Spoiler 재앙급 영웅님이 귀환하셨다 / The Return of the Disaster-Class Hero

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by saribyu, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YESH! MORE SPOILERS PLEASE!!! :blobReach:

2. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about his best friend wife?

3. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hugo wife is
    comatose because she been eaten by demon who eaten god, hugo first disciple also under a comatose but they will wake up after MC beat the demon who eaten god, actually Hugo is more powerful than what's shown in manhwa but because of the demon some of his power got eaten also his wife is a fan of MC

Hhahaha
    Sungjae is the first disciple of MC and he will know that MC is a divine god now not a saint. He also got 300% faith to Mc if I remember right, actually all hugo family including hugo himself got a more than 100% to MC hahaha but MC cant make hugo be disciple since he is a saint hahhaa

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
  4. Adeeb12

Adeeb12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any romance?

5. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I was dying to know these spoilers lol. Based on where we're at currently in the manhwa, will Hugo's wife wake up soon?

Kirarapot likes this.
  6. Kirarapot

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup after MC defeated the demon who eat god
    after that the soul of people who been eaten will come back to them except hugo wife and 1st disciple but MC will get the soul and hugo wife and 1st disciple will wake up

For now none other than hugo daughter proposal hahhaa

Ahmya, RaiLi, Scarlet Feather and 5 others like this.
  7. Hyk874341

Hyk874341 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who stabbed Gun was
    the Cancer Saint. He plotted with the Libra Saint and another saint whom I can’t remember. Pretty much they knocked out the Virgo Saint and prevented him from coming into the tower. Then the Cancer Saint made a copy of himself and the other Saint was able to camouflage him to look like the Virgo Saint. The libra Saint had used this as a backup plan in case Gun was able to get to the top of the tower and kill Red Eye. Also there were Zodiacs a part of this plan because Gun is the God of Calamity and they’re scared because Gun has the power to kill Gods. So the Zodiacs also cursed Gun while he was fighting in the tower which is why everyone expected him to die going up the tower. Crazy enough the Libra Saint is actually a monarch meaning she’s part of the unknown civilization, which the devils tower was also a part of the unknown civilization as well. Giselle (the libra Saint) was a monarch who ate the original libra Saint and her zodiac and became a Zodiac/spy pretty much. Cancer Saint/Zodiac is also halfie of the unknown civilization.

As for romance
    the Scorpio Saint is a halfie from the unknown civilization but she betrayed them to be on the human side and she loves Gun. But because she can’t ever look him in the eye, Gun has the misconception that she hates him especially since back then his face was ruined.

Gun also has a daughter named Carly because of a scheme made my Giselle (fake libra Saint) by using his genetic data and the chalice from the Aquarius Saint. This daughter is technically Giselles daughter so you can say Gun and Giselle have a daughter together. And for some reason Carly wants to marry her dad.

There’s also Yooha obviously but not much update on their romance.

Yeonwoo. Not much information on her but she was the one that was with Gun when he first awakened as the 13th Zodiac. She was someone super important to Gun, something about how they were like family even if they weren’t blood related because they grew up together in the orphanage. I think Gun awakened when she died.

Ahmya, Kirarapot, RaiLi and 12 others like this.
  8. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:blobmelt:
    But did Gun likes Giselle? Or they just have kids together? Where you read the novel? Is it already end? (The novel, I mean). And what about the traitor ending? What Gun do to them?
    Not really related, but if you have mtl version of the novel, please kindly share it to me (or us, here):blobxd:

9. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

10. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I'm hoping it isn't the besties daughter in terms of romance. MC also said he wouldn't be the type of friend that went after his friends daughter. Tbh, so far I like her, not as a romantic interest, but mainly because of who her dad is. I find her annoying a lot too.

Ivoryine, kjdxings, Kitsuna and 6 others like this.
  11. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there someone who has read all the chapters??? Need spoillerrrrrsssss!!!!

12. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you on this. It tastes so bitter if Hugo's daughter is going to be the love interest. Like...imagine, my child is going to marry my bestfriend? That's just...:blob_coughblood: It would be different if say, the said bestfriend was originally somewhat in the same age bracket as my daughter.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  13. ReaderEli

ReaderEli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no. Gun is a batshit crazy for romance, a violent mf. :ROFLMAO::blobjoy: and as the spoiler said the child was made by:
    "because of a scheme made my Giselle (fake libra Saint) by using his genetic data and the chalice from the Aquarius Saint."

it's just a generic data. it's basically an experiment. they did not do the did. so no.

thank you for spoilers. :love: can i ask if you remember what chapter is this?

14. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel (one new translated chapter a day), so if anyone has questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

15. Mireko

Mireko New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Bro, I want to ask, who exactly is the snake? If he is indeed the thirteenth constellation, why did He only have an MC when Mc was really dying? Why Not From Before?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  16. Kirarapot

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've read there still a mystery to MC power other than what been stated there still unknown to it, what I know is MC is
    the 13th constellation, he is the master of Ophiuchus, the serpent-bearer. As to why MC power only manifesting after that is still unknown, but my guess is that there a requirement for MC to meet before he became the owner.

Ahmya, Scarlet Feather and SusuPisang like this.
  17. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what as long as it wasn’t his friend who was the stabbed I’m good with everything else

18. crunchberry

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't the one that stabbed him.

the Cancer saint, disguised as Kevin, the Virgo saint.
    is actually a version of Time (the Monarch), from a different timeline.
    was made from the corpse of a Creator named Aslan, the Original 13th.
    is Lee Gun's father. His mother was a human princess.

He's the reincarnation of the first generation monarch, Eternal Change.
    is female, and she wants "eat" Gun before she eats him.
    is THE Primordial god, turned into an "Evil" god. Seems like he and his Creator gods/guards where schemed against by the Great Spirits.
    Lots of betrayal happening in this story.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2023
    Sadri, Ahmya, _Alive__ and 4 others like this.
  19. Roi655

Roi655 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i ask, why is hugo's child's hair different, orange color

20. crunchberry

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there was an explanation, but I don't remember what it was. Sorry.

Roi655 likes this.