Forgotten Title BL QT[MC helped PPL with his powers but misunderstood as a slag student]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by IamJustthisweirdreader, Jun 24, 2022.

1. IamJustthisweirdreader

IamJustthisweirdreader [hope you drop your phone in the toilet]

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC has like a task to transmigrate into the misunderstood cannon fodders and help 'em
    This is the arc that i remember
    1. The world setting had things like 'dungeons' and was in modern setting
    2. The OG body had super powers thing and would help people and he was misunderstood by his uncle(father? Idk), teachers, and peers to be a slag student since he always saves people so it's obvious that he was very far behind on grades and always came to school late.When he wakes up he have dark circles and his uncle's(father?) thinks that he plays video games all night
    3. The dungeons (idk what exactly it is but it's similar to dungeons)takes some adults to compete against each other and the sole person who comes back alive gets to go to the world above and enjoy luxuries
    4. This was the first time that dungeons chose children as the participants
    5. All of what is happening inside the dungeon was shown to the outer world.Every single person could see it.
    6. At first they were all angry and sad that kids are being made to compete but the students' inner thoughts were revealed to them ..their inner thoughts were very dark such as thoughts about bullying, wanting to kill parents and teachers etc..only our MC's thoughts were pure.
    7. The public got extremely angry at the students and said they deserved it and watched the dungeon competition with relish.
    8. Nobody liked our MC as they thought he would be the first to get killed
    9. The MC went on a school trip when the dungeon thing appeared in their area.
    10. The students were not aware that the were part of the dungeon and that their thoughts and their actions were all displayed to the public
    11. In every other bus the students killed after being desperate but in the MC's bus ...the MC took care of everyone's mental stability and not let them go into panic or kill each other...our MC quite literally carried the whole throughout the dungeon thing

2. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh I read this novel but I forgot the name. I was quite impressed with some of the students pretending to be a ghost with makeup and all. And there a psychopath student that they locked up.

3. Lost_soul

Lost_soul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting up my camp:blobpeek:....Is this a quick transmigration novel?

4. IamJustthisweirdreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup !it's a qt::blobpeaking::

5. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  6. IamJustthisweirdreader

Reading List:
    Link
  7. BewareofFangirls

BewareofFangirls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #2 sounds like Villain Is Too Cute -in (last?) arc MC is a superhero and gets misunderstood by his father (who is remarried) and teachers/other students

If_It_Fits_It_Ships likes this.
  8. B2j

B2j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump~

9. IamJustthisweirdreader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's this one!! Thank you so much!:aww:

Guys the novel is The villain is too cute BewareofFangirls said that it was the last arc! :3

I mtled it since it's not translated till the end rn

B2j likes this.