Which snusnu novel needs an mtl?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by itsgraxiabibi, Jun 26, 2022.

?

Which snusnu novel needs an mtl?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2022.
  1. No More Prince 노 모어 프린스

5.9%
  2. Beware of the northern man 북부 남자를 조심하세요!

64.7%
  3. Daughter of Demeter 데메테르의 딸

11.8%
  4. The princess sleeps in paradise 공주는 낙원에 잠든다

17.6%
  1. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_1.jpg

So these novels are not on NU and I'm hoping they would be so we can get a properly translated dorty-norty versions of these. Lowkey letting snusnu KR translators know these novels exist...

Let's do a poll and whichever novel wins, I'll share 100 copies of the MTL for free. Let's limit it to 100 so peeps who would miss it would still read the translation if it ever comes.

No More Prince 노 모어 프린스
    Beware of the northern man 북부 남자를 조심하세요!
    Daughter of Demeter 데메테르의 딸
    The princess sleeps in paradise 공주는 낙원에 잠든다

No more Prince
    A beautiful princess trapped in a western forest castle with a fire-burning dragon. Contrary to what is known to the public, the two are not simply in a hostage-kidnapper relationship. Butler? Guard? An old friend of her late mother? Either way, it's a hundred times better than the stupid prince who wake up Michaela's morning slumber. Then one day, the dragon, who was poisoned by the prince, loses consciousness and his body gets hotter......

"If I were a human being, I would say I was senile.” Incredibly, Michaela no longer looked like a young girl. The sweet princess that he raised with his own hands.

The princess, who has been tormented by the princes for ten years, calls out. "One well-bred dragon, I am not so keen with the prince! NO MORE PRINCE!"

Beware of the northern man!
    The day when it was decided she'll marry the Archduke of Guiller, who is widely feard, Estelle screamed.

"No! I still have my first love here!”

Northern men are blunt, hard-headed, and conservative.
    Even her marriage partner, Archduke Guiller, who got a cold personality and is a fearsome man, can't live without blood.

I hate the cold!
    I hate scary things even more!

However, it was not possible to cancel the marriage that had already been decided.

One day, while she was forcing herself to prepare to marry the terrifying Northern Duke, Estelle met a handsome man who was warm and friendly like the sun.

A handsome face, and a sweet personality. Skin burnt brown as if the southern sun had kissed him deeply. If the word romance became a person, it would look like this.

How good would it be to marry a man like this?

A sigh came out, for after she had broken up with the man, she had to prepare for her marriage to be the wife of a terrible Grand Duke, who did not even know her face.

At that moment, her eyes met the man who was looking at her. The man smiled playfully at her with friendly dark eyes. Estelle, startled, blushed and bowed her head.

I had nothing to ask him in a hurry, so I quickly pulled out what came to my mind as I searched through my head

“By the way, why did you come to the capital?”

He closed his mouth for a moment and inflated his cheeks slightly. He seemed to hold back his laughter.

“I’m getting married soon. I’m here to buy a ring for my future wife.”

Why?

It felt like she was hit in the head by something.

Daughter's Demeter

My heart, my lover.

Don't be fooled by the halo of omnipotence and pretend not to be ignorant of our darkness.

We are children of chaos. Born in a pool of blood and groaning.

Cruelty and indifference are indelible, and in some cases, they show a deep obsession.

Chaos has given us so many talents and talents.

In fact, they are beings who do not even have the will to contribute.

However, they were the beings who overcame boredom through destruction.

The order, conscience, and ethics that humans so desperately want to protect… .

Such ideas had no value or meaning to them. I don't even know what cruelty is.

“I know.”

If you're just pretending to know... . Will you even despise me and push me away?

The princess sleeps in paradise

Prince Devel-Carloch recaptured the emperor's throne. At the same time, the princess's engagement is broken. Princess Isha found that she was fortunate not to have an unwanted marriage. In this cold fortress with no one on my side, Devel firmly believed that he had retaken the throne for himself.
    But faith was only a futile hope.

“Also… It's not me who should die."
    Isha was just like Mardi. She looked like a woman spitting up blood.
    “Not Mardi, nor Sardilla.”
    He stood at the end of his life, twisting his body like a sick man, spitting out each word in pain.
    "It's you."
    She pushed down the hard arm that was resting on his stomach. She turned her upper body slowly and looked at him.
    Their eyes met.
    “It’s all because of you, Devel.”
    Her face was messed up with her tears, and the corners of her mouth were raised and she thrust her sword into him.
    “Please die.”
    There were no more tears in Isha's eyes

2. michiruechizen

michiruechizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cast no vote, I will cross my fingers that this one wins

3. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobtaco: which oneeee

4. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    The northern man novel kinda fits my taste ngl so imma cast my vote to it. Hope to see a translation group picking it soon :aww:

michiruechizen likes this.
  5. patient

patient Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one has a manhwa, no snusnu tho :blobcry:

6. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss!! Same tbh. When it was first released on ridi, it was at the top of the list

I love the manhwa I want to read the snu scenes so I really hope they'll pick it up. And the novel got a really style! Reminds me of some children fairy tale books lol

Emma626 likes this.
  7. SakuraBlossom693

SakuraBlossom693 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does voting end?

8. Rangero

Rangero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Angel cover or blonde and brown MC and ML, at least in those I know who the protagonists are

itsgraxiabibi likes this.
  9. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link

Sunday! It's set to a 7 day poll. I think Northern Man will win tho so Im gonna share it here tomorrow for those who joined the poll (whether or not you voted for it)

10. YaDo

YaDo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Daughter's Demeter about Persephone?

11. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Ive seen snippets of the mtl before ( I havent read it yet) and they really did a full greek mythology / greek gods thing. This is probably the type of novel that needs to be worked on by a good KTL who has a good grasp of greek lore

Just finished sending the mtl for those who voted for the Northern Man. Thank you for joining the poll!
    For those who voted something else, lemme know if you want the northern man copy plith so I can dm it to you.

Attached Files:

Tharis, YaDo and Aqua_the_idiot like this.
  12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    What! There is a manwha adaption for it?

P.S : Ah, nevermind, I thought you were referring to Beware of The Northern Man.