Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the webtoon since it’s out and I love it so much the art is so so pretty!!!! Now I’m gonna wait for the chapters to pile up before continuing it bc waiting for a new chapter sucks :blobsad::notlikeblob::blobpopcorn_two:

Dinddadr, NohrNeir, Naenia and 3 others like this.
  2. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ines looks so freaking cold blooded in the manhwa; expressionless face, dark clothings and black hair. Carcel looked so cute when he blushed and cried, then there's the bitch Oscar who looked like a typical rich spoiled brat LOL. So far, the art is nice. I'm satisfied with it. I hope it won't change for the worst in the future. I avoid reading comments, tho... coz... yk...

MianneChan, TrinaAngel, faiy and 8 others like this.
  3. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    yup okay i definitely love the adaptation and with how well the artist is playing out the story, im sure they will find a way around the 19+ scenes too and i genuinely cannot wait for that point.
    the art, expressions and storytelling is all on point.
    funny when needed and absolutely heartbreaking when it's time.

4. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad they add his scenes more comedic so ml doesn't come off as just a player. Gives more to him
    Stop lying to ppl. Spoiler all on 1st pg

MianneChan, TrinaAngel, Ceu and 4 others like this.
  5. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    right?? i was surprised at how fleshed out the character looked in just 10 chapters lol usually it takes 30 chapters to get something else in the personality.

guess the red text on the toc was not enough i will be adding to the 1st post too lmao

just changed the main post, if this still doesnt work ill actually get mad lol

MianneChan, its0k, NohrNeir and 5 others like this.
  6. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just came from reading the manhaw I just want to say that the author did this story is so Good by choosing an artist that know and love the story, the way the artist draw the story between the MC and the male lead they make it so comedian that people don't even hate him they just laughing at how stupid he is and that's so good cuz I was worried a lot of people was going to hate him because people quit to judge before reading the story and I was also worried she was going to make the the story about the female lead past life comedian because of how she was doing it but no she didn't and the difference is so amazing she showed the raw emotion and the tragedy, I thought it was different story I'm so happy this is the artist who doing the story because he telling os the story is so good and the way she controlling the readers emotion as she draw the story through her art is so beautiful. I'm so happy

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    MianneChan, TrinaAngel, faiy and 8 others like this.
  7. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The artist must really love the story cause she following the novel exactly. It started with ml's pov and then fl's and it keeps alternating. The feel also so good and really matches the novel vibe. So glad author found her and so glad she approached author. :love: Ml's part can see how confuse he is with fl with the narration and his expressions. Fl's part so depressing without showing the actual abuse we can see how she was affected by it and when her brother was saying prince too good, her triggered face (y)

MianneChan, TrinaAngel, faiy and 5 others like this.
  8. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember you! You asked me about this novel last year when I had it as my favorite novel as status up in ages. Not sure if you ever read it at that time. Welcome back~

***​

I saw that kiss scene and thought if only it was smut!
    Spicy manhwa spoiler~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayeeee absolutely right :D:blob_coffee:

NohrNeir likes this.
  10. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is still good for a non smut manhwa adaptation :blob_blush::blob_blush: Some smut adaptations don't even give us this much, there is so much censoring and the manhwa's flow get badly affected. Artist must really love the novel and still manage to keep the things spicy.

11. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true When I saw the kissing and you could even see their boobs I was like wow so :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

12. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    this and the dream made me think its probably r15 in korea? cause theres no way they consider this kid friendly here in asia lol
    also since its coming 3 months later in korea, there are chances that it might be released as 19+ too no? we've had a couple that get released as both r15 and r19

13. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    403 chapters (main story), 69 chapters (Epilogue) and 91 (and counting side stories as of 29th of June).
    I think all the chapters of the Epilogue have already been spoiled, I plan on posting/spoiling the side stories once they're all compiled.

livius and bigredqueen like this.
  14. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    It is r15 so at least it can get pretty spicy. The Korean version will be on KKP r15.

I already somewhat spoiled half of the side story. The other half is on the island and still ongoing but they will be expecting their 3rd child, a son who looked exactly like Carcel named Ignacio. So far Ines isn't pregnant yet.

15. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a minute I thought this would somehow become full smut :blobjoy::blobjoy:

I would not consider this whole story as kid friendly at all with or without smut cuz this is definitely targeted to mature and adult audience cuz it also have strong themes like suicide.

Yeah and all the little hints at ML's condition, it is definitely R15. Hoping for an R19 version as well :blobpats:

16. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    not losing hope for r19 till s1 gets over :blobhighfive:
    i guess we still get the black screen, speech bubbles and ah ah ah sfx lolol

MianneChan, Wapdyne and NohrNeir like this.
  17. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh! Man, I really want to purchase them all once they're all completed. I hope they compile it in a separate volume altogether, it is easier to buy it all rather than reading each chapter ticket by ticket. I also think that there will be special side stories after the side stories are completed. The author is really having fun with writing this novel.

Bro I can't believe I trashed the Epilogue I got in txt format! Bruh. :blobflag:

your crush and NohrNeir like this.
  18. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be 2 volumes for the side story. PUDICA will also be providing illustrations for each of the volume like she did with the other 8, but for the last one there will be an extra illustration of their family portrait at the end. There will be a special side story as well coming on KKP when the manhwa gets released there. That side story will be sold as volume elsewhere so won't be serial on Ridibook, but it will be a volume on Ridibook.

I'm unlocking the serial as it updates but I will definitely also buy the volumes when it's complete. I like volumes more than serial.

19. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, to be honest, hers was the heaviest character of them all since she had to shoulder all these feelings alone. Even if Carcel gave her himself to rely on and shared her pain but the memories and scenarios were painful which made her suffer a lot. In her third life, she did love Emiliano and of course her child. She was torn between understanding and hatred but oh boy, she really is a strong character who was able to make peace with her past lives and forgive her family while keeping her anger, hatred and disgust in check and aiming it at the true perpetrator that was Oscar, if it wasn't for him, she could've been happy (with Emiliano and her kid). In the end though, she was able to achieve her happy end.

I really loved Emiliano's character. What a soft, graceful and selfless character he was. I was so sorry for him, I also hoped in the parallel world, him and Ines along with their child will live happily cause he had loved her with all his heart and also wished happiness to him in this lifetime.

I hope the author would give a special side story or write a happy ending for him too.

I see, thank you for informing. Yeah each book got it's own illustration, is there any other/new illustration launched, other than main story, again?

Hoping to see more of Ines and Carcel in it as well as Emiliano. I hope the author hasn't forgotten him.

Maybe an (if arc) like The Time of Terminally Ill/Limited Extra time Novel.

20. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt that because if you really read deeply, Carcel and Ines were always meant to be fated, that's why I always tell my readers I can't even consider Emiliano as a 2nd ML because he's not. He was a very good character though because he helped her heal from Oscar a lot when she married him, but in the end they weren't meant to be so I was glad Emiliano can also move on. I do want to see a side story where he could find someone else or even if he doesn't, I hope he really enjoys painting so much that he feels satisfied with life. But really from the Chapter titles, even the manhwa title, everything is just to show Ines was meant to end up with Carcel because the "Wind Returns to where it Blew from", the end and beginning meets", "the broken ring", and the two wishes both of them had for each other in their first life. I also want to say if not for Oscar, Ines and Carcel would've been happy in their 1st life and that would've been the end of it. He was the one who remembered from 1st tl and ruined it. If not for him, Ines wouldn't have a 2nd, 3rd or 4th tl. There would have been no reason for her to be with Emiliano.