Resolved BL transmigration/Rebirth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SuouNono, Jun 30, 2022.

1. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this novel was from Chrysanthemum Garden. I only read the first 1-2 chapters.

MC transmigrates to average lowly disciple whose sector and elders gets destroyed and killed by ML, who's getting revenge because of what the people of that sector have done to him and his kind (I think he's like some kind of half-animal species) Like they would torture and exploit his species cause their fluids are useful or something?

Anyway, MC sees ML brutally kill the elders, and somehow ML lets him scot free and even lets MC follow him as a "little brother" along with some other people who are the same species as ML that ML saved. The other "little brothers" don't like MC cause he's human, and one of them ends up killing MC.

MC wakes up in the body of an elder/shizun who's able to attract animal species(?) unless he controls his emotions.

The last thing I remember is that he finds a bunny(?) with intelligence who's afraid of him cause he's human. Obviously he doesnt do anything and just holds and pets the bunny. Then a disciple walks by and asks if he's gonna use the bunny for its fluids or smthn.

2. Yun Woo

Yun Woo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Never Want to be a Younger Brother Again

3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. SuouNono

SuouNono Well-Known Member

Reading List: