Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah I get that, I'm not saying that Ines and Carcel weren't meant to be, it's just I really wanted to see an (If arc) about what would've happened if she wasn't captured by Oscar again (in the 3rd life) or if they were able to successfully escape and live. It just crossed my mind.
    Else, ofcourse, going by the story, it was always focused on Carcel and Ines ending up together.

I stopped unlocking them and exhausted all my remaining tickets on Please Divorce Me side story lol. I created a txt file of it as well, man I loved that story too.

2. goosbumpsss

goosbumpsss Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see some people said that, in a forced marriage/engagement or a loveless marriage/engagement, adultery is OK. These views make me feel strange and bewildered. So what is the value of marriage and engagement? if it's not possible to keep their essence core then marriage/engagement become a form of ludicrous.

They even said, it's fair that ml sleeps around and so does fl. Lmao, why it's fair when fl just slept with her "past husbands" in past lives and ml slept around with many girls to release his need for sex. Is it weird that fl sleeps with her own husband? while ml sleep with the girl even they dont have any relationship with him? I think that sleeping around with someone is a bad thing when there is no love or any feelings, that mean sex is not tied to love or a relationship but just to satisfy a need for sex and consider have sex as a basic need that needs to be satisfied, if so we humans cannot have the word "adultery" when a case of adultery occurs. why? because sex is not tied to love (like ml, he can sleep with anyone to satisfy him, whether love or not) and we can't call it "cheat" when people find the way to fulfill their BASIC NEED, sex.
    Basic needs include eat, sleep.... and sex (Society thinks sex is necessary but for me, it is normal to have or not, because I can find myself many other pleasures than sex), If you don't eat or drink you will die, but without sex, you are still alive.. In this respect, I am condemning people who are passionate about sleeping around like ml but I am not offending others.

English is not my official language and i am not good at english==>my comment is not fine about grammar, vocabulary......

Compulsive_Reader, noula and Naenia like this.
  3. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh you are talking like they were extremely in love with each other and promised loyalty to each other. They were engaged at 6. How would you feel if you are forced to engage at 6 and don't even like that person? These 2 don't care at all. This is how most political marriages worked in old era. I don't even need to mention old era cuz even in modern times most people end up commiting cheating when they are forced into a loveless marriage. Also if you read the spoiler on very first page you will get the idea that this was completely common thing in their empire and FL wanted. Keyword wanted!! it to happen. The way she is traumatized, she doesn't care about love or attachments. Not a single of us would be reading it if they were a couple that got into this engagement because of feelings. We would sympathize with her in that case. This is more like an open relationship in her eyes. If she wanted to sleep around then she would have done that as well, but that was not her goal.

Also this had been repeated alot of times but cheating isn't even the main issue in the novel. Neither for ML or FL. It was more of a plot device. You are also getting angry on behalf of a character who isn't least bit angry on the situation.

Honestly, you are making a huge deal out ML having sex. Aren't most people around the world have pre marital sex as well? Also I don't think it was justified as basic need. Did you read the spoiler?

This whole obsession with ML's purity in manhwas is getting out of hand. Maybe you are not the target audience for this story.

(I am also from a country that is conservative to such things and views but why should I bring those views in when I read a story. If I start doing that I would never manage to read any story at all. Just remember that in their society that is acceptable.)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  4. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    If you look up the word adultery, it means sex outside of marriage. Engagement is before marriage and even ML knows not to sleep around after marriage. Whether he sleeps around before marriage or not is up to him as well because he is considered a free man to both FL and ML. But even if they are married and they agreed to an open relationship, that's fine too. While there are people with more conservative views and I can respect that, they are not a country with those views. People put their own views on characters that have laws set within the country, setting, and time period. The author writes very narratively and explained it's a promiscuous country and thus sleeping around is normal. Everyone is saying it's wrong or right based on their own morals but if you're coming from a more open-minded or liberal, you would be more open to it. I have mentioned before I viewed their relationship as an open-relationship. But not all countries would find that normal either. In their country it is normal. In their country, especially for the aristocrats they're a very heated and promiscuous kind of people. They're people described as violent when angry, sexual when horny and in every way, unless it was not put publicized, the nobles do it in the background without care. You may feel someone can do other things to satisfy their joy, but why question someone else for having sex to satisfy themselves with it. As long as two consenting adults agree to it on both parties, it doesn't harm you or them. I dislike when people put themselves in other people's relationships when it's not hurting the feelings of the affecting party. You're not the one in the relationship between them. It's like people being against homosexuals when the love of two same genders doesn't affect you and the two in the relationship are content with it. In this case, Ines is not hurt by his sleeping around and only needed to be engaged to him, she let him sleep around and that's his own side. That's their relationship. As long as neither are hurt, then they can do whatever the hell they want. They're not hurting each other, nor are they hurting the people around them.

And as @AnotherDayAnotherStory had said, if you can't handle their kind of open relationship then you're not the targeted audience.

