Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but Google didn't translate the chapter very well. I understood almost nothing.

2. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, angels. I'm on a trip and it's hard to concentrate on long typing. Hopefully others can provide spoilers for us

3. Oaktree031196

Oaktree031196 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a new released chapter by now ?

na3_no3h likes this.
  4. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the new chapter out?

na3_no3h likes this.
  5. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

but I expected today's chapter to be from the point of view of such an alliance. I like the story

Oaktree031196 likes this.
  6. sarah0208

sarah0208 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys check the uncut snu scene of this manhwa somewhere around ch 18-19 and latest :ROFLMAO: its hooooot!!! why cant P do it in UOT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    https://mangastic.me/manga/the-boomerang-duke-t0j22/

7. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 168 is up but sorry guys it's quite a struggle for me to summarize it hahaha what i understand is Maxi and Quahel managed to get down the rooftop, Quahel wanted to quickly install the relics to block the magical flow that will resurrect the dragon. They both are still in the Besmore castle compound while trying to escape while Allied Forces has already attacking the walls with siege weapons. Maxi is walking with shaky legs but they need to get out from there, she is depending on Quahel to lead the way because she doesnt know the way out and she cant even use her tracking or floating magic power as her mana is depleted. So Quahel said follow him n stay close to him all the time.

Then next is Richt POV. He is slaying the durrahans with his powerful weapon that can cut the durrahans n their steel clad horses like papers. But somehow he felt this is a useless effort because the durrahans keep on resurrecting. So he plan to quit n commanded his troops to retreat from the battle because he said there is no use fighting a battle which they have no chance to win, and he wants to see Riftan as a defeated commander, but suddenly he was stopped by Ursulyn. Ursulyn commands him to get back in line n fight from the left side. Richt was about to ignore Ursulyn’s request but he was shocked to see Sejour Aren's knights army approaching from the hills to join the battle and quickly command his Phil Aaron knights and troops to join the battle as well because there is no use retreating now. And to add to his shock, even Balto Confederency army sent by the Pope is joining the battle. Then there is some conversation between him and Riftan while they both are killing the durrahans but i dont understand what they were saying guys :ROFLMAO:. But i guess this is Riftan’s n RDK secret strategy, they knew Richt will betray the Allied Forces but it backfires to Richt now, serves him right.
    So yeah the Allied Forces is getting stronger with more enforcement support now.I hope Richt die in the next chapter. And where is Princess B i kinda miss her:ROFLMAO:. And more reasons to love Sejour Aren now because he n his army arrive at the right time.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  8. Oaktree031196

Oaktree031196 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T
    thank u

Ames2021 likes this.
  9. SifuRue

SifuRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reread the last part and ritch is asking Riftan how he got balto involved and Riftan replied how they were not focused on the newly inaugurated pope and ritch ask you mean to tell me the pope has control over the confederacy? Something like this

10. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so confused. I didn't know who was talking to whom now.

11. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your efforts Angels :blobangel:
    Richt is cowered and stupid. I think KSJ will resurrect Sekto dragon from the dead.
    Can someone explain me what is the difference between Phil Aaron knights and Balto Confederacy, aren't they from Balto?!!!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    manlyman, mello2323, Ames2021 and 3 others like this.
  12. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm maybe that's why KSJ doesn't make maxi and kuahel defeat the necromancer now because the allied forces are coming soon.

1. So, it looks like the war won't last as long as before. A whole army of troops came with a magic device (likely a catapult) that flew stones towards the castle walls in a parabolic fashion. They're with the WT wizard team, right.

2. Richt POV

Richt is tired of fighting durahan that doesn't decrease in number. When he slashed the durahan in half, they melted to the ground and then bounced back into shape. Ha ha ha. The number of enemies was constant, but the allies continued to fall.

