LCD Rebuild World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Darkaeluz, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/rebuild-world/
    Description:
    Akira, was born in the slum and wishes to get out, but the only way he could was to risk his life in these ruins as a hunter.

These ruins, known as the Old World, were danger zones where beasts roam; buildings crumble, and other humans hunt their own…

Though Akira had expected to face death countless times there, he had never expected to meet a naked woman there.

Standing exposed with her curvaceous curves and bosom out for all to admire, Alpha, the breathtaking beauty stood there, looking back at him.

This mysterious enchantress walked towards Akira and…

----------------------------------------------------

Quite a novel, with great plot, good character development, and an outstanding world building. Quite rare for it to not have a discussion thread while having 200+ chapters translated and with consistent quality.

While those that read it for the first time may find some tedious parts from time to time, do not let them distract you from the amazing world being painted. And fret not, that the annoyance that you might feel towards a certain character will have a very satisfying conclusion, which will make your soul boil with excitement.

And best of all, it's not an isekai, nor does it have a badly implemented RPG-like system that doesn't seem to reflect the power levels of the characters, in fact it doesn't have that at all.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    predictingthings likes this.
  2. Darkaeluz

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I can't wait for this fights to make it into the manga!

3. Darkaeluz

Reading List:
    Link
    the brutal fights keep coming!

4. justme

justme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is such an amazing novel, I wish there were more novels with such deep world building and character progression like this. Its absolutely beautiful

5. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally this has a discussion post. Let's go!

6. COLOSO70

COLOSO70 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I come from the manga and discovered this has a novel .... where shall i begin reading the novel since I've just caught up with the manga ?

7. Darkaeluz

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to create one, I was surprised there wasn't any to begin with

Where is the manga right now?

8. COLOSO70

COLOSO70 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I read this while ago, but today a new manga ep came so I remembered it so I can't say much, but, the last thing happened was Akira fighting the a maid because, he was in a mission and found someone suspicious, so later a lady and his servant ( maid) appeared a the suspicious man took the lady as a prisoners. And later, Akira kills the man, defeated the maid and then, a group of people appeared and one girl acted as a prisoner herself to show Akira that she wasn't trying anything, because they wanted the lady and maid back, and then Akira asks her if she had a walkie-talkie and alerts the rest of a suspicious organization that are doing strange things down the ruins...

I'll check the manga again and update this cz I can't remember the names correctly XD

pd: sorry for bad eng but I'm from Spain

Pd2: the lady and maid are Reina and Shiori, and, from the group of ppl that appeared after that were Yumina and Katsuya.

9. Darkaeluz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh, I remember that, it's pretty early I think, it's around chapter 50 - 60

10. Darkaeluz

Reading List:
    Link
    Praise for another great fight that we'll probably never gonna see animated

11. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    If I ever hit the jackpot, I'll have it produced.

12. jigsaw puzzler

jigsaw puzzler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the author stopped writing the web novel? He hasn't updated it for over half a year.

13. Rajikai

Rajikai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the author is taking a break. He does this often. His late break was 11 months. So far it's been 9 month break

Darkaeluz likes this.
  14. Darkaeluz

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he go on overdrive after that? With how long the chapters are and all

15. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After years of reading novels, I can already see the ending since they love cliches so much. Like 90% of the time in anime where it's usually the girl who loved the mc from the beginning that gets with them, like Naruto x Hinata, S word and Sasuke, Orihime x Ichigo, and so on,

These novels where there's a bigger plan or hand manipulating everything from behind the scenes, where the mc never catches a break and goes from conflict to conflict ever in danger, always end in BS.

If you like happy endings I would recommend dropping this novel. Even before I was sure of the patterns I always knew, we all see the signs in the early chapters and ignore them usually.

This would have been a great novel too for some anyways.

16. Darkaeluz

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, that's your opinion and that's ok, but we don't really know, also I am here for the trip, because it is hella good.
    Until I know the ending I won't say anything, and you shouldn't either, because that just speculation without proof.

17. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i too get the same feeling about the ending though. It's definitely not going to be good considering how fucked up the world is. And not to mention author hasn't updated the webnovel for a long time. I don't know what will author do to introduce more cities like the current translated arc. It seems to me that the whole novel would be stuck in the initial city. I do hope it gets a good end but considering that most novels with dense protagonist tags don't end well, i don't have any hopes but i still find the story interesting.

18. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Without proof? it's fine to be here for the journey, but don't be in denial,

with rare exceptions of author's screwing up near the end of the story where even then it's obvious that it's going down hill. The signs are always there. Naruto: he becomes hokage and Sasuke is alive and redeemed ending his vengeance trip (signs all there), attack on Titan: erens mother died almost immediately and he's always been kind of psycho so the signs of the rumbling p s titans in wall, gaining the power to control titans etc so ending also there especially with the deaths in the story, those are anime, novels now, A will eternal: BX has always been a joker but the world building obviously showed signs that he'd surpass the world's top ruler the laws of the world also gave signs to their being other world's as well since they were so lacking so the end was far from unexpected, I can't think of any more popular examples so I'll just use the ones I've read, Ancient Strengthening technique: the story never wholely focused on cultivation so at the end the mc not even reaching the last realm while unsatisfying was not unexpected either.

In every novel early on unless the author screws it up and ignores plot points he set up and doesn't follow through ( a popular movie occurrence) , rushing the ending (although even then we see the rushed ending coming), you always have an idea how it's going to end.

Demon hunter for instance where the mc hardly ever got a break always on the run. The ending wasn't suprising at all, the author didn't give any signs of a happy ending and it wasn't. I'd say Demon hunter and Rebuild world are quite similar, there's a bigger plot directing the mc in a post apocalyptic world, he hardly gets a break from fighting for his life, enemies after enemies, although he has loved ones he doesn't get too close etc etc.

I imagine they'll have similar endings, Akira will likely end up dead after defeating who or whatever is directing Alpha. And he won't have any deeper relationship with any of the girls. Although this has a harem tag at most he'll chose one, that is alpha before they die together or none at all.

The post apocalyptic setting, his lifestyle and personality, the plot currently released, are all dead give ways.

I could be wrong but it's likely going to happen. Not 100% woes for word, like I said obviously, but at least 70%. Japanese authors seem to have no problem writing the same Isekai nearly a hundred times, writing about demon kings, dense mcs, tsundere heroines, etc etc. Hardly any author steps outside the box for long mid story. Like the idiot mc acting like a hero and living although he clearly should be dead, and so on.

19. Rajikai

Rajikai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually he drops 5-10 chapters per break. To be fair, his chapters are pretty large ones.

And about the direction this series is going, I can definitely see it going into a negative direction fast. The series is trying to break the mold of where Katsuya (MC of ALL JP LN) succeed, and the villain (Akira) overwhelms him and what not.

I'm actually looking forward to a bad end, because this series is frustrating, but that frustration is what makes it addicting.

20. Darkaeluz

Reading List:
    Link
    UOOOOOOOOOOOO, the latest fight is so badass!!!!, Akira has grown so much!!!, I feel proud of the boy!