Also want to add that this does not mean I condone cheating normally because I categorized cheating as a mental abuse. When either party sleeps around without the other party allowing it, that hurts one of the partner and that is a form of abuse. A relationship that contains abuse in any form would be considered toxic but in a relationship where it doesn't hurt either, it shouldn't be a problem. And if you want to bring your own morals to it, Ines' manipulation for getting engaged to Carcel would also be considered toxic? It's ridiculous when people input morals on one side when Carcel was also on the bottom end for being forced into an engagement at 6 and manipulated to become a playboy since he was young. He would not have become one if Ines let him just love her normally as she did in 1st tl because he didn't sleep around there. But she was the one who broke and twist his feelings whenever she noticed he liked her in any way because she doesn't want him to like her or love her. She chose to dress in black so she won't look pretty because she knows she is attrractive. She stayed away from parties and became a loner to be talked down on. She wanted to be looked down on so that Carcel won't love her. She left the crow and nun rumors alone because she wants Carcel to think he's unlucky to marry her so it'll be an easier divorce later.

In terms of FL's past life, she also "committed adultery" under your definition of adultery because she was engaged to the Crown Prince and slept with a painter and ran away with him?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are mixing up a normal engagement or marriage that happens between two people who love each other, date and consent to a union, and a political engagement or marriage.

In general, not only in this specific story, a political union is basically a business contract. Party A and Party B have certain responsibilities (make an offspring, support each other's families businesses, hopefully respect each other), but they are not obligated to love each other, and in some cases they agree to have a relationships outside. And one of the reasons is because s*x without a certain level of affection to their partners is most definitely not good and is more like a torture. It is not like after they get married their sex will suddenly be tied to love just because there's a stamp in some documents.

And it is just ignorant to shame ML and other male leads like him for sleeping around during their teenage years for whatever reasons they do it, when this engagement was his parents' idea in the first place and he had no say in this and never gave a consent (even if this specific ML loved MC from the first sight but didn't realize it). Because ML wasn't old enough to realize the depth of this decision and the consequences of his actions. In most countries teenagers aren't even going to a prison for major crimes, because they are considered not mature enough to take responsibility for their actions, and you want a teenage boy to stay celibate because his parents agreed with some other adults to marry him off to some girl.

I wonder if it is even possible in reality to keep a healthy teenage boy pure physically and mentally (during any era), when the amounts of testosterone they have is making them wild beasts during their teens.

6. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Listen if the fl had feeling for the ml it would had been a different story but the she picked him bc she knew he was a player and wanted him to cheat she didn’t love him and she didn’t care that he slept with others she even said it herself!!! :facepalm:

7. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this series have a newtoki link?

8. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NohrNeir and PattyCakes like this.
  9. manni2376

manni2376 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where I can read the novel because I tried novel updates and it’s not allowing me to read it Or have the link

10. hhh_017

hhh_017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir - I'm pretty much a silent reader, but I have to sign up to say thank you to you lol. I was reading 2 chapters of the manhwa and felt intrigued. So I had to find the novel and felt lucky to have your spoilers. I'm little sad that the previous chapters got removed, but still appreciate your hard work and patience (of keep explaining about the "cheating" :facepalm: - sorry, people just don't read and jump to conclusion :blobhero:).

Anyways, I just want to say thank you for your spoilers :aww:

I'm excited to see how the manhwa is executed lol 'cause this novel is sure a ride ( quite upset that I don't get my snusnu :blob_blush: ahihi)

11. jeniyer01

jeniyer01 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any site where I can buy the novel. Aside from ridibooks?

12. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Their snu scenes can be very romantic or touching or sad. When Carcel first confessed, it was also in the middle of their snu, When Ines first told him she likes him, it was also in the middle of a desperate sex. When Ines first told him her change in mind that she really wants to have children with him and live a better life with him, that was also in the middle of their sex.

His first confession taken from my tl. I won't be sharing more as I do want people to unlock from the raws.
    She had lost her mind. From the start. From the time when Cárcel caught and dragged her.

Or even before that.

If Cárcel knew that Inés’s calm face, which was making Cárcel about to gnash his teeth, was in fact extremely tense and bewildered and stiff, he might feel a little empty. When he finds out it was no different from her old habit that had suddenly emerged.

Displaying emotions that trample on others, but doesn’t display emotions that might seem weak.

Even when life was repeated differently, there were traces of the old days that were never erased. Whether she wanted to be the same, or just feeling hopeless and wrong, or hated someone to the point of being sick and tired of it…. And these were all the teachings of Empress Cayetana to her daughter-in-law.

If she forgets the former, she would become a benevolent lioness who let go of her prey, but if she forgets the latter, would just become a prey eaten a lot.

‘Even lions are nothing but food when injured and dying.’

