Spoiler The Villain's Precious Daughter / 악당의 소중한 따님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, May 18, 2022.

1. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    I was worried that one of the shitty male leads was the ML but fortunately went back to read chapter 1 of the manhwa and saw that the three male leads have Red, White and Black hair where as in the novel cover the ML has Blond hair and red eyes. I guess its safe to say that the Duke's nephew is the ML who is shown at the end of chapter 5 in manhwa.

2. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I tried to MTL some parts of the raws and it says that the snake tattoo is a mark of a curse, oh and he's the second prince it seems.

3. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need answers, so if the FL the actual saintess? or is she really a fake? and did the duke have a relationship with the Saintesses mother or was it just a one sided thing? and if The mother really loved the person she married (since FL really didn't say if she loved the man she married she just said she married the 2nd son of the other clan) Thank you for the response if there are any :blobpopcorn::bloblove::justabotheart:

I would feel so weird cause FL ends up with the guy nephew hahaha correct me if I'm wrong but the blond guy with red eyes is the son of the dukes sister right? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Jukki, Nikibunny, Laerta and 3 others like this.
  4. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ima set a camp here :sleep:

Waiting for spoilers~

5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The appeal to cold duke as cute daughter novels are blending all together. I couldn't remember lol.
    I hope this one has revenge for Cordelia . They move on in their new life but I have not lmao

6. kakashi61

kakashi61 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's the duke's nephew. (his sister's son stays at the duke because he has a curse) He is the king's son.

7. itz_me_biatch

itz_me_biatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is "The Baby Raising A Devil"

Creolenerd likes this.
  8. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think fl is duke daughter because she is 8 years old .. meanwhile saints is 6 years.
    Both from same mother but different father. Duke lover married different man who has Divine power

prasansa, arlovebird and syofiaa like this.
  9. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone behind the scene was manipulating everything in their past life. ruining the face of real daughter so that she loses all her confidence and never try to stand up, thus no one will believe that she is the real saintess and those people can use her power for the fake one easily, making the Duke killed his own daughter . Also the fake one took controll of four major powers in the empire. Everything smells of conspiracy. I wonder if the ones behind the scene is MC's mother or the church

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  10. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the guy Mom married. There's a comment on Kakao about the mother or another woman being abused.

11. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is blonde cursed boy really the ML? cause he's calling FL sister and family

syofiaa likes this.
  12. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she was adopted by his uncle and apart from his uncle, he has no one else in the family who cares about him. So, I don't think she's really going to be the Duke's biological daughter.

13. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe that fake saintess is the illegitimate daughter of whites? (I forgot his family name). And the whites are the one behind the scene. They are making some kind of experiments and using fl's blood, power for that experiments.

14. Aella112302

Aella112302 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that she is the daughter of the second son of osira( rosalind's brother i think or nah). That's why simon (the butler) made that face in ch 5 when she said she's 8 not 6. Not to mention simon already mentioned that she look's like the second son of osira.

Wait orisa second son is actually rosalind's husband

Which makes cordellia(the saintess) a fake.

This manhwa makes my head unusable for the next 30 days so imma drop this until i get answers

15. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still in the mood to decide whether or not to read the novel, I'll wait a few more chapters then I'll decide :blob_grin:

16. Vila

Vila Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I make your words mine. Now when I see a novel like this, I hope the script is that the MC is really the fake, the saint is really saint (not a btch) and is nice to the MC. That would cheer me up at this stage of my reading life.

17. Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate

Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No waaaay there's no proper spoiler here im crying like all of them is just a theory. I need definite answersssssszz

Anyway yeah like them i am most curious abt Is she the real daughter? What really happened? Who's the real ml?

and oh, im getting confused(bcz of the discussion) she's not reincarnated right? Bcz it says that she only read her future in a book... ? (but i did remember seeing something remember the past but idk i want to make sure)

18. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a more than ayear since I have read the novel. Here are the few things that I remember:
    -ML is the blonde prince
    -Mc will soon have an access to library that only the saintess could enter, and there would be intruder (fake)
    -the blood that the orphanage took from her has something to do with the fake ( I have not finish the novel so I also did not know)
    -there would be several attempts to kill MC and ML will protect her
    -As far as I have read ML left because of his curse and there would be time skip
    -the white haired guy from MC og family is the most annoying creature:blobjoy:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  19. Villainess story addict

Villainess story addict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

20. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the spoilers :blobhighfive:

Lalali likes this.