Spoiler The Monster Lady and the Paladin /괴물 아가씨와 성기사

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by limueee, Jun 29, 2022.

1. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: The Monster Lady and the Paladin (Holy/Sacred Knight)/괴물 아가씨와 성기사
    Age Rating: 15+
    Novel Link: Ridibooks
    Chapters: 85+

(T/N: Hmm...struggled if I wanted the title to be Holy/Sacred Knight vs Paladin because a Paladin is more or so aligned with chivalry and knights devoted to a monarch (i.e.: the knights of Camelot. Origin of Paladin was invited during Charlemagne's reign) vs. our ML - Leon is a knight of the holy order of the land. Our ML is gifted with the holy power at a young age to fight the monsters that came to the land years ago.)

Book Synopsis:
    A city collapsed. Her family is all dead and her friend was murdered right before her eyes.
    Veronica tried to run away. But it was to no avail. The moment her eyes met 'it', her life was completely changed.

“You've already been assimilated.”
    The man, holding her hair roughly, looked at her struggling with disgust, and asked her in a quiet steely voice.

“Do you want to live?”
    “Ugh? What--. Huh?”
    “Do you want to live even if you roll in hellfire?”
    “Let me go.”
    "Answer me. If you say you want to die, I'll kill you without pain.”

I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I've only just been reborn.

“Then tell me you want me to help you.” The man who seemed to have read her heart whispered softly. The burning abyss was looking straight at her.

“I want to live… please help me."

She didn't know until then. That his breath and his saliva, filled with his holy power, will save her.

Instead of a lost god, she became a god.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks good~:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FTbj26QagAADvMh.jpg
    FabfUFgaIAAuNBK-.png

5. Ulfran

Ulfran Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Ashwini10

Ashwini10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They had their first time at church :p:X3::blobnosebleed::blobpats::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Excerpt is MTL.
    Veronica is possesive one. She was so jealous of princess.
    .suddenly, my back touched the bed. oh, oh A strange sound dripped from between the overlapping lips at different angles. Veronica couldn't understand why I was making such an embarrassing sound. I'm sick. Why is her tongue and lips tingling from being sucked?

It's a big deal. Pain and pleasure are indistinguishable.

The man, who was on the bed with his arm, quickly removed his lips. Their gazes met through the gasp and heavy breathing.

“… Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Because it’s pretty.”

At that moment, a cold hand, which had risen to her bare skin, gripped the round flesh painfully. Veronica frowned reflexively. Leon looked at her like that and did not loosen her grip on her hand. Oh, it's been caught. From the moment she kissed her, the same reaction of pain and pleasure.

no, don't look

“Don’t turn your head.”

The chin he was trying to avoid was caught, and a couple of his fingers shoved into his gaping lips. He felt heat rising in the corners of his eyes. The intruder devoured, rubbing his tongue and scanning every bite of flesh and teeth in his mouth, while his gaze was captured and he looked helplessly at him. His deep waving hands were as blatant as any hint.

The muddy sound resembles the sound of rain. My mind went crazy. Fearing that she would lose consciousness as if swept away by her waves, Veronica began to move her tongue clumsily. Biting her fingers, Leon watched her sheep as she licked it with her darkening eyes. Her deeply fanned brows were a favorite of hers. She wasn't bad with her eyes completely turned around. More, deeper. So that we can forget that we are in the temple now.

"ah… .”

At the moment when a strange, incomprehensible sound ran through his throat, Leon pulled out his hand and buried his head under the rolled up chemise. The face of the man who coveted her until her cheeks were slit was extremely stimulating in itself. Veronica grabbed her red hair, unable to overcome her strange sense of immorality. She was like a child, she thought. It's weird and tickling enough to make her toes curl up. Behind such naive expressions, how much naked desire is hidden.

“It tastes like snow to you. Fresh snow that I put in my mouth at least once when I was young.”

The man's voice rang in my ears. Veronica blankly turned her head to the window where the rain was pouring down. He wasn't afraid. It's strange. Until he came, the whole world shook like a monster.

“I’ll take it off, so raise your arm.”

Of course, it was faster for Veronica to take off her clothes. Her armor that she touched at first was about the same as gauntlets and armours. La Leon belatedly raised her torso and began to undress her less naked armor one by one. Her gaze was fixed on the white skin exposed. In the heat of the rising moon, Veronica gently pulled the blanket next to her.