Not sure of anything else but the latter was definitely taught by Cayetana. At one point, she suffered from Cayetana’s hatred and hardship in all sorts of name-calling as time went by. Crushed and trampled, humiliated in the presence of the entire imperial family…. Ironically, it was Cayetana’s teachings that helped her endure the devastating time.

She wasn’t going to fall down like this and make that woman satisfied. At least she wouldn’t entertain her any more.

It must have been a hundred out of a hundred times. In a world where they block those who dare to fight back, it was only significant not to kneel down.

After kneeling at the hands of her mother, Duchess Valeztena, she aimed only not to trip and fall down. At the end of the day, she thought she wouldn’t give her a piece of her flesh even if she died.

The more she looked back on her life, which was just about everything, the less attractive it was. Perhaps the etched traces on her were not the teachings of the once-hated Cayetana, but the ugly stubbornness of those days.

Yes. She was really ugly. Inés simply thought that now, she was absolutely unsightly. It was not that she was just always calm, but now was a time when she had to keep her calm.

She had gathered all sorts of weak emotions and hid them somewhere like an instinct, afraid of being caught so she wore a shell that didn’t mean much and looked ridiculous. ‘In fact, nothing could be weaker.’ Furthermore.

“That woman really doesn’t know you at all.”

“Huh, ngh….”

“You know what? She told me to use her for you.”

It was a ridiculous feeling in which ‘for’ was more offensive than the insulting word ‘use’. Sneering at how she could substitute her. She didn’t even match her the whole time….

“It’s okay to treat her roughly. Because you’re noble and faithful, but you don’t even know my perverted desires.”

“…….”

“She told me to think of her as Inés Escalante, who I can roll around in bed with.”

What else was there to feel insolence for a woman who was clearly visible in front of her nose with him. ‘I knew everything. I knew, and left it alone.’

From the moment she opened that door like an impulse, she was dirtily unattractive. It was as if she had deliberately interfered. As if to ruin the situation. ‘Why on earth? Why did I do that….’ From the very beginning, that question filled up her head.

“…But don’t you know my desires?”

“Ugh, heuk…!”

She shallowly received his lower body that came unannounced all the way in. His face with a distorted smile was still cold.

It was too bright as usual, but it was as if he were playing completely separate from his raging lower body when his usual lust could not be found on his face. To the point where it was shameful that she was the only one feeling the pleasure.

Cárcel smiled cynically without breaking a breath, as if it were a piece of wood, not his penis, driving under her.

“I thought you knew at least one thing well.”

“Ah, ah…! Hah!”

Despite the fact that she was driven to pleasure alone like an unknown pervert and her increasing excitement was a bit miserable, her head that wasn’t completely swept away, was looking only at his face.

It was an unfamiliar face. Inside, even very strangely numb.

“There’s nothing I can’t do to you. Isn’t it?”

“Cárcel, huh, ah….”

“At least you’re very cooperative with this.”

He had been inserting as if stamping between her wide open thighs. With both his knees on the bed, her hips were soon lifted off the bed. The hands under her knees suddenly lifted her knees, and hung her legs over his arms.

“Feeling damn easy.”

She thought it couldn’t get deeper, but he penetrated deeper. Her heart beat as fast as it was all over her body. Ah, ugh, ng, huh, lustful moans leaked out as if it wasn’t her voice.

She thought she would rather he kiss her on the mouth. So not to hear this sound, not to hear all the promiscuous sounds of him rampaging her lower body.

So that she couldn’t see his cold face. Couldn’t think of anything….

“You’re busy accepting my disgusting desires, just to have a child you want so badly. Hm?”

“Huh, nngh….”

“That woman who admired you so much that she wanted to take a strand of your hair, doesn’t even know you… just became a fool.”

Those eyes, there was no need to fathom his wounds.

The most unsightly thing was that. It wasn’t even a problem when receiving him with her legs spread out.

Keeping on looking at him. An unfamiliar uneasiness. A feeling of helplessness. Just like the day he cried, her wandering thoughts of being alone after he left the room as if she had made a big mistake.

The relief she felt when he came back into the room.

Inés knew herself that she was waiting for that relief. Even if it was really ridiculous.

“She’s not going to give birth to your child. Isn’t that really funny?”

‘Yes. It’s not funny.’ She wished she was a better woman. ‘At least not a crazy woman, like that. Because you’re being wasted….’ Thoughts that she couldn’t even fathom herself passed through her mind.

Inside her womb was overflowing with him. It gave him unbearable excitement to pull out to the tip of his penis and then ram it back in all the way to the end, expanding her narrow inner wall. He laughed softly as the inside tightened as if jerking.

“…Saying, what can a modest Señora like you do for me in this broad daylight? What do you think? Inés.”

“Ah… ah!”

“That woman said you won’t let me put my dick in this noble mouth.”

“Heuh, ng! Oh!”

“Said you won’t even lift your skirt on this bright time of day.”

