Spoiler The Beast Tamed by the Evil Woman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eloisane, May 20, 2022.

1. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGGG THANK YOU FOR THESE SPOILERS <3 Can you tell us what happens next (if you're able to skim more raws)? Like how do the Fl x ML come to care about each other?

2. Yurong

Yurong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler :aww:

3. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks so much for the spoiler, I feel bad for the fl, she has to take responsibility of something she didn't commit

4. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhhh haven't read that far in - needed to take breaks reading some of the taming scenes cuz she goes fairly crazy and novel also started dragging - but I can tell you about some of what happens next:

So after ML releases her from the mental torture, he proposals again as she's recovering and she agrees to it hoping to appease him (she also thought might be part of the taming taking effect) and promises to be with him forever. Soon after he falls asleep and ironically she disappears from his side.

Dad comes to pick her up and they chat for a while about what she wants to do. She reveals that she's not his original daughter and he explains how as a "dreamer" it's possible to wander and get lost and original illyana probably did that. She goes back and forth about leaving ML cuz she knows he'll go crazy without her but she also can't endure anymore. ML's contracted spirit comes out as they try to leave and there's some back and forth about how obsessed he is with her. Spirit eventually lets them go warning that if he catches you again, he'll def never let you go. She + dad step into some warp portal through the land of darkness? (not sure what to call it) and he changes back into demon form with ram horns and I wanna say blue skin (can't remember).

So turns out dad is one of the demon kings of the monster realm (#12 out of 13 total) and he was in charge of the realm of dreams - keeping the monsters at bay and making sure the darkness doesn't expand. However, after he fell in love with Illyana's mother, he abandoned his post as king and the darkness has been expanding into the human territory along with more monster appearances. His original goal was to train Illyana as a successor so that he could go back to the monster realm and fix things, but obviously the soul change and the emperor's declaration of making her empress changed things.

MC asks dad why he's still helping her even though he knows she isn't his child and he says well you have my kid's body and to her mom, you're effectively our child etc. She also asks why he was so harsh to her and he has a look of I don't understand what's wrong with my methods (cuz he doesn't really understand humans, emotions, etc except for his love for Illyana's mom). There's a lot more world building conversation about how she died in her original world and her soul happened to enter Illyana's body, but there's essentially no way back. He then asks her to think about what she wants to do now that she's here and needs to accept the fact that she's Illyana.

Yeah she thinks about that often during the taming process like not my fault and how can I make up for it now/get out of this?

Wen Rou, Clauve, Yukari_me and 125 others like this.
  5. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thanks for spoiler's but I must say that ml's method of taming is so brutal goddamit.He hurts her too much through this taming process I'm surprised after going through so much how can she even able to be sane in such situations:(.Its saddening .
    Spoil more if you'll read it's further chapter's thank you once again(y).

6. Dinddadr

Dinddadr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnkyou for spoiler, did the ML chase after MC when she run away with her dad

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does her mom love Illyana? She basically hasn't seen her daughter in years and didn't try to...

boom2424 likes this.
  8. Leah_146491

Leah_146491 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask how much year have passed since she escaped from ml?

Lena36 and Rania want to QT like this.
  9. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg THANKS DARLING!!
    YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY WITH THIS SPOILER

10. Hochim

Hochim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know but the part where the dad is actually a demon king , kinda weirded me out.

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still confused with 2 things from the manhwa

the priest killer which is like MLs lookalike and MChost cause of the bruises. So, is it the mom's fault. Might as well add why previous tl/book tl daddy killed MC or his wife.

The demon worldbuilding is interesting though and explains the powers here.

Additionally, during the taming process, was there at least implied... seggs during the taming? I mean, MC was under the impression she needed to appease him.

Also since we got extra demon worldbuilding, what about MLs contracted beast? Where does he place in all of this if Papa is number 12 over 13 (anybody remind me if we have known dream demons with names in demonology or something? Just so we can consider if they're based with our own myths. Feels like we have a general of hell for this scenario)

Glad daddy accepted MC and its a matter of difference in values between humans and demons. Looking forward for more summaries (MTLs are sometimes hard for me and lead to my phone crash)

12. Lurking.Around

Lurking.Around Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed the last chapter and the epilogue, and
    MC and ML get married. Both of them say "I love you" to each other, and talk in a way where it looks like they are basically extremely dependent of each other (there is this part where they talk about how they are each other's beasts and how they can't and don't want to leave the other). The epilogue shows that MC is pregnant. Also, from what I saw, it looks like ML treats MC with a lot of care.

13. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a few questions that I have:

1. Why does the MC have bruises in her body?
    2. What really happened to the MC in the orig novel? Did she die?
    3. The ML took revenge on her in the orig novel. Did it perhaps say that he still have feelings for her, in spite of all the things she did?
    4. What happened to the OGFL now that the MC is the empress?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  14. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks a lot for the spoilers. I’m assuming there won’t be a love rival of some sort. The intense dark “training” is more than enough of a conflict for them to resolve.

“Dad” is understandable. He’s a demon and they have different ways of helping kids grow up. I mean I think he was just doing what was done to him which made him great in the end. It was just demon parenting done to a half-ling that the human soul cannot understand. Also, One of the questions posed “Why he killed his wife before committing suicide when they are madly in love” has been answered. He does not want her to suffer.

Thank God it has a happy ending. When it comes to Korean stories, there is always a high chance of tragic ending whether by death, separation, or a total cliffhanger. Now I will just have to torture my self piece by piece by reading the manhwa chapter by chapter.

15. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. Do you know how the ML found/caught her the next time they met?

Lena36 and Rania want to QT like this.
  16. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That Dad being a demon is so random. Smh

17. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so.... wat yall are trying to tell me is that I should just wait for this manhwa to finish right? cause it seems its just going to trigger another panic attack on me at this rate :blobsmile::blobsmile: jesus christ I'm so glad this spoiler forum exist, I avoided a massive anxiety attack. So.... can someone tell me what chapters the non-anxiety inducing scenes are at? :blobsmile::blobsmile:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
  19. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the new manhwa chapter.

Apparently, FL is feeling extreme jealousy and cannot stand that Mag is smiling at another woman. I believe these are real Ilyana's feelings that are surfacing. She leaves the banquet hall and go to balcony. Meanwhile ML and OG FL are talking about Ilyana. ML has already noticed her and OG FL as well.She questions why ML is pretending to not notice her when he has been looking for her for so long. Did he changed plan? He tells her no that he wouldn't let her escape. He has been lookong for her but she has walked to him herself. The OG FL doesn't really care about what he does with Ilyana. She isn't even interested in Mag, they are more like friends. She comments that she didn't want to come to the party but came cuz of Mag. Some nobles bother her with endless questions about her work mainly cuz she is a commoner. She feel exhausted with their questions and lwave the hall. She goes to balcony and sees Ilyana.

20. WinterVanillaField

WinterVanillaField Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cornflower_ likes this.