Seeing that, Richt thought the Allies would lose. On the one hand, the defeat of the Allied Alliance is a good thing because the public will no longer believe in the new pope and the Protestants. In other words, the old church that Balto supported would replace the pope. However, the bad news is, if the allied alliance loses, Balto won't be able to cancel the 7 kingdoms agreement for now. Precisely the southern and eastern nobility (Dristan and Whedon and Arex) will become allies because their area is closest to Mount Lexus.

Okay, now tell me what Richt thinks happened. The Allied Alliance lost. The old church took the position of pope. But it turns out that Richt still doubts, can the new leader (say the old church) be able to unite the 7 kingdoms and conquer the dragon again? If the new leader can't do it like the young pope did, then the country will be destroyed by dragon hahahaha

Back to reality. We all know Richt's ambition is to kill Riftan. But apparently, let alone kill Riftan, he decided to escape from the battlefield with his troops. Fortunately they were surrounded by uslin and his troops. Richt's army filled the left flank of the alliance army. If they leave, then the enemy will surround the army in the middle.

After seeing the Sejour troops, Richt was forced to return to the battlefield. And the more embarrassing reality for Richt, is that Balto sent additional troops to help the Allied Alliance. In the novel she wrote the Balto confederacy. I'm looking for the meaning of confederation which is an association of troops.

At the end of the story, I don't know who Riftan is talking to. On my HP it says he is talking to Lehit. Was it a typo or a new knight huh? Who knows.

In essence the person was asking how the riftan could get help from the Balto confederation?

Riftan: The pope doesn't suck the finger when king heimdall forms opposition to the pact. (This means that the pope is not standing still when King Heimdall gathers allies against the pope and intends to cancel the peace treaty). In other words, King Heimdall had underestimated the new pope too much.
    Someone : So do you mean the Pope who took over the Balto confederation (I mean how could the pope have the power to move the Balto military when kings heimdall and balto are enemies? There's a political trick here).
    Riftan did not respond to this question
    Richt : Do you think I am a fool? If it (the Balto confederation) was moved (ordered) directly by the church, how come we (balto) didn't know?

IMO: There's a political trick the pope is running probably with the Balto aristocrats who are hostile to king Heimdall. Those reinforcements from Balto were probably not from king heimdall's direct orders. But from the balto's nobles who support the pope. It's possible that they want the position of king Balto aka overthrow Heimdal with the support of the pope

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  13. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, especially the last part, I was getting completely confused.

14. Bluecattea

Bluecattea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... back in the day, Riftan was offered the chance to stay in Balto with the Black Horn Mercenaries and become part of the "regular army," but Riftan turned it down because ppl in Balto looked down on him because he was half-foreigner and he didn't want to settle in a place like that.
    Maybe the Balto Confederation Army is the same group.

15. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. There are actually many possibilities. The important thing is that the Balto Confederation is the association of the Balto Troops. The troops under the leadership of King Heimdall himself were led by Richt Bleston. While there are many other groups of knights or mercenaries. And it is possible to collect them all without the knowledge of the King. High-ranking nobles for example have a special army of knights that work only for them or are called as vassal knights. duke croix for example who has several vassal knights. And that one vassal knight had his own group of knights too. So when combined into a very large army.

16. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh maybe Ulyseon and Garrow have a part in it. Maybe they were given the task of assembling the troops?

17. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered KSJ mentioned before, at the end of the book (last war) the Balto army will give a big impact. I thought the Balto army she meant was Richt's army (Phil Aaron knights n the troops from Balto) but turn out they are from a different army troop - Balto Confederation.
    I guess this newly joined alliance will contribute victory to this war.

18. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so.

I also wish Riftan could slash Richt's throat like Kuahel executed Commander Arex. After all Richt almost messed up the alliance power by intending to run away from the war

If so, richt deserves to be replaced with the new commander leading the Balto federation

19. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha and that would be the Simon how was also in the mercenary group.

20. Tellogre

Tellogre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii I’m new here but I think Riftan is talking to Ritch and Ritch is asking explanations to Riftan how did He get Balto support.
    Because Ritch approach to Riftan ( while He is killing the enemy on a sexy way lol sorry my imagination ) on the previous paragraphs .