Cárcel’s fingertips, which had been digging roughly through her insides, caressed her lips. Rubbing her lower lip as if pressing, then use his thumb to dig into her mouth. The sensation of him pressing down on her tongue reminded her of a moment during their first night.

Cárcel laughed silently, already reached his peak, driving more in the trembling Inés. With his penis inserted all the way inside her to the point where it could be stuck tightly inside, he nipped painfully on her earlobe.

With confidence knowing that even that pain would be a pleasure for Inés.

“It would be funny to your ears.”

“…….”

“It’s still bright, and not only did you lift your skirt up for me, but you spread your legs wide and received your husband.”

“…….”

“You’ve sucked your husband’s cock before.”

He murmured, sucking her flushed earlobe with great regret. He sighed over his lips that were biting her, and it was not long before she was driven to the end and fell apart. Shaking legs fell onto the bed. Instead of pulling out from her bottom, Cárcel overlapped lazily over her.

“…told me that you said it’s good if I enjoy it ‘like this’? You don’t really care about that.”

They were familiar words somewhere. Inés could easily guess that the deranged woman was sweet-talking to Cárcel.

It wasn’t much of a secret to keep, and he was even told something similar to his face before marriage. And yet it felt as if she was caught saying something that he shouldn’t have known, and it was really strange.

“…That woman did?”

“She even told me about the mistress that I didn’t know about. That Montez woman.”

“…….”

“For someone who’s crazy, she’s pretty good as a snitch.”

“Señora Montez, it was best not to react.”

First thing was to inform women of the lax surveillance for them to aim for Cárcel Escalante’s crack, but even if it wasn’t for that purpose, it was a lousy bait.

If she were to protest earnestly that it wasn’t, these stories that were mostly ignored and forgotten by the Señoras would become a very serious topic. Some believed it, but it was dismissed as a dirty lie anyway.

“For me. And for you too.”

“I didn’t expect you to think of me that much. I’m glad.”

“…You should know I had nothing else to say.”

“If I had seen it just once, I would have thought that. It would’ve been best for you.”

“…….”

“I’m a cheap guy even if framed anyway.”

“…Yes.”

Inés did not deny it, but replied with a harsh voice. He chuckled.

“It must be ridiculous to you for me to ask if you don’t believe me. Must be annoying to ask you to trust me.”

“…….”

“You don’t want to believe me or care about me in the first place. I know even distrust will be light for you. Would you laugh if I said you’re the only one… Ah. I don’t think you’re that interested.”

“…….”

“So let me ask something else. Inés.”

“…….”

“What’s that woman’s name?”

Inés kept her mouth shut. A bright smile spread over his chiseled face. As if he were laughing rather than cursing, with obviously very angry eyes.

“…Are you protecting that bitch from me?”

“Why would I?”

“If not, answer me.”

“You don’t have to know. She’s already in trouble from your earlier handling… I’m sorry about today.”

“Would you have answered if I said I wanted to know her name to roll around with her once, someday?”

“Cárcel.”

“You would’ve. Gladly.”

He slipped his penis away from her. She felt a chill on her falling body. She felt a chill on her detached body. Unlike her, who was a mess, Cárcel, who was slightly disorganized only at his bottom, quickly recovered his neat appearance. As usual, he picked Inés’s clothes, stripped and washed her, and when wiping her underneath, he didn’t look at her. Inés pulled a cool blanket over her wet body.

Turning his back on the bed and walking to the table by the window, he had the desire to smoke a cigar, but then distorted his face and laid it on the table. It was that quiet for a while.

It felt cold inside again. Like when he walked out of this room as if never coming back.

“…Inés.”

“Hm.”

“Not for me, but for you, be selective with people. Pick them to put next to you.”

“…….”

“I don’t know what you’re thinking or expecting, but at least, put a woman next to you who won’t deceive you.”

Her heart sank slowly. Thump, it didn’t sink to the bottom since it was ever so slow.

“It doesn’t matter whether you’re happy with the deception. Even if you don’t care or I don’t care.”

He looked back at her dryly, with his back to the sun falling over the sea.

“Because I love you.”

“…….”

“So I don’t want you to be treated like that by anyone.”

It was a terrible feeling. He passed the bed and left the room.

When she's finally starting to really want a family with him, she starts to want more sex
    Her slender fingers ran through Cárcel’s wet hair, grabbed his hair roughly and embraced him tighter. He let out a deep laugh with his lips buried in Inés’s chest.

Grabbing her chest with one hand, its protruding tip deliberately tucked between his fingers as he taunted it.

With her help, he gladly buried his head deeper between her breasts. Due to this, his chiseled chin was already submerged in the water, and whenever he opened her mouth to bite her skin, warm water flowed into his mouth gradually, but Cárcel seemed to like it. Whether the water was swallowed through his throat, or flowed back out caressing her skin. Of course, it wasn’t a problem for Inés, who was languidly leaning back over him.

Inés leaned back into the water, holding his head and wide back, as if she wanted to sink with him. As if it didn’t matter if the two of them sink to the bottom, except for her two hands holding Cárcel.

And the occasional deliberate rubbing him below the surface of the water was all the more mischievous, as if arousing him. Under her eyelids, with the afternoon’s intense sunlight behind her back, her olive eyes were dangerously dim. There was no external light in their dazzling, glistening feature.

Eyes that knew that she wouldn’t fall into the water in the first place. Her eyes reasonable as if she knew him who would never see to let her sink, and her wet hands gently caressing his raging back muscles… There was nothing that didn’t drive him crazy. In the water, her back was already firmly supported by the muscles of his forearm, which had swelled larger and tightened.

Her ebony-like hair rose like clouds to the surface of the water, swaying his vision. A strange excitement ran to the top of his head.

No matter how much he bit and sucked her skin, his thirst couldn’t be quenched.

Cárcel propped up one of the breasts from Inés out of the water and swallowed it. Swallowing the areola, he bit the nipple slightly with his teeth, and immediately squeezed it as if breast milk were going to flow from it and sucked it in.

Inés raised her fingertips through his hair and her lower body tightened up. It meant she liked it. He was thirsty in the midst of the pleasure like a dog.

Would this craving be satisfied if breast milk really did flow from her? His laughter stuck in his throat as if he was laughing at his fleeting thoughts.

Inés wanted it, but in his thoughts, it was still too early.

Of course, the sacred milk Inés would shed was not his share.

When he imagined Inés carrying their child in her round belly and her breast soaked in breast milk, a corrupted desire of a madman paralyzed his head for a moment, but it was literally just a moment.

It would be nice to see that a long time later if that was the case, as he thought about it with his one head until he felt a bit cold.

Inés’s body was still weak to him, contrary to her claim. To suddenly get pregnant as she wished.

“Cárcel…….”

A voice wetter than the humid air circulating around called him again. Cárcel got horrifyingly happy without hesitation from her voice, and Inés was well aware of that fact.

God damn it, he was the only one who was overly worried about her body…. It pushed him to the point where he couldn’t stand to hold back.

In the first place, her body was relaxed as if there was nothing to be nervous about, but it was funny how he clung to her desperately in excitement with all the muscles in his body tensed up.

Anyone could tell she was clinging to him, but in reality he was. Even if her drooping body was heavier than her original weight, it was only Inés, and his forearm, which had expanded more than necessary, was evidence.

As if he was afraid that Inés’s body would sink deeper than she wanted, or maybe, as if he was afraid he would treat her carelessly….

“No, Inés.”

“Cárcel.”

His stomach fluttered at the sound of her call again. Before he knew it, she moved her back so that his erected penis inside her slipped out, and swallowed it back thoroughly again.

Cárcel swallowed his thoughts, gripping her lifted waist firmly so she couldn’t move and bit her chin. Inés just laughed ticklishly.

If Inés wasn’t so small and fragile in the first place, he would have grabbed onto this shameful waist and fucked her like crazy. Of course, Inés boasted a height that easily exceeded the average height from that of the women in Ortega, and now she was the healthiest she had ever been in her entire life…. The eye level of Cárcel Escalante easily overwhelmed the majority of men in Ortega.

So, no matter how healthy she kept saying she was, to him, she was still small, precious, and delicate like a bird with an injured leg. Inés was busy wiping her ears as if she was getting goosebumps hearing it even in her sleep, but Cárcel was being sincere.

‘If I hadn’t personally seen her lose her breath, I wouldn’t know.’

Nevertheless, their sexual relationship that had become too frequent these days had been on his mind. When she rushed at him, even he would lose his mind, but he always felt reluctant after he regained at least half his sanity.

Since last season, when she had the sudden seizure, Cárcel had very rarely been in a proper sexual relationship, leaking out days.

Even before this, Inés, whose purpose was clear, did not hesitate to urge, protest, and pour out complaints, but Cárcel’s rule lasted quite some time. For instance, he would pretend to do it until the end, sending Inés to the climax several times, and even when they rolled around naked, he gritted his teeth when inserting.

But things were different now.

“More.”

“…….”

“More, I want more.”

How could he resist Inés Valeztena when she wanted it?

“We’ve done it twice already. Inés.”

Now that it was already done, he was saying this with a sane head. If he could do it twenty times and not twice—he would wish to as long as Inés was safe, but Cárcel cut it in a rather abominably firm tone.

Inés casted down her gaze at him with her eyes and smiled.

“Then you can’t go further?”

Cárcel nodded humbly with a face that had not been hit at all, even though his pride was exposed from top to bottom as if his level was only that much. Truthfully, Inés would know best how far he could go.

“On the topic that you’re erected inside me?”

Anyway, while Inés slept in his arms, his penis was half erected inside her the whole time. And then he managed to get into a full erection from the first kiss…. Needless to say, as if his words and actions were different, Inés threw a scornful look, but he only got more excited.

