Spoiler CEO Above, Me Below

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Apr 2, 2017.

1. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

What chapter that he decided to breakup to nina?

2. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the manhua and some violet haired woman appear gosh I hate her they were bathing together and Nina caught them like seriously!? I'm planning on abandoning this Im getting frustrated from this

3. orange_cat

orange_cat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also a yandere lover but this story made me hate them.

twilight_123 likes this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* I was prepared for their breakup and all since its been spoiled long ago but I'm just waiting till Nina gives birth, Mona suffers (as much as I'd like Aubrey to suffer more, he's suffering in itself plus I knew what I came for when I read this series), and have mother-in-law eat her heart out when Nina's lineage is revealed. Novel wise, how far are we till Aubrey's double suicide event? Nina meets her bio mom and gives birth? I haven't followed this series ever since Mona showed off her true colors and our leads regretted ever coming to ask for treatment. I also saw snippets of the breakup and the latest raws (490)

deadassweeeb likes this.
  5. deadassweeeb

deadassweeeb New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey could you please give me some spoilers.. like is the manhua following the novel completely like they aren't Missing out or altering anything?? And does this story have a tragic ending or normal happy ending?? And did aubrey LITERALLY sleep with another woman while Nina was there? And does charles suffers from amnesia again by the end of the novel??

6. deadassweeeb

deadassweeeb New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay omfg...first of alll thanks man seriously. For all the spoilers..ik this is prettyyy late for me to reply and all. But literally thanks i legit wanted genuine spoilers but couldn't find it anywhere. Where did you read the novel tho? All the sites have bad translations and novelupdates doesn't update it anymore. I actually read the manhua but it's not completed yet...and i legit wanted to know what happened I was so desperate lol so thank you ( ◜‿◝ )♡.

7. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when i tell you my head hurted so bad reading this

8. Vicky1300

Vicky1300 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With all honesty this is the worst novel I have ever tried to read:notlikeblob:, and I thank all of you blessed people for all the spoilers, you have saved me time, effort and huge anger issues lol.
    I will mark this, so I don't forget how much, I hate every character in this novel!!:blobokhand:

Note_12 and Chunin like this.
  9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

I don't remember much on the summary here (and too lazy to reread it) but just came from reading the manhua ch.524. I can accept Gong Ou ending up with MC (I knew what I came to read). I'm just infuriated with Chinese writing when it comes to their antagonists. Gong's parents in the end didn't lose much, they got their heir but Nina even with the reveal of her bloodline/from a rich family, she STILL had to be separated with one of the twins while they were growing up?

Caloli and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  10. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS CRAPPY NOVEL MADE MY BLOOD BOIL :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    and the "separated with one of the twins" part is all nina's fault if I have to say
    cause she wanted to be with gong ou so she made a deal with his lizard mother to take her son and leave her daughter with her
    anyways, he DID LOSE WAY TOO MUCH BLOOD FOR NINA
    and his damn brother was alive and faked his death
    gong ou disappeared for 4 years
    and ugh this thing is too toxic so I'm just waiting for the ending and most of all
    LANCASTER MO NUO BITCH'S DEATH BABY!!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobpeek::blobhighfive:

Note_12 likes this.
  11. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't take it anymore just by read mid spoilers it's might be turn me into mentally disorder gb :")

Note_12 and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  12. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    This thing from beginning to end is super duper toxic

Note_12 likes this.
  13. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys...don't read this manhwa or the novel...it will just eat up ur brain like hell or maybe in anger force u to throw ur tab, phone or laptop on the floor...

I watched this manhwa's drama first...later i found out that the drama was based on a manhwa n the manhwa was based on a novel...

At that time I was new to NU...so i found later that the manhwa was based on a novel...

It's better u watch the drama for this novel...it's a lot better...in the drama he didn't even rape her or something n just imprisoned her...the novel is totally messed up...

