Spoiler My husband left me and got a new wife [남편이 나를 두고 새 부인을 맞이했다 ]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aeiou, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah why did this author target THIS kinda story at a female audience… :facepalm:

2. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    He did ended up with both. The comments verify it. Apparently, Viola and him were in a contract marriage and with Aria, this second woman, it's his love marriage.
    There was a comment which said in the revised version Aria is alone in the mansion or something - but I'm not sure if that was what really they were saying or it was an MTL problem.
    But one thing for sure, the Duke loves his second wife not Viola, the one who went missing and somehow ended up with both of them.. (Some women wait years for their husband to return and this man, I wonder if he even put barely an effort in searching for her- LIKE MAN YOUR WIFE WENT MISSING, SHE WASN'T DEAD! I really doubt that he was interested in her whereabouts, even the children doesn't know her/remember her, how come they aren't aware about their own mother, why didn't he tell them about her? This scum is a waste of life!)

What the heck is up with this novel?
    This novel is for the people whom you dislike, just give it to them to read and leave them with high blood pressure and anxiety... HAHAHAHA

Edit : Apparently it's the reverse, Aria was the one in contract marriage and Viola was the one in love marriage. But Male Lead had developed some feelings for Aria even though they ended up.

Also Viola became Aria's guardian and she might've brought her in the family because of this and similar comments :
    As I live with my sister, I thought it was a real marriage, not a contract marriage. So I wanted to keep my wife next to me and live as a family
    Viola might've brought Aria in as her family cause she is her guardian or she might have located her somewhere around her. :whistle: I'll edit it when one of the reader who said she will read the novel will confirm it.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  3. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please lets get this deleted, hate this so much

4. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noo why did I ended up bumping into it!! My heart is aching and my fever is rising. PlS can we somehow just remove it.:(
    Also I think this story is not even a legitimate good one for shounen/seinen genre either....the male lead is literally unlikable and nothing makes sense :blobpensive:

5. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Author was definitely snorting something before writing this shit .This story is meant for fl audience really cz it's literal torture for any women seeing her husband with another women whom her husband care more than her then what's the point of making our fl ,protagonist of this story, this story should be for ml and his second wife:blobconfused: our fl seems like a side character and then again what's up with this ending ,I mean fl knew it that her husband love another women and her children didn't even recognise her then what's the point of living with them :facepalm: to torture yourself throughout your life .
    AND WHY THE HELL HER HUSBAND IS "ML":blobpopcorn_two:.He didn't love her ,forget about her cz he never tried to find her whereabouts then he married another women fall in love with her and didn't even tell his children that who the hell is really their mom then why the hell this scum bag is ml lead :blobcat_rawr: .

I'm about to blast ryt now ,this shit literally ruined my mood ,I agree with everyone here can't we just delete this thread cz it's mental torture to read this shit or even it's spoiler's.
    Lol so true it'll increase anyone's blood pressure instantly:blobrofl:,and will ruin anyone's mood too it'll be best Revenge with anyone you hate:blobjoy: .

6. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what the…..literally whats the point of even being married if you gone end up being a sister wife to the same man tf. Like even her own children didn’t recognize her as their mother that means he didnt give a shit about her tbh

Like I was just reading a few k comments and they were saying Liam is a cowardly selfish character that expresses his feelings in terrible ways

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  7. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's mass report it as a detestable. :blobjoy:

Yeah bro, this man is a scumbag. He should be caught and should be neutered cause he isn't fit for the role of a father or a husband and should be thrown to the deepest of hell or left in the amazon forest to die. :blobhero:

8. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can this type of author please stay away from this type of genre because they should not ruin the stuff for us if he want to write to Target male audience they could do that but they shouldn't trick people into reading their story especially through the tag cuz the most hateful story can also be the most popular because people will keep talking about it and spreading the hate and people will try to read it and do the same thing.

9. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    And what the f*ck wrong with the 2 nd wife? He’s a married man with children and u just go on and marry him again ?? WTF ?? At least that woman could have refuse saying “ we shouldn’t do this , you’re wife is not dead ,search for her if she agree to divorce you then come to me”
    THIS IS BASICALLY CHEATING DEAR GOD !! ?? These people normalizing cheating!!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    torte1315, Averyn, Naenia and 5 others like this.
  10. Aeiou

Aeiou Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The truth is that I added the tags, I don't know which ones the author put, they don't appear either, it seems to me like a beautiful story of overcoming and acceptance, with a male protagonist who shows his clumsy love in the only way he can, that is cute, and a female protagonist who has the mental strength to accept a situation that many would not accept, that says a lot about her courage, seems like in the end they live as a happy family, with 2 mothers whom I hope the male protagonist will satisfy sexually

11. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    It was anything but a happy family. The ending was negative as no one was happy, maybe except the man.

@AnotherDayAnotherStory :blobpopcorn_two:

torte1315, Naenia, Fostofina and 3 others like this.
  12. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Submitting false report and acts of trolling may subject the reporter to warnings. Do not randomly report something because you detest the story. Your opinion and others might differ. What you detest might be what others are looking for.

This may be a public forum with more lax rules enforcement than other forums but remain civil with your opinions. If someone wants to read such story, do not force your opinion on them.

13. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno who'll be interested in this story after reading it's synopsis and ending but still as we just can't delete this thread by reporting it cz it's against forum rule , I will act like this thread don't even exist,see you all .Read some fluff whoever opened this thread by mistake .Read -Business proposal, positively yours and other cute stories after reading this shit.Have a nice day all you(y)

14. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    I got one interesting story but I don't have yet the feature of uploading pictures to create a spoiler thread for it. :cry:

15. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one ,is it reincarnation one or another type of story I mean with totally different kind of plot.
    Personally I never created any thread so I dunno how to do it :notlikeblob:.

16. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Not reincarnation, the story is quite simple.
    There is no revenge or cheating or something else.
    Dw, I'm gonna tag you when I'll create the thread. You'll get the notification. :blobfistbumpL:

Deleted member 424436 likes this.
  17. ChEeSyWoRdS

ChEeSyWoRdS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh my mind went blank after reading this thread.Now I literally need to read some fluff cuz I can't take out this story from my mind it's goddamn shit.What author was even thinking while writing this story,not a single female reader gonna like it:blobpopcorn_two:.

18. Aeiou2

Aeiou2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's back, and with side stories, come on people, I need spoilers about what side stories are about, by the way, I'm Aeiou, but the truth is that I didn't remember my password, and it's faster to just create another account

19. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NO! He ML didn't end up with both, ML and Viola are the one in love marriage and it was Aria that is in Contract Marriage and they divorced in the end, However when Viola confronted ML after the divorced ML did admit that the he grew feelings for Aria (what a loser damn) however Viola and ML is the endgame and they said I love you too each other. Also at the end Viola became Aria's Guardian because she said that she can't give her family to Aria but she can become her family with instead
    I Might try to read some chapters so I can understand the novel deeper

20. Aeiou3

Aeiou3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the side stories?
    I read a comment saying he didn't have any sort of sexual relationship with Aria.

MLisMyHubby and torte1315 like this.