However, thanks to his patience, he was able to do fine, and Cárcel knew how to indirectly resolve his horniness with their previous sexual relationships. That was how much he teased Inés.

In a way that she didn’t take on his energy.

“Erecting inside you in what way.”

Without shame, he grabbed her breast and pushed it out of the water again as his lips teased above it. Inés sighed pitifully, covering his lips with her palm.

“When you’re done with it, but shamefully left it in.”

“Ah, fuck, your waist please… don’t provoke me again. Inés.”

“I’m sleepy. Bored.”

“I don’t have the pride to be hurt by you now.”

“I’m tired of opening my legs because of you. Escalante.”

“The more you look at me like a pathetic and annoying guy, the more excited I get anyway. Ah… did I tell you to get me excited?”

“Mhm.”

Inés moved her palm, gnawed at his lips, still looking pathetically at him, but proudly affirmed it. Ah, so cute…. She was so cute that his lower body was about to explode.

Even her tongue clicking and scoffing were beautiful songs delivered by the universe. No matter how much he looked at her, she was so lovely that it tickled his insides.

How could such an existence be born into the world…. The Duchess of Valeztena’s only achievement in her life would be to marry the Duke of Valeztena and to bring forth her work of art, Inés Valeztena, to the world. The Duke of Valeztena’s achievement was the same, but men do not suffer from labor, so naturally he was placed next.

Blood rushed to his bottom as if to marvel at the greatness of her existence. Cárcel looked at her with his eyes that had strayed off somewhere, but Inés bit painfully at the tip of his nose as if to get him to return to his senses quickly.

“Stop thinking about other things.”

“I’m always thinking about you. Inés.”

He pathetically burst out in ejaculation inadvertently from his confession. Inés trembled shallowly at the sensation of the sudden long rubbing against her insides, but she laughed as if amazed.

Ah, that face.

He wanted to eat up that whole face.

He sighed, biting her palm as if swallowing the urge to lift her waist.

“Is it true you get excited when ignored?”

“Of course, whatever you do, I get an erection.”

“Then see to the end.”

“But I just want to hold you like this. All night.”

Unlike his horny lower body, his deep voice was imbued with extraordinary romance. Inés suddenly smiled crookedly.

“Not me, Cárcel.”

She raised her delicate fingertips and gently scratched his back as if drawing on his raging muscles, and grabbed his thick shoulder. Soon after, Inés’s hand slid down his forearm that was firmly supporting her back, grazing his side under the water, and suddenly she raised herself on her knee.

Her long, wet hair pulled out of the water caused ripples on the surface and clung to her back.

“Keut, ah…….”

With her feeble hand falling down as if traversing the valleys of his back muscles, Inés grabbed his ass and pulled him in, then went down again.

It was the most complete, deepest insertion. At the same time Cárcel let out a coarse groan, Inés bit the tender flesh under his ear and moaned shallowly.

Damn, fuck lovely Valeztena, my Inés…. Just thinking like that made him so satisfied that he couldn’t understand himself. Sometimes even her name was like a strange spell.

At this rate, he might eat her from head to toe, or he might just eat her all over. His large hand seized her round butt which was beating at his thighs, as if it was regrettable that she could not accept the whole thing in her even when she sat down under her full weight and swallowed it as much as possible.

Eventually, he became a beast as if he had complied.

His overwhelming strength lifted her entire body at an angle and then he thrust down at her. The force of his bottom coming from above was faster and stronger than that.

The water from the bath was overflowing in all directions, splashing loudly. Inés quickly adjusted her waist, bit his lips and clutched his hair tightly as if to harass him. Very aggressive. It wasn’t until recently that her bare face came out.

As if she was originally this sort of woman and had this sort of kink.

Cárcel’s throat was filled with laughter and distorted groans. Somewhere in between, the full satisfaction of finally having the ‘real’ Inés and being somewhat jealous.

That bastard would’ve known this Inés before. His sudden shamefully dirty inner thoughts were jealous of some man who would have had her real face, or heart, rather than sex.

It was like a sense of inherent inferiority. Like a lowly born man looking at the king’s son.

Like a bum in front of the chapel looking at the bishop….

But now Inés, who wanted him without pretenses, was in front of him. Like a lioness reigning, not an injured bird curled up in his hand.

He was thirsty. She chewed and sucked on his lower lip painfully, and he devoured her mouth again and slammed her back. His mind was filled with her.

“Huh… ah, heut, Cárcel… more, more harder.”

“Inés, fuck….”

“Just like this, don’t let me think of anything….”

What he wanted was more than that. In fact, he wanted her head to be filled with only him. He hoped she wouldn’t think about anything, and just think of him.

Just like how he thought of her like a madman.

Like how he was losing his mind, like how he only thought of her, someday.

