Spoiler The Crow's Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Feb 18, 2022.

?

Rate this series

1. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Masterpiece

63 vote(s)
    54.8%
  2. 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Great

41 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. 3 ⭐⭐⭐ - Average

11 vote(s)
    9.6%
  4. 2 ⭐⭐ - Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 ⭐ - Horrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the new blue haired boy and the earlier implied spoiler where the series will go downhill from here?

Tsukasa55 likes this.
  2. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about children? And other upcoming villians?

I think he might be a second ml?

3. zandamayo

zandamayo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

It feels weird we get the usual nobles judging MC or the aristocratic faction still wanting to place Luwellin. Did I forget or it isn't common knowledge for the emperor's lover/life mate to be so important it would affect his life? It shouldn't matter though since Reinelle IS that special already:

An actual crow compatible with the transforming rock thingy (forgot the name)
    ML won the sacred duel between siblings already
    MC got approval from daddy even if its in private
    MC got support from the head of the mage tower
    MC got approval from little sis

I could acknowledge the death bird/omen belief is an acceptable reason, maybe even worrying your future queen to have been an animal with barely any training but the fact she attended the ball and got the approval of the people with worth should've shut these people up (or at least only leave those that have hidden agendas)

6. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Whe
    Am i the only one who curious about this?
    Where's the kiss :blobsob:
    Did they skip it or it haven't adapted yet :notlikeblob:

7. Medivh

Medivh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing, this thread lacked novel spoilers! Most we got were manhwa spoilers and theories. Whats happening? Is this not popular?

Hannah Potter, QueenSara and Ariary like this.
  8. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that novel wasn't much popular and might not have interested the readers even with comedy. In manhwa, the artist have chosen amazing approach to make things comedic and make FL likable. Maybe it is the case where visuals can convey the story better than words.

9. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the deal with the OGFL?? Why is she so aggressive with the FL???
    I know she is a reincarnated too but which is her agenda D:

miiika2410, QueenSara, Ravenz and 5 others like this.
  10. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the mtl of the latest manhwa chapters it looks like OgFL thinks she’s entitled to get the position that MC currently has. So she aggressively tries to figure out who MC is and how she could get the attention of the main characters.

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the MTL yet but how do we have an OGFL when the OGMC was the mage subordinate or something? I know MC was also worrying about Kamut's route or whatever earlier on, I just remembered the mage to be much more prominent in the OGstory. Like, I get getting envious but not like she did anything to Kamut all things considered. And now I was just reminded of an earlier spoiler here, who IS at fault for making the latter half of the novel boring/not interesting just because the main pair had s conflict? Is it the blue haired 2ML or b*tchy OGFL?

LorraineA likes this.
  12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding there were 5 possible targets in the OgStory: Camut, his knight, the mage, the elementalist guy whom MC has saved from slavery, and one more who hasn’t been shown yet (but to me his silhouette in the manhwa looks like that annoying dark wizard or Kamut’s brother).

The OgFL could use any route, but the most interesting was with the wizard as end game. And it looks like she still had all other targets as her fishes.

So from the way OgFl has approached MC it looked like she was angry that all targets are very dedicated to MC, who is just a crow, and she was directly asking her if there was some magic trick that MC has used or if she has repeated her life a lot of times to achieve this.

For now without novel spoilers it’s not clear if OgFL is just angry that the original storyline has changed or if her life depends on this story. But she is definitely upset with MC that she got all the attention. Even Camut has felt bad vibes coming from OgFL from a simple greeting she gave to MC, and the elementalist guy mentioned that her staring at MC during the tea party was very rude.

And I would also like to know if that spoiler about the second half is true or not and whether it’s related to OgFL or just plot holes.

NubeBlack, QueenSara, Faelrix and 7 others like this.
  13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the MTL chapters and they haven't reached this part yet (I've read until 47, so just around the cliffhanger of the heroine's intro/fainting). I know it should feel as a transmigator/reincarnator, its unfair when none of the routes are no longer available (and we don't fully know her mindset) but the fact she's thinking more how Reinelle won the rest of the MLs over instead of aiming on one route (knight/mage) that isn't currently taken just so she could finish "the game" should be enough. The other routes certainly aren't bad (especially if we can consider this a situation where a woman is still in denial of her new life and her processing is still considering this a full gaming exp)

14. nothing nothing

nothing nothing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is og fl villain?:hmm:

15. LorraineA

LorraineA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also curious to know if the ogfl will be a villain

miiika2410 and SofiyeJaan like this.
  16. StrayDog

StrayDog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more spoiler about the OGfl. I don't really have any good impression on those OGfl in the first place. Maybe I have a lot of trust issues because of those bitchy OGfls.

17. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in manwha, on ch 49, 4 of the routes think offline is rude since she was flaring at fl during the tea party. Ogfl asks fl what she has done to get 4nof the leads on her side. She seems like a bitch and I need fl to whoop her behind straight. I'm patiently waiting for more chaps lol

Ravenz, macrhh and ISTP23 like this.
  18. jaaaaimy

jaaaaimy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler for the OGFL? pleeease.

RedRuchi likes this.
  19. Ravenz

Ravenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaa....I hope the OGFL is just misunderstood as a villainess. Like the Saint in I don't want to be an empress.

20. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers about ogFL. I did hope that she and MC would fangirl together but how these recent chapter were, I'm feeling a selfish, annoying villainess vibe from her.