Spoiler The Villainous Family is Against Independence/악당 가족이 독립을 반대한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by your crush, Jul 3, 2022.

?

Who do you think the ml is?

1. The red eyed and black haired one

266 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. The silver haired and green eyed one

49 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20220703_135125.jpg
    Name: 악당 가족이 독립을 반대한다/The Villainous Family is Against Independence
    Author: 이횐 ( author of 'A Most Virtuous Villain', ' Baby Tyrant ', 'The Emperor’s Dog' and 'Prince's Fiancee')
    Raws: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=8605871
    https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/list?novelId=1062246
    Description (mtled ):
    She became an illegitimate child of a bloody villainous family with no family love.

Elodie, who had a weak body and angry temperament, bullied the workers.

'Three years from now, my older sister will be adopted.'

She has been adopted as a political tool, but with her loveliness, a sunny mistress that will melt the family as well as her dad.

Until my older sister appears, let's get some money back and become independent from this family!

… I did.

"Independent? What kind of bullshit is that?”
    “Who is the one who blew you away?”
    “Sister, aren’t you thinking of running away by any chance?”

Is your family against independence?

I read the first chapter from mtl lol and was "wondering" who will be the ml. Btw lemme tell you that the silver haired one is fl's fiance and introduced first. Tho the red haired one is doing something sus in the cover lmao.
    Let's see who is the one for her~

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How interesting. Are there any spoilers? :blob_plusone:

your crush likes this.
  4. Aeiou

Aeiou Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The silver hair is called Adenmir Presyl Willent, I say this in case someone looks at Naver spoilers or comments after the story is over.
    I've been translating the titles of the novel's chapters, pretty sure the silver one is the groom, but. I think the black one is a reincarnated like her, it must be the man who knows about her past life, because in one of the chapter titles, it says, the man who knows about my past life

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  5. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

your crush likes this.
  6. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...from what I could get from the first chapter was:
    • Fl was a threw tantrums to get attention from her family.
    • She is an illegitimate child
    • She was reprimanding a maid and just then she fell down (or got dizzy ? Idk? mtl lol) and then started to remember her past life.
    • Then she remembers that she was a Korean who died at the age of 21 y/o and she reincarnated into that novel.
    • In the novel, fl was a wicked girl and was a villain and the novel was about childcare in which of fl was an orphan who got adopted into this family and then everyone started doting on her.
    • Fl may not be a true daughter of the dukedome(idk cuz I couldn't understand the mtl)
    • She can't even do anything with the money of dukedome without permission. Everything is reported.
    • That's why she decides to make her own property and run away and sends engagement breaking papers to her fiance and asked him to sign it.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  7. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She and the black-haired man, Yancy, were raised as older brother and younger sister, so it'd be a little weird if he were the male lead. Also idk if i like his "smiling on the outside, indifferent and calculating on the inside" personality. Tho from where i am, on the third chapter, both him and the silver-haired prince are trying to use her.

8. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo sounds interesting

9. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On chapter 13 and it seems yancy and the black-haired man on the cover are different people, i was just mistaken before. The chapter artwork on naver made it look like they were the same or at least similar enough to be related, but when Elodie met the guy who knew yoon ga-eul's name, it didn't seem like she recognized him, and plus Yancy seemed to know the guy and said he and Elodie are from different worlds...

10. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rayan, he is the one with black hair, both him and her come from different worlds, the 1st prince Adenmir seems to be doing everything to not be the strongest male lead contender, and Rayan seems to be doing everything to be the strongest male lead contender.
    This story is only serialized twice a week, it might take years to know the ending, knowing we are only at chapter 49.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    Narakl28, SkyLisette, Riev and 26 others like this.
  11. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    Rayan, either he dies and Adenmir becomes the male lead, or some strange and dark twist happens on Rayan personality or the story.
    Knowing the type of stories this author creates, I don't think anything it is going to turn dark.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
  12. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The black-haired guy who looks like the ML is named rayan (Ryan?), or at least that's the name he gave Elodie, but he's known to Yancy and the outside world as "mercenary King ian". He knows Elodie's past life as yoon ga-eul because he kept seeing her in his dreams and immediately recognized Elodie as the same person. Somehow.

13. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    + he is unrelated to Adenmir, Adenmir has a second brother, but he is not Rayan, he is someone with brown hair.

14. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who thinks the thing about her not being the biological daughter of the Duke according to the og novel is a lie?
    I feel like it's a plot twist we usually see in those novels.

15. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the last novel chapter,her bio father is Duke Severus who is in a coma state.
    Whether he really is her father or not um curious to know how the perdia family will react to this since they really care about her now.

16. beansbeanie

beansbeanie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i read some comments on naver and apparently:

the reason her father didnt care for her was because he knew she was the other dukes daughter and the birth mother entrusted her to him or something. some comments were suggesting that he was inlove with her birth mother unrequitedly but idk if thats true. also apparently the prince is the second ml and the black haired guy is ml. comments were talking about how sad the princes unrequited love was so its likely black haired guy is ml.

Sp24, SofiyeJaan, SkyLisette and 28 others like this.
  17. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't understand why people think he is pitiful:facepalm:he enjoyed all the benefits of being engaged to the perdia family since he lacks support for the throne while always leaving Elody alone in banquets and never speaking to her.

SofiyeJaan, SkyLisette, Riev and 35 others like this.
  18. beansbeanie

beansbeanie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same tbh. this is also a suspicion but one chapter was titles “Elodie is free” so i think thats when the engagement gets broken off. also one comment said that the princes love for elodie is stupid because now they have nothing to do with each other so i think hes definitely the second ml. dont feel bad for him tbh rayan is better:blobpats:

19. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah,I read it.They are not engaged anymore and she couldn't be happier:p

Monica.93 likes this.
  20. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    in the last chapter,Elody business was successful and she is rich(no one knows the business is hers)
    I think this will take the route where the fl become a businesswoman and start making trends around the Empire.
    Since she is actually the only direct heir of Duke Severus,she probably will inherent his title and become a duchess in her own right.
    She has a father(in coma) and a cousin(who saw her,but didn't speak anything)
    We don't know if they have good intentions towards her or not,but perhaps is too much to expect it to be all daisies?
    I think maybe her bio dad will accept and love her but the cousin will try to make her life difficult so he can get the title.