She closed her eyes and laughed as he whispered greedily with clinging lips. It’s not bad. Did she know his world poured upside down even with just that much answer?

How easily she could dominate him, how easily she could kill and save him with a word.

I just want that fact to be a little meaningful to you, you know?

Ines initiates sex often once she likes him back. She's not shy with sex to begin with.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    Gi12, MLisMyHubby, Marane101 and 51 others like this.
  13. noula

noula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not obsession with ml purity it's authors obsession with fl purity, and yeah a lot of people have sex b4 marriage it's normal ,but when you say people we mean men and women not only men,but in manhwas it's always only men having experience and that's a hella lot disturbing bc it imprints the idea that women should or must only have sexual intercourses with the ml who they are bound to marry while the sex in general is something that both men and women should have knowledge and Experience in bc this way you will have your preferences figured out if your compatibility with the current person is really the one you desire.
    And for cheating,since the beginning of fiction romance cheating have always been common plot device until recent years when people started voicing their absolute rejection to this and authors stopped using it or minimized the use of it, so readers built up a defensive reaction against it and got enraged whenever cheating comes along and 99% it's men cheating,so obviously you will see people showing disdain in this novel whether it was an open or a hate love or forced marriage bc readers came here to read the love story between the ml and fl not a historical review or subject that they are going to be tested on they already formed unconsciously an emotional base about the fl and ml and thus cheating will disturb them if it was in the begging,the end or the middle of it, you accept it well good for you you are a great reader who reads stories detached from the main characters and so can tolerate things because you are aware that your only a reader, but if not nd you got worked up it also okey bc you relate to the main character also to much to the point you take the offense personally, and it's not only "she didn't take it to heart so why are we getting agitated in her place" readers tend to be offended in the mc place in many situations like physical abuse or mental abuse or a bad word was said by the main love interest and you will see everyone rooting for another love interest bc they tend to be protective of their main characters and if it was the other way around where we get to read from the man pov the reactions will also be different it's based on who's eyes we are seeing the novel world from, there's something called discussing in discussing we talk about different povs where some agree some disagree if you agree good 4u if you disagree it's okey both sides should accept the other person opinion and stop forcing their own in them we can still read something and show disdain to some point mentioned and get to enjoy everything but that point,no reader will accept everything from a to z in a book he or she will read it's very rare,so if you think that people need to accept everything and anything or they shouldn't read than i think you should make a quick check on yourself bc it's a common thing that people will not love everything about your most favorite book if you're considering yourself mature enough by only accepting cheating (bc it was a different situation from the usual one)and not different opinions from other readers and stop bullying people from voicing their opinions for god sake no one recruited anyone to be defensive in the author behalf and take every negative opinion personally

arlovebird likes this.
  14. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's starting to be an obsession and it's so weird because this is not the first time I've seen people do this I have literally see people go to novel spoilers and ask if the two main character is still a virgin,people are so obsessed with purity especially with ml and is starting to look weird now. I think the point they are not getting is that people are not forcing them to accept the cheating people are not forcing them to love the story we are literally saying if you don't like this, if you don't like this you don't read this story, but they are the one coming here and trying to convince people to be mad. The was literally a post on Twitter and TikTok of people enjoying the story and make it fun out of the male lead as a joke and say how cute he is as a kid and literacy this person will come "am I the only one who don't like this guy" "why you guys like him" it's okay not to like something but if you see people that like these things enjoying it they do not need your opinion they do not need you to tell them how to react to things and how to feel about things we are not forcing them to read the story you could leave but it's starting to feel like they trying to convince people into hating
    We do not need you to explain how marriage work, how love work, and how sex work you literally do not have to give all these explanation you just have to say or I'm not okay with this cheating so I'm not interested in the story and leave because all this explanation is so necessary why are you trying to do with this are you trying to convince people into not liking the cheating in the story because people already read the whole spoilers and they know that and (well me) they don't give a f so you do all this explanation is for nothing.
    Ps whoever started spoiler thread I think they need to write with red letters and say there is cheating in here and we do not give a f like that we wouldn't have to see posts like this.

I maybe some story yeah but this story is not like that the it's literally list of relationship and sex this girl have with other men and even have children they don't make a big deal about it they show the tragedy of her life. Again reading this story how do you get the author obsessed over the fl being pure how did you get she literally the most mentor person in the story The Way she carry herself and the way she handle things and they mean reason you see that Korean novels obsessed with female purity is because of the country they live in is very misogyny and very anti-feminist if they're out of that comfort zone of the country and a lot of backlash that's why you see most of these stories like these you have to understand the country difference and the language barrier. I'm so tired for commence like this if you don't like cheating and if you don't like the story it's okay you could share your opinion and you could leave nobody is forcing you leave it to the people that enjoy the story okay bye.

15. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean I can understand that but FL has experience in sex. It's not her first rodeo and that's why I love her because she's not really a "virgin". She's aggressive and sexual just as much as ML because she had sex before and can enjoy sex as well. She's quite dominant in sex too and knows how to seduce a guy if she needs to. She learned to seduce a guy because when she was married to Oscar she had tried to be good at sex to entice him. When she regressed, she seduced the painter at first sight and had sex with him. Even on the first night with ML, she wasn't shy with sex and when he told her that his dick would need to wear out a bit more to fit in her, she knew how to give him a BJ, but he stopped her since he didn't like that. She's good at sex and she uses it to her advantage if she has to. ML knows she's good too so he can feel it's not her first time either. Maybe people care if her body was of a virgin but mentally she's not.

It's just that cheating is ridiculous when FL could be considered "cheating" on the Crown Prince when she was engaged to him, but seduced the painter and ran away. And I also came to read the love story of ML and FL but because I know FL isn't hurt from it, I can detach from it. Other novels I read that has cheating, FL is always on the lower end because she has feelings for the ML. In the other novels where there are cheating guys, FL loves ML and they are married and the guy cheats on them after they are married and someone has feelings. I don't read detached from the characters. I read with intention to match the character's feelings and its the character in this novel that is detached from the relationship but readers that just input their own feelings. If the character is hurt, I hurt with them, if they're not, I'm not going to feel hurt because they're not hurt. And I mentioned already, neither FL nor ML's feelings were hurt from it. We're not being detached from the characters because they're not hurt from it. We still feel with the characters because Ines is hurt from Oscar and we hurt with her for that. We hurt with her when she went through the pain of her painter husband and her children, her miscarriages, her STDs. Because those are things that hurt her. Not because of Carcel cheating, because she could care less.

Not sure about anti-feminist but in Korea, this novel is considered very feminist because of the personality of Ines and how she had experience in sex. I had mentioned before a lot of anti-feminist went to her fan cafe and caused a ruckus.

16. hhh_017

hhh_017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir awww thank you for sharing :blobmelt: it's even better if smutty scenes serve a purpose

Carcel's confession hit hardddddd. AND woa, he said those 3 words :blobsob: While reading, I was like :blob_blush: *for 3 seconds* and then:blobfearful::blobsob::blobcry: for Carcel - I think it's safe to say this one is desperate sex for him lol trying to get to her heart.

For the next one, I was like :blob_blush::blobnosebleed::blobpats::blobrofl::bloblove: - his horniness for Ines is just...lol LOVE IT. So fun to see both of them enjoy snusnu. Also, it's realistic that Ines isn't shy with sex. I think it wouldn't make sense if she is still flushing or acts innocent after 3 marriages lol love a FL that can take the lead and make our ML go nut :blobowoevil_horns:

17. unmodified

unmodified Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is a spoiler page not a discussion thread, please take your morality debates elsewhere. it just makes it a lot harder to scroll for spoilers. trust me most sane readers also lifted an eyebrow on the cheating and (most likely) came here for an explanation. its relevant but its NOT the focus of the story.

also goes for people that cant take a minute and 3 grams of common sense to maybe try to look at the TOC or previous pages first for spoilers others may have asked beforehand.

i know posting this would make my point null but i guess others need a memo.

18. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i guess the red text on 1st post AND the TOC and the SPECIFICALLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS didnt work after all huh?

lets clear up one thing - i am very religious. i hate adultery with everything in me 100% but why am i still here and why do i still like it?
    because engagement is not marriage, not adultery but pre marital sex and no i dont want to hear about how engagement is a commitment, there is no commitment till marriage when the people involved in dont even care to look at each other.

next coming onto cheating, i dont know how many times it has to be mentioned, BUT this is novel set in the literal historical time period. this is not just a historical tah, it is set in the time period and it faithfully follows it as well.
    if you cannot stomach those tropes then you need to find things that taste your preferences. i am tired of people moral policing realistic characters with actual thought processes who LIVE in a completely different century with the morals of the 21st century.

Discussion is definitely allowed on this thread but it is not allowed for constantly bringing up questions that have clearly been answered.
    you feel uncomfortable with him cheating? completely valid. you can either drop the manhwa/novel or you can wait till they married and start reading once it reaches that point.

I’d honestly rather people have more discussion on other plot points of the story because i am sure a 565 chapters novel must have something to it other the initial cheating plot point.

19. Lurking.Around

Lurking.Around Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really interested in this novel and read the spoilers here, but I don’t understand why in the beginning Ines needs Carcel to think that she loves him?
    I wasn’t able to read the novel, but I bought all the manhwa chapters available, and when Carcel confronts her about when she caught him cheating for the first time, she says that she doesn’t have any interest in him, so why before she made him believe that she loves him?

20. MeowBell

MeowBell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody has a PDF about the novel? I couldn't able to see the source from NovelUpdate. The page where the novel is written is suspended or something like that. If someone has it, please DM me or reply. I will appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Jeenajin likes this.