Spoiler The Abandoned Princess’ Secret Bedroom(R-19)/버림받은 왕녀의 은밀한 침실

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Jungwoo

Jungwoo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if that one baby is actually Bastian's kid? I was skimming through the novel trying to look for some snu snu and then I found out this dude (the emperor) has an illegitimate child apparently. The FL goes on about how obviously staged the illegitimate child's reveal was but I'm honestly still so confused. Is it actually his kid or did his mom find some random woman who had a baby that looked just like the emperor and decided to tell people that it's his child? Or did she drug the emperor and send a woman to go sleep with him and have his child?

3. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the duke the first one she slept with?
    The harem has 3 males or 4 males?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    arlovebird and takoyakicheeks like this.
  4. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML??? Hope the one that with dark hair, brown skin and red eyes is the one. His name is Jayard, but I don’t see him in the cover.

5. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    Jayard is the one on the left,the ML seems to be the red haired one,the duke.

6. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I seen it's only 3, they're probably saying 4 because of her brother, which they are not blood related but I don't think they done anything, he's not really part of the harem but he's a problem in the plot and obsessed with her.
    And yess the duke is the one she slept with first (tho I'm not sure if it's her first intercourse)

I thought the knight name was Tristan?? Did the fan translation change his name? They did change his name, his name is supposed be Tristan edit: I forgot his last name is Jayard

Thanks you I had completely forgotten that

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  7. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His full name is Tristan Zayad/Jayad.

cabbagenyanko and Plumpuppeach like this.
  8. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    Fine,there was a spoiler comment in bato saying the shadowing man who was going to have sex with MC in chapter one was Tristan Jayad,it confused me.

cabbagenyanko likes this.
  9. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the duke she slept with in chapter 1 of the manhwa? I compared the clothing and the collar isn't same at all.

10. Ayyachan

Ayyachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, it's a duke. revealed in chapter 4 manhwa

11. Anidori

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! So he changed outfit then? Or artist mistake?
    He's just not my favorite looks-wise lol

cabbagenyanko likes this.
  12. Ayyachan

Ayyachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's just to make the reader wonder

QueenSara, your crush and Anidori like this.
  13. buttercupsy

buttercupsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She slept with the duke first and thinks it was with the knight. The manhwa changed their hair from the novel. She ends up with the duke. The king (MC brother) is actually the fruit of a affair and not actually related by blood. She received gifts from the duke and bc she hates him (his family is somehow linked to MC mothers death) so she sells the gifts and buy food, clothes for the poor. She was cursed and have a demon that makes her have this super sexual desire.

14. Anidori

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the curse get lifted? If so, how?

cabbagenyanko and TaoTie like this.
  15. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes It was the brother Bastian the Main Antagonist. He is quite obsessed with her. Also he was possessed by a demon.

16. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does fl have a real brother if so what happened to him??

17. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwa changed to r-18

18. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope its the duke, she just thought it was tristan.

its0k likes this.
  19. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOHHHHH NICE we getting more smutty scenes then?? Online the novel is R15 but it looks like the physical book is R19, I'm not too sure since it doesn't seem to have a physical release yet, it's either that or the author decided make the webtoon R19 while the novel isn't

Edit: I talk to a Korean reader the novel was never released as R19, we got lucky the webtoon is R19 WHOOP WHOOP

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  20. tearofangela

tearofangela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's the worst. So apparently Delphina and the duke (Almondite's father) are lovers when she was still a princess. She hated her husband the king so much and resent Llewelyn too because she reminds Delphina her time with the king.The duke faked Delphina death and they fled to Thessaly-her kingdom with Llewelyn's younger brother.Which is why Delphina was accused so easily and why Almondite's family 'betrayed' the queen. She didn't care about Llewelyn and just abandoned her daughter like that, she only care about herself and her lover.Later on Llewelyn revenged on her too. When she exposed Pamela (current Queen) out of her crimes, Pamela was sentenced to death so Llewelyn used that to lure her mother back, Delphina went back with her lover the duke. Llewelyn had Tristan captured the duke and cut off one of his arm. At Pamela's execution she cleared her mother's name and revealed that the queen still alive so Delphina was forced to go back to the palace. Delphina is a manipulative woman.She acted like a good mother, tried to deceive Llewelyn's maid to find a way to escape. Poor Llewelyn was so sick of her mother, with all the things that happened she's kinda depressed. Almondite knew why Llewelyn was sick so he met Delphina, asked her if she will ever apologize to Llewelyn, and she was like 'apologize? If that's what she want then I'll do it', it's not even sincere, she's not even feeling guilty or ever think about apologize to her daughter.Almondite was so disgusted with her. When she realized that Almondite loved her daughter, she laughed and threatened him that as long as they keep her there, she will continue to hurt Llewelyn with her words. Delphina also erased Alpheus (Llewelyn's younger brother and Thessaly's prince) memory about his sister. When he got to Brygent to meet his mother, Delphina cried and acted like she was abused so Alpheus slapped Llewelyn in front of everyone. It was a part of Llewelyn's plan to wage war against Thessaly (Its not just personal vengeance tho) but she didn't expect her brother to slap her and was so sad, Delphina and her son was put in prison. Alpheus will gain his memory back with help from ML, he got mad at Delphina and keep crying for his sister but Llewelyn thought they trying to pull a trick on her so she ignored him. Later on nobles from Thessaly came to apologize, Delphina's brother the king was dismissed and she herself was the main cause of war so people hated her, Llewelyn let her go back to Thessaly while Alpheus chose to stay with Llewelyn, he never forgive his mother and didn't even want to say goodbye to her.