Recommendations Looking for QT C-novel with a virtual reality game arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Thea_Riddle, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Thea_Riddle

Thea_Riddle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember in the arc, the OG host was terminally ill and he could only experience what the real world was like through the game, which his brother created for him. He also had a fiance/girlfriend who was stolen by the scum protag of the world. OG host hired the scum protag to boost his account because due to his condition, he couldn't play the game for long.

Scum protag screwed him over and stole a lot from him, later destroying his reputation online and offline. When the MC took over the OG host's body, I remember him exposing the scum protagonist for using his money to give gifts to other people in-game to get into their good graces. Basically, scum protag kept giving people stuff using the OG host's money and he also pretended to be the OG host and stole his gf.

MC then broke up with said girlfriend and posted an article online (?) detailing everything the scum protag did. MC also made a cure for the illness plaguing the OG host's body.

After that, there was a scene where the scum protag was kicked out of his apartment because the OG host was the owner and only technically let him borrow it. There was also another scene where scum protag goes back to the dorms and everyone's mad at him for ruining the reputation of people who get paid to boost accounts.

If anyone's familiar with this, I'd be really thankful!!

2. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Thea_Riddle

Thea_Riddle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! I've been looking for this novel for hours.