Spoiler The BL Novel Is Ruined Now

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Rogue01

Rogue01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right my friend, some people preferred drama over analyzing if this is moral or not, after all in some other countries being gay is immoral. Also if you're not comfortable with it then don't read it. After all what's the use of a genre or a tag.

That's a hypocrisy (saying that turning them straight is like an insidious thing that an author could ever fantasize) in some BL novels they had turned straight guys into gays but when you turn gay into straight it would start a wwIII.

I think everyone should be fair and guys!!! this is just a story it's not real life also even if it's real life anyone would hate a passerby commenting about his preferred gender or why he's gay but falls for a girl or that she's lesbian but she falls for a guy.

And if you start preaching why you hate this novel, a few would care, a lot would be annoyed.

Anyway I agree with you a story should be reviewed by its story flows and twists.

torte1315, Mjaz812, salty25 and 7 others like this.
  2. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have anyone translated or mlt this novel? Not talking about what's uploaded on Travis... It only have like 4 chapters... I need more.

swoosh and Jian Yue like this.
  3. Shaydle

Shaydle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover got me hooked because of how done the MC looks like. i need spoilers for this novel :blob_plusone:

Burnfavor1 and evanesco99211 like this.
  4. Slowday

Slowday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He could hear people's minds and he thinks that the world is really boring. He's not interested in anything. Everyone approached him because they had something in their minds. Everyone was like, "Whoa, you look cool today," "How can you be so beautiful, if only you had a softer disposition," "How could God be so partial and bestow everything to him but a nice personality", but then he met Reina and she proceeds to call him "Honey" >> thanks to the love lessons Reina had, she believes in a push and pull method but the problem was the lady teacher she worships was extremely attractive aka she could seduce anyone with her face only... meanwhile our FL here is someone who wasn't that overly beautiful (well she's pretty but not that gorgeous) and she herself thought so (she will realize much later that what she did was embarrassing the hard way...).

So this time at the party (or maybe Nine Families annual meeting) he went out to get some fresh air on the balcony. He didn't realize that Reina approached him because everyone else's minds were echoing inside his head, and only realized when he heard people think why did he and Reina stand together. He couldn't hear Reina's mind at all.

She's somewhat a dragon's descendant. Or maybe a reincarnation of a goddess (Uta) because she had that god's level of divine power. She had a dream that the skin of her hand turning into scales, and she felt the painful process. Her healing power is much more than Ethan's. The power broke out in part two of the story (Ch 52++) when she was super depressed after the Lehmann incident. What's confusing to Ethan and his cousins (the archduke and the emperor) is that Chantra's family prowess is related to poison and that divine power couldn't co-exist with that ability because it originated from different gods. It's like darkness vs light. So in actual cases, she could die from the clash.

I was actually confused, or maybe I missed it, like, when did the story mention that she realized she had that power? Because at one moment she told Ethan that she could heal people but hid it on purpose, and found out she had the power of Uta before coming to the capital.

She keeps on calling him 'Honey' and he thought she was drunkkk :blobsob::blobsob:
    He told her to get her medicine(?) or maybe he said that she took too many drugs (I'm not sure, MTL). Then Reina said she was resistant to poison (since she's a Chantra). But then suddenly he realized that the noise (people's thoughts) around him stopped and he could only hear Reina's voice.

After not getting an answer for her 'Honey' nickname, she changed it to 'Darling' and 'My Love'. Reina keeps flirting and smooth-talking to him, and believe me it's soooooooo embarrassing :blobrofl:
    When he moved away and left, the noises resounded again and he heard everyone's thoughts such as, why did they (R&E) talk so long, since when they had that kinda interaction, etc.

The flashback ends with him realizing that he somehow kept getting surprises from Reina and starting to get interested in her.
    Y'all really need to read the proper translation, it's early for Reina's POV and Ethan's flashback is in chapter 15. I read it on Ridi so maybe there's different chapter numbering.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  5. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon descendant ok I approve. :blobpopcorn_cool:

6. Slowday

Reading List:
    Link
    Made a summary from the part one of the story since the part two has just started while I got busy and can't handle waiting one day for one free chapter (you may go to ridi to mtl the books, it has 3 tickets free besides the 5 first free chapters and 'wait for free chapter' system every day)

• Lab incident, it was a group experiment, Lehmann told Reina to mix the red liquid but when it was only them two, then their group members came and they said she shouldn't mix the red liquid with the others but when she said Lehmann told her to do so, no one believes her because she usually never did well academically.
    • Reina went to a village where she used to run away and knows the villagers well. She met Ethan there and they worked together to solve the problem. She made a vaccine for a plague that hit the whole village with her modern knowledge. There's system showed up but it's not important... I even forget about it
    • Reina (asked by Paul, her best friend) and the Nine Families' children (Jeremy, Fran, Paul, Lettis, Luke, Douglas, Elijah) went out on a two-weeks outing for an official schedule approved by the Imperial Family. Reina thought she was in the middle of seducing Ethan and there was no progress so she didn't really want to go. Moreover the kids who are going are all Lehmann's fishes, though in the end she managed to befriend most of them!!! Except for Jeremy aka the original topML and one kid from the merchant family. One of the kids, Elijah from the Yehat family was not one of the fishes in the original, this time he follows her anywhere like a little brother and called her Noona because she helped him at a hunting game. She said he looks so cute and she treats him like a younger sibling. Lehmann didn't come because he's not a member but got invited in the middle and somehow they suddenly had an economy debate that resulted in his loss (because Reina had her past memory and modern economy problem and solution). Lehmann got really annoyed this time that Reina succeeds in counterattacking him. The system no longer showed up or maybe this time the author is the one who forgets about it...
    • Lettis (one of the kids) said Reina had different nicknames for each guy. My love for Ethan, my dear/darling for him, my sweetheart for Fran, our Chef (there's no chef term in that world so it was one and only) for Luke, and our Mochi (the MTL said glutinous rice cake) for Elijah aka Eli. He said, "Don't you seem to love people too much/love a lot of people, Reina?"
    • Reina realized she shouldn't flirt with Ethan the way she did previously. She was so ashamed that she didn't look for Ethan anymore. She thinks she needs to change her fiancé to-be and started to avoid him.
    • Back to the academy, she needs to do an internship in a ministry as a nine family member. She then got approved to the ministry of health (thanks to Paul's mom) because Ethan work in another ministry. But somehow she ended up having him as her direct supervisor.
    • Ethan finally realized he likes Reina (chapter 40). He keeps approaching Reina but she thought he did that because he's her superior. He was really sad that she no longer called him 'My Love'.
    • The Lehmann incident from my previous spoiler - end of Part 1.

Sorry maybe I skipped some part because my memory decides to fail me... also I'm not sure if Ethan was one of the major family members or the Liam family was outside of that circle as he had a blood (and friendly) relationship with the archduke and the emperor (cousins). Pls CMIIW since I read the first few chapters like a long time ago (and its MTL, you know how inaccurate it is)

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  7. eagerreadergirl

eagerreadergirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers! I'm really enjoying the first 7 chapters of the story and I really like the MC -- she's hilarious and yet, pretty decently intelligent. Looking forward for more on this story!

MiserableSOUL, Rin.rinaaa and Slowday like this.
  8. Noenelle

Noenelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh yes because bi people don't exist, and dont be upset at this novel for the gay couple being toxic since there are plenty of bl novels with toxic mcs

torte1315, Korleone, smeilia and 10 others like this.
  9. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!! Can you also spoil the next chapters?

10. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really interesting, another spoiler please

11. Slowday

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want too but it's been a month since I left the story unread... And the published chapter is now at chapter 65 for part 2 and that's around 40 chapters for me to read lol.
    The part 2 in a gist is about Reina and her newly discovered power, also her relationship with Ethan. Will post more after I catch up but can't really promise anything soon :(

12. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually disagree, Yes straight women (IDK if they are straight or identify as women openly) have done a lot to open the minds of readers to relate and sympathize that love is love. Look at how popular BL is becoming in Asian countries that tend to be against/ ignorant of lgbtqi+ community. Now for the R*pe/ dubious consent/coercion/ abuse/ Stockholm (which is not recognized as a disorder and there is no treatment plus it has sexist roots "Stockholm"), let's not forget that happens in a lot of hetero work as well. When you read romance you tend to suspend ur logic cause there is a lot of problematic content. Also in these BL reincarnations, the characters (male) never mention their sexuality it's more like the gay for you or straight for you trope (which yes has its problematic sides but we still eat it up cause it's FICATION) or being gay is the major sexuality like being straight is in this world. Plus I have seen a lot of content amid gay men who want to turn a straight guy gay for them, it's a fantasy world. This just proves how like even in fantasy humans are regardless of sexuality. As for ur opinion, you don't consider BL romance, especially those kinds to each their own. but there are a lot of wholesome BL/ queer romances written by women the most popular currently is heartstopper which even got its own show on Netflix.

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  13. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could we please just keep the discussions for spoilers only :blobsweat:

14. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers on the interaction (romance) between FL and ML, please?

15. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 things to say:
    1)This story doesn't have the reverse harem tag, well it should, not even the translator team added the tag , someone (mainly the translator team), please, use the tags correctly , this is just my personal request
    [​IMG]
    2)The ML is not known, the story is on going
    3)The search bar doesn't index correctly, it was very difficult to find the spoiler thread of this novel.
    4)About the characters, based on the ridi descriptions:

16. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ethan, the one in the cover, MC and him are about to get married at the end
    Can anyone post spoilers about part 2 chapters 1-87?, Lehmaan seems to have done something to MC.
    @Slowday

17. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

People seem to forget that the toxic relationship don't just exist in Straight people, but it also exist with people of different sexuality. They always see story like this (BL novel in past that becomes straight romance after MC reincarnated) as bad, while ignoring other things.

18. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil MC's relationship with the other guys in the novel? I'm scared of harem/reverse harem and read this should be tagged as one

Galaxies_pob and Eloisane like this.
  19. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they have kid or just end up getting married Nd viola?

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  20. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please