Spoiler My husband left me and got a new wife [남편이 나를 두고 새 부인을 맞이했다 ]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aeiou, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Aeiou

Aeiou Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Official Novel Raws:

https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=8495761
    Year: 2022
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama
    Description:
    The Duchess, who disappeared five years ago, has returned.
    It was definitely something to be happy about.
    If only the Duke had not had a new wife.

"viola. I am remarried.”

A husband who tells others that he is his wife.

“Do you know me?”

A son who does not recognize himself.

“You really… … Are you my mother?”

A daughter who is unfamiliar with herself.

'Is it better not to come back?'

There are three options given to Viola.
    Will you divorce your beloved husband, or will you reclaim your family from the woman who took your place?
    Or will he accept that woman as his new family member?

The story of two wives who live under one roof

Galaxies_pob and your crush like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. AnisiKee

AnisiKee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like torture for FL, ideally she should divorce, grab a hefty alimony and live her life but guess she will suffer a lot

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Will stay just for the spoilers. I can sense the angst already

ChEeSyWoRdS and Naenia like this.
  5. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might be the first time I seen a novel rated 3.8 on Naver :eek: Comments suggest that he might have ended up with both of them.

6. AnisiKee

AnisiKee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edit: So I read some reviews and it seems ML loves the second wife more and the second wife saved him or something? so FL decided to let it be??? and they all live together?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  7. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait..I'm confused. I'm just going by synopsis here...but they're still legally married? Like how can she divorce someone who remarried? Or is polygamy accepted in this world? I'm assuming she was proclaimed dead when she went missing...? :hmm::blob_plusone:

8. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Readers were saying that this kind of story shouldn't be aimed at the female demographic but rather the male side instead, and wondered why it was even classified as romance for women.

Which I agree, imagine if there a male oriented story where the female love interest ended up having a husband other than the male protagonist and male MC just puts up with it, the male readers would have a meltdown. They would never accept that kind of thing. Dunno why the author think this kind of story would fly with their intended audience. Unless the this is another 'I am born as a king's daughter' situation where the author is a actually guy trying to write a story 'for women'.

9. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im confused on how theyre still legally married if they haven’t seen each other in like 5 years….. and if i was her i would divorce him tf

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    torte1315, ChEeSyWoRdS and Philiagomz like this.
  10. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the spoilers do not fit the tags ::blobpeaking::::blobpeaking::::blobpeaking::::blobpeaking::

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is it verified already that he ended up with both? Definitely not that great already from what we heard (unless harem has been the established genre)

I'm confused though, who were the ones the synopsis was referring to? who is the son and daughter? Is the MC in the synopsis, Viola?

I'm confused again, so hubby loves 2nd wife more for saving him, so why does he need to get back with his ex-wife? Actual aristocratic laws I am unaware of? He was made to believe from what I understood that she died? So, why the fake death?

12. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I can't believe this novel is written for fl's audience really?, What a shitty way to end any story it would be thousands times better if fl would have left his husband and children too and live her life far away from them be happy if possible find a man and get married to him rather than living with another women who's also supposed to his husband's wife it's just gross for me I dunno why:blobwoah: .After reading "we couldn't help it " novel spoiler where reader's bombarded it's rating upto 5 at naver this shit is worst so I'm not surprised that rating it so low ,and I hope it goes down:blobtriumph: .

13. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    is they story for male readers? because I don’t believe any woman would be ok for her man to have another woman ..

14. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently it is for woman. The readers also complained about this. Some even felt cheated by misleading tags.

15. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder it only has 73 ch since webnovel depend entirely on ratings and views, even free serialization on Naver could have more than 100ch. Even in my country where polygamy are common, woman aren't in favor for it.

16. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
  17. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s the point of having a thread for this novel ? Let’s delete it under mutual agreement :blob_teary::blob_teary: my heart ache each time I see this on recently viewed :blob_teary::blob_teary:

18. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread literally ruined my mood:blobwoah: , I'm not even interested in it's spoiler and what's up with these tags - cute ml lead, fateful couple,happy family (really?).After reading it's ending I dunno how the hell we will gonna call their relationship a healthy one when two wives are living under same roof it's just gross sharing same husband wtf this is not for me and I don't think so fl gonna have a happy ending like how the hell she even agreed to share her husband with another women ,girl can't you just divorce him if he really love his second wife then there is no point for you to live with him just dump that man why you're torturing yourself:blobpopcorn_two:.

19. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh... the hell :blobpopcorn_two: How was author planning to sell this prick ML when we already have much better ones out there.

Those tags are a joke :blob_grin:

20. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    They are bro. Look at the Koreans, they're raging in the comment section HAHAHAHA. :blobjoy:

KeK, agreed

Philiagomz, PattyCakes and Fostofina like this.