“Don’t look at me like that.”

"Oh sorry. It's the first time I've seen a woman's body."

"first? So is it true that the imperial family spends the night in clothes?”

“I don’t know. I don't think you still believe that I was wallowing with the princess."

"no?"

“It’s the first time you’ve hugged anyone, not just her.”

Leon answered firmly, whether he did not want to be misunderstood. After all, it was like that last time. Thinking if it was real, Veronica changed her mind. how about

“I don’t even care if it’s a lie.”

His handsome eyebrows were cracked at once. Finally, he crossed his arms up to the black under armor he wore under his armor, and muttered as he leaned on the bed naturally.

"okay? I am concerned.”

A faint shadow crawled all over the masculine upper body. Veronica involuntarily traced her broad, angular shoulders and the muscles that ran down her. Her old scars were scattered all over her.

“What do you care about?”

“What did you do while I was away? Did you mix only breathing or did you do something more? whether you liked it or not I care about everything from one to ten.”

The man who showed his jealousy without hesitation knew no shame. In fact, he's been like that since we first met. As if he had never learned anything about shame, he frankly captivated people.

“I didn’t do anything with anyone.”

“Oh, am I going to borrow your habit this time?”

Leon smiled as he removed the blanket covering her.

"lie."

A masculine and savage body odor gently enveloped her body. As her cool skin pressed against her, her fluff rose and a peripheral nerve she didn't even know existed in her body lifted her head. The fact that stimulation and stability coexist was surprising. Veronica instinctively reached out to the man covering her body.

"Really. I thought I was going to die too. My body got used to it even without sexual strength. Perhaps the fairy tale has progressed gradually since then.”

from the day you left

In other words, if he hadn't left, the fairy tale wouldn't have progressed. Of course, if he did, he wouldn't have been able to handle Bahamut's strange powers, and the duels and decoy operations in the Imperial Palace would have been messed up.

Leon's face hardened. Veronica looked at it silently and turned her head.

“But no matter how much I think about it, it seems like a lie. Not talking about sexuality, but saying you've never hugged another woman."

It was a questionable thing. If this was his first experience, he didn't understand why he crossed the line now. Did you mean that you wanted to ask her for forgiveness until you gave up on her beliefs? When she asked him to hug her, she naturally thought that his beliefs had already been broken. He was meant to degenerate 'more', not assuming it would be the first time. He believed he had spent the night with the princess.

why?

Since the reunion, he has been acting very differently. I fretfully confided in her feelings as if she was becoming a mirage that would soon disappear.

“It doesn’t matter if you don’t believe it. Isn't there any truth to the nervousness?"

“Are you nervous?”

"yes."

"why?"

“I thought it would make you sick.”

“It hurts when I touched you while kissing you earlier.”

Leon said, "Ah," he said quietly for a moment.

"sorry."

“I can’t be sorry. Because I wanted to be sick anyway, so I asked for a hug.”

The beautiful face hardened. Veronica rolled her eyes down and continued to speak her.

“I like that I can’t even hear the sound of rain when I’m sick. So, you don’t have to treat me as kindly as before.”

“… … .”

“There is not much time left.”

This means that you should not focus on foreplay for nothing. Although it was the first time, Veronica also had basic knowledge of male-female relationships. Commoner girls who grew up on the streets are better than high-status girls in this matter. I heard that the nobles gave all the worldly miscellaneous education, but the most important part was taboo. It was something I could never understand.

“Anyway, everyone hurts the same at first.”

“If you still feel like you can’t stand it, just tell me. I will quit right away.”

A low voice whirled around indifferently. It always is. The man was indifferently kind.

“When did you put it in?”

“… Words I never thought of came out.”

“I heard somewhere that men can’t quit once they start.”

"why? Did you even stick around like a dog?”

Leon kissed the forehead and bridge of the nose, and came down and kissed the lips briefly. He skipped his protruding collarbone and skilfully slid his hand down. I couldn't believe it was his first time. Does everyone behave like this naturally when they get older?

Oh, he was also from a commoner, so he may have heard something growing up here and there. No, but he would have grown up in a monastery. As the thoughts flowed, the sound of breathing grew harsher.

