Give me idea : worst things that ex boyfriend do

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Zazaisme, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am making a story about an editor that had difficulty in forgetting her nightmare ex boyfriend.
    She changed her clothes and style because her exboyfriend called her gold digger, which wasn't true.
    What could the ex boyfriend do to her in school days?

2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The absolute worst thing an ex could do, that would be sharing any explicit photos she sent him while they were together. Honestly though I would not go that far. I mean unless you really want this guy to be a fucking psycho.

For a more normal answer, maybe revealing one of her secrets, something deep and personal she entrusted to him.

Zazaisme likes this.
  3. kgggdkp2012

kgggdkp2012 Void ReapeR(8th grade syndrome patient)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a man that never had a girlfriend so, no idea.

Gin_Hindew, Zazaisme and Harry like this.
  4. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Accuse you of domestic abuse?
    Destroying your reputation and life
    *cough cough* turd

Zazaisme likes this.
  5. Tilgarial

Tilgarial [Chaos Tiger] [Paradox] [ded][Houseplant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Generally things that would make me go "high-five that dude to the face, but with a sledgehammer":
    - cheating, especially long term/multiple times
    Unless your relationship is like that, sleeping with another is a serious no-go. Sure, there are situations where it happens once and people make up afterwards, but if it happens again and again, or over a longer time? No matter how much you're in love with the other, that's a point where I'd advise to get away from that as quickly as possible. That just shows a lack of concern for you/guilt over doing something that hurts you, that just says some things.

- generally abusive. There's just those types of people, that, for one reason or another, cannot help but put others down. Especially the innocuous ways can really stick; small comments here and there, or just generally saying something bad when you did something you thought was good.
    Let's not even get into more serious abuse like physical, or such.

- this might be a comparatively smaller point, but sometimes there comes a point where in some relationships, the partner turns cold. Not abusive, just... cold. Distant. Uncaring. The type of situation where, if you hadn't already been in a relationship, the thought of starting one probably wouldn't have even crossed your mind, and it's only really not over yet because one side doesn't care enough and the other doesn't see it yet.
    For some, especially those who might turn to self blame, or wonder what they did wrong (hint: the point above can be a way of inducing that type of thinking in someone), it's a situation that turns you... desperate. Trying, like running against a wall. It's not good in a whole new way.

- treating your significant other more like a possession than a person.
    Like.. making decisions without them/for them. Not even being concerned with their opinion on things. Telling/dictating who you meet/what you do.
    Sure... there's all kinds of fetishes people out there, and I don’t doubt that somebody, somewhere, would like that
    But I'm gonna assume that's some bad stuff for most people.

Zazaisme and Desperate like this.
  6. Fundle

Fundle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well besides the really abusive stuff. I assume you looking for little things for why people change?
    Like a person accusing you of being a slob/ or vice versa a neat freak.a person accusing you of being boring. A possessive person saying they hate your friends and keeping you isolated(this is abuse btw here).
    Or an old boyfriend accusing you of being never enough like when you try to do things to please them( say you cook them dinner) they say they don’t really like you cooking because then they have to clean. When you offer to clean they say your guilting them. You offer to go out to dinner and they say you never cook.
    When you feel like no matter what you do you can’t win with a person that can lead to lots of psychological damage. Because they aren’t particularly being abusive you are just not enough to please them and that can lead to major changes in a person.

Zazaisme and Nightow1 like this.
  7. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pimp you out. That is one stone that hits so many birds. 1- It degrades you as a person (and yes sometimes the girl does it "voluntarily" to "help out the guy she loves" ("Dear, please help me, it's only this once and it won't happen again, don't you love me enough to do this or were you just lying to me?") 2- By promoting you in the sex trade, it shifts the lack of morals from him to you, especially if he remains anonymous. You can sometime see this in toilet graffiti where some asshole would scrawl a girl's number on the wall and implies she sells herself. 3- it gets you the attention of a type of people you'd rather not know. 4- By "selling" you to an important individual, he gets influence and a good impression from the other guy. Bonus points if he has the photos to blackmail both you and the other person.

Zazaisme and Fundle like this.
  8. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    idk... maybe they talk about how they like another girl because of xxx reasons in front of you?

Zazaisme likes this.
  9. Beleren

Beleren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Take out your secrets and use them to ever so slightly degrade your reputation overtime by using bits of truth to create bigger lies. Making those lies stick and persuasive in one go.
    • Harass you, lead you on, gives you ideas that aren't true, manufactures the feeling of safety in some occasions so you they can attack you when you are more vulnerable in private or public.
    • Hot and cold designed to make you confused, where they are warm one minute and cold next; from situation to situation with no rhyme or reason.
    • Suspicious behavior where they don't agree if you say it but agree if someone superior to them says it. Subtle and spaced out in hopes of you forgetting it.
    • Take the sides of your bullies and enemies after you threw them out, so they can come out on top.
    • Generally school days bullying is best represented in social and psychological contexts because physical ones are no go and can lead to them being ostracized instead.

Zazaisme likes this.
  10. Undying Winter

Undying Winter ❅ Avid Enjoyer of Trash ❅

Reading List:
    Link
    Take you out to watch Morbius on the first date, then fall asleep while the movie is playing so you're left alone to suffer in the theatre. ​

Gin_Hindew, Nightow1 and Zazaisme like this.
  11. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranting Drunk texts well after you've broken up. And even if you block his number, he just calls or texts from a former fellow friends phone or writes drunk shit posts about you on social media, which eventually gets back to you from your friend circle.
    He might delete them a few days later, but he never apologises.

Zazaisme likes this.
  12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Spreading nasty rumors about you that aren't true to paint you as the bad person in the relationship.

Zazaisme likes this.
  13. Xian Piete

Xian Piete Author of many mediocre stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Things people hate about their ex?

Selfishness
    - Ignoring the needs and desires of a partner in favor of their own needs and desires
    - Putting their own family first and ignoring the partner's family
    - Not being considerate (please, thank you, etc)
    - Ignoring birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Jealousy (no trust of any kind)
    - Overprotective
    - Clingy
    - Unwelcome to any friends (male or female)

Not affectionate
    - No hugging
    - No hand holding
    - No kissing
    - No Adulting

Zazaisme likes this.
  14. Zazaisme

Reading List:
    Link
    He was affectionate, didn't do the jelousy, but tott

15. Zazaisme

Reading List:
    Link
    Sharing that kind of file is a big no no no...
    Sadly the ex boyfriend character has big head and looking down on her. He is crazy rich too

Lol. Then the ex girlfriend worst thing she had done

No physical abuse... but yep, psychological abuse. The scar will last longer