Spoiler Who stole the empress-R15

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vela.99, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Gilloti found out Natasha's farce, I think it was when she was becoming Empress, he pulled her hair and exposed her fake belly and he also killed her other children. Only the newborn lived.

Long story short, Roselyn took away his power of lion that he had as the Emperor of the country and threw both of them in dungeon.

She let the dirty filthy Natasha see her child for the last time and the next day, two bodies were found in dungeon where one died as his tongue was cut and the other died like the body rotted away. The MTL was hard to understand so I don't understand who was who, I just directly read the ending.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2022
  2. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sheesh, he just straight up killed the kids... no remorse at all well thats expected..... anyways how many chapter was in mtl? since we're currently 102

3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s the story of this fake belly
    Does that snake women act like she’s preg again?
    And what happened to asha and tamon in the end ? Any short stories?
    Thanks for spoilers:aww:

Lucy scarlet and komo komo like this.
  4. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    171 Chapters in total.

She gave the wrong pregnancy date so she had to fake it for a while as to fit the supposed time of birth of the baby.

I'll read it and share.

Tt123, Mingxia, ErryChu and 5 others like this.
  5. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow 171, I never realised this but we got too 100 chapters fast in english....

evanesco99211 likes this.
  6. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah
    This novel has the best translator :aww:
    Kudos for the translators and sponsors :bloblove::bloblove:

Glutton idiot, Calebx and aprilNEET like this.
  7. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I just found this story and I really like it! I want to ask several questions to anyone who had read the raw novel:
    1. When will Asha realized her feelings to Tamon?
    2. Will Theo knew Asha identity? What’s her reaction? Will they collaborate to destroy the Empire? (I’m hoping for this one tbh)
    3. What’s Natasha purpose to become Gilloti’s concubine? Did the author ever explained the reason? Or is she just some of nobles daughter who wants to climb Emperor bed? And why she suddenly change to Tamon as her new target?
    4. Will Asha and Tamon get married or in a “clear” relationship? (Not only as engrave partner, but honest with their feelings)
    5. Did Asha’s brother really fell in love with Natasha? I don’t understand why her brother can fell into Natasha and Gilloti’s trap...

Sorry I can’t hold my curiosity towards this series :blobjoy: I’m sad this series not R19 but I’m content because the narrative really hot:blob_blush: bravo to the author and the translator!

8. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. After 100ch, is not that she didn't realize her feelings, she has good feelings for Tamon but it's not love yet, maybe the seed (of love) grow deep down in her heart but she didn't nurtured it cause her end goal was death after she completed her revenge.
    2. In 79ch, Theo would know her identity after watching her kill the beast with her arrow (Empress Roselyn was famous for her archery). She summon her and Tamon to the palace, she ask Tamon to give her an excuse and Tamon said none, so she said she could kill them both right this instant but since Roselyn save her people from the beast she ask them a reason why she shouldn't kill them, Roselyn then proposed her a deal to kill the Emperor and destroyed the imperial family, and to gain Theo trust, Roselyn bring the proof 'Theo sister' (the one who is send to Tanatos as hostages when Amor lose in the war, she befriended Roselyn in Academy and later Roselyn helped her escape to another kingdom)
    3. There is no mention yet, her children have different father though, maybe she is getting sold to one old man after another. She calls the nobles parasites and she is a worm that lives in those parasite, but she is willing to wriggle like worms as long as her and her children could have better life. For her, it's always been easy to seduce a man, those who need to flaunt their superiority by saving poor woman, all she need to do was play the victim and gave cheap flattery to inflated their ego further, she got Emperor Tanotos in her hand now but she didn't know about the future since Gillotti lost his mind and some nobles opposed her, so if her plan gone awry, she planed to go to Amor, and since the king was a woman (Theo), she couldn't play her victim card so she choose Tamon as her prey
    4. Don't know yet, but they have an oath before, if Tamon fall in love with her, their deal broken (the engraving thing) and if she ever fall in love with him, she would leave
    5. No, Roselyn brother is in love with Anna (her maid of honor), they are childhood friend, but her brother got send to a war for several years (was it another kingdom, I forgot) since the previous Emperor is wary of their family power growing, and in the meantime Anna got married off to another man, and Natasha know that Anna was his weakness, so she must threatened him using her, cause he is not stupid enough to enter the trap Natasha laid for him

9. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much for answering all my questions! Ugh, I feel bad for Asha’s brother though. Natasha is really cruel and sinister:blob_zipper_mouth:

SixMagnitudeGirl likes this.
  10. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I am just curious how they confess to each other.
    Until now, asha realised that tamon loves her and she starts to develop some emotions towards him... so when exactly are they going to confess? And I am sure that asha will be the first to do that because tamon will never risk doing that for the reason that Asha will leave him

Wain
    Waiting for the moment they confess to each other

Priar likes this.
  11. LNikt

LNikt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 115 chapter and Roselyn (Asha) realise her feelings but she doesn't talk with Tamon yet, but it was beautiful moment when she found out that she love him.

SofiyeJaan, Minaeli, ErryChu and 2 others like this.
  12. Annan_Tess

Annan_Tess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rightt

13. fujoshinobi

fujoshinobi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm

14. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is getting better and better
    Recent chapters are insane the revenge is perfect til this point :blobmelt::blobmelt:

akera93 and Shelly_ like this.
  15. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I color blinded?
    ML hair looks black,but I've read chapter 7 of the novel,and he is described as someone with gray hair,I'm trying to see his gray hair,but I just can't see it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  16. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    As @Eloisane mentioned, he is described as someone with gray hair that resembled a winter wolf, must be the blackest gray hair I've ever seen

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    alizarose, SofiyeJaan, Tt123 and 13 others like this.
  17. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does diss novel has snu snu scenes?

Emma626 likes this.
  18. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Even though they're not veeeeeeery detailed but they're wholesome

19. Galaxies_pob