U can watch the drama for ur leisure time if u r bored...it's ok n good...just a 8 to 10 episode drama...watched the drama long back so i exactly don't remember the number of episodes...

Name of the Drama- I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho

14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbf, in my case I knew what I came to read. Manhua writings are (I apologize if this opinion heavily differs to other readers) just terrible. So far, the good manhuas that stayed with me are those that just focused with the romance and SOL, drama is welcome so long as its not overdone, or even outright comedy. If I wanted to read heavy revenge stories with one dimensional villains, I'd read their martial arts, historical, even mafia centric manhua. For here, we could push the mafia theme, it just annoys me chinese antagonists last a couple of arcs (like Dora or whatever her chinese name was), Mona got some retribution (from what I can remember) but in the end, feels like she could still have a normal life at least. The Gong parents? His brother who faked his death? I'm still pissed the former got what they wanted, an heir and Nina STILL didn't get the respect she deserves. The story eventually reveals she comes from a rich bg, nothing should be stopping them in being together now, the parents should be somewhat sorry for treating her terribly (I'm not expecting much in manhua), actually help their son and his wife reconcile (with Gong Ou's personality shift), berate their older son for the damage he caused his brother. Heck, I'd rather get the cliche reveal they aren't Gong Ou's parents and we have a better parent somwhere, they abandon their grandkids for not having their blood and give them back to the parents.

Last edited: May 21, 2022
    IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

I know this is completely redundant and unhealthy to come back here every manhwa update but the recent chapter with Aubrey confronting his mom is both a hit and miss for me.

Other than what HE wants, he holds most cards at the table the moment he threatened his own life. The mother certainly cared enough to cry potentially losing another son but never considered Aubrey's feelings. Again, I'm too lazy to read the summary but from this chapter, it seems his mother was unaware of the brother's fake death. Personally, Aubrey could still continue to do self harm (we all know he has plot armor, force his mother to acknowledge their faults as a parent, AT LEAST half of those 2 sorry excuse of parents. I mean, her own son is finally eating properly due to the love of his life's cooking, motivated to do work even if its the excuse of benifitting Nina. Next, seeing as lineage is important, was it ever explained in the drama or the source material why Nina's bio family is still lacking enough not to give Nina the respect she deserves for being mistreated all this time?

16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Incoming daily rant every manhua chapter update. I apologize for the redundancy but I needed to rant this out of my system

And once again Gong Ou's mother is physically shown WHY she's making a terrible choice (and even given the question which is more important to her). We are finally meeting MCs parents, huh? It still baffles me we didn't get an apology from Gong Ou's parents for how they treated MC. She's no longer a commoner, they have heirs, and Mona's "treatment" wasn't even treatment. Not to mention, there oldest son faked his own death. For goodness sake, at least lower your pride and dignity, admit your mistakes.

17. drekanbc

drekanbc Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!
    WE WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!

but honestly what a fu*%#**ed up story for reals. Like their happy ending is when they turned 80? or something? because it sure sounds like a never ending twist plot that goes on in spirals

but honestly what a fu*%#**ed up story for reals. Like their happy ending is when they turned 80? or something? because it sure sounds like a never ending twist plot that goes on in spires

Hypothon and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  18. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is absolutely trash and toxic
    Thou when gong ou said "you above, me below" to shi xiaonian when he became desperate was quite satisfying
    And certainly the proposal was indeed out of this world which he did propose to her underwater
    There was some kind of ruins underwater under a faraway island
    The whole island became his proposal and wedding location
    He used his new technology "the hologram" and It was indeed magical
    I can't promise it'll be soon but I'll try to upload the whole scene when I can :blobpeek:

Just_Call_Me_Leanne and Hypothon like this.
  19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to chinese drama centric manhuas! Its almost a wonder which one is worse:
    the historical emperor
    or
    the modern CEO types

20. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe both?:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Anyways I really stopped reading Chinese because my health and pressure won't take all this shit I swear :blobsmile::blobcat_knife: