decide to write it on Webnovel.
    Also I saw that somebody posted illegal translation of Ritfan's POV on Webnovel... smh author asked to stop the illegal translation and sb just posted it there

Goodnight, hope u will feel better!

Oaktree031196 and kim rabbit like this.
  17. Mrshokage

Mrshokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't there be mana potions to replenish the mana maxi is working so hard you h
    go girl

na3_no3h likes this.
  18. Uotiefan87

Uotiefan87 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mission failed... necromancer got away.....
    But it looks like Bolose Knights come to rescue The Lady ....
    Sir Riftan I think already know the situation then He and Ruth with RDK already go in boundary to Lexos Mountain...
    That's why He command Sir Sejour to look after Maxi...

19. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Get well soon angel :love:

Oaktree031196 likes this.
  20. Cukooformaxiandriftan

Cukooformaxiandriftan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that as compared to the first time she was pregnant, she was further along as opposed to now. If she’s only a month or so along, she has a better chance because she is physically stronger this time. Just my two cents.

kim rabbit likes this.