"ah… .”

He digs into places that have never been touched by others. Veronica put her nails on Leon's shoulder without realizing it, as if she was crushing her nerves.

No, he told me to tell him whenever he couldn't stand it, but what I really can't stand is his kindness. Caring like love. But he didn't want to make love, he just wanted to fall.

“Just do it, please. Why don’t you do that right away?”

Veronica begged sobbing. She tried to speak straight, but her voice faltered.

no. I hate feeling good.

"veronica."

“Just destroy it!”

As he screamed, his eyes were entangled like mud. It was the first name he called. Knowingly, I answered that way on purpose. destroy it Leon's expression twisted.

I thought it was unfair. Why do humans get hurt even when they hurt? In fact, I wonder if we were born as one body like Bahamut.

Everything disappears, only the sound remains.

tracked rain. bed rattles. The sound of gasping breaths and the sound of sheets rustling like a fish on land. Squeezing, pressing, melting nerves and churning like crazy. squeak, squeak. creak.

It hurts, it's weird. please.

The rain, which had subsided, began to pour violently again. The wind rumbled and rattled the windows, and the rustling of trees could be heard in the distance. Even if I was lost, the sense of reality returned to me when I heard the sound.

Mixing bodies at church. He is coveting his son in God's house. With only a low moan, his anguish touched his skin. He thought he would be thrilled with the fact that he had corrupted him, but he was terribly sad.

Veronica fell on her face. His lips touched his skinny back straight away. Leon patted her back like a boy in front of her broken doll. No, not exactly the back, but the scar of glory. The wounds she sustained where he left. Since God's agent commanded and the God's knight swung his whip, it is not enough to attach the modifier "Glory".

"sorry."

A hoarse voice fell on his back. sorry. Already dozens of times, his apologies continued. it's all my fault I shouldn't have left you, never forgive me.

stupid Even if I didn't say that, I didn't mean to forgive. Still, with each drop of his words, his sadness fades little by little, and his heart may be like water.

I hope the rain doesn't stop Forever, forever if it rained

Leon(ml) is so horny for Veronica. He Masturbated thinking of her:blobpats::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    The woman, like a man who had already made up her mind many times, stimulated his most delicate nerves. She shattered the world she had worked so hard to build up and looked into the boy who was shivering from within.

At least I shouldn't have told him not to go. Even on the night I first met her, she begged me not to go. She may have known since then. The day she hears the same thing again, something of her will be cut off.

Resembling a nerve cord, it sharpened and weakened all the time in the wilderness, and finally dropped the afterimage that had been swaying and dangling from the cord.

Back view of the departing mother. Little boy holding on to the hem. The woman who does not even look back with a blurred vision is moving away.

The afterimage, which had already disappeared more than 20 years ago, fell and drew a round ripple.

don't go. don't go please don't leave me

The small body that was about to follow was pulled back by a strong force. When I turned around, I saw a man with an unfamiliar and cold face.

The hand that was trying to grab the towel accidentally grabbed the handkerchief that was wiping the wine and stopped. It is the white cloth that a woman used to rub her clothes like a bottle and medicine. Leon looked at it silently, holding it. In a dark space like the inner abyss. He felt the touch of an invisible cloth. how long have you been

The hand went down slowly, like an impulse. The sound of running water grew louder. Leon leaned his back against the hard, cold wall and tilted his neck back. The raised ribs shook and her muscles tensed.

He knew what I was going to do. It's something he didn't do even in his late teens, when he was in his fullest interest in sex. There was no object in his dream, even when it was piled up and piled up and released at night.

But the woman is outside now. with a door in between. It exists with only one boundary with the pitch black darkness.

The large hand immersed in the abyss began to move. Her tendons and veins stood sensationally with every intermittent gasp. There was no sound in the bathroom except for a desperate breath like someone drowning for a while.

With a low moan, the traces of original sin eventually popped up. on the wall. on the mirror. And on top of the divine sword that was set on the wall like a cross.

guilt. That, a sense of immorality as if crushed.

Leon burst out laughing like a madman as he smelled the fishy lust. Her cloth fluttered from her languidly dangling fingertips. Dripping, water droplets slid down the wall.