Resolved QT Novel with a specific arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by WillowMonster, Jul 6, 2022.

1. WillowMonster

WillowMonster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I literally made an account here to post this. I have had this novel on my mind forever and I just can’t seem to find it. Here is what I remember:
    - It has a female lead with a quick transmigration plot
    - the male lead is the same throughout
    - she sleeps with the dude towards the begging of each arc and it’s a main theme that she does not want to get pregnant

Sooo, the specific arc that has continued to flood my brain for days on end is this.
    She is in this cultivation world and the male lead is this demon dude. He is of the snake variety. He is a top cultivator and she starts out as pretty much nothing. She ends up being sent to him and of course becomes his bed mate. He begins falling in love with her and has his people protect her; but she is confined to his home. At first they only do IT with him in human form but as they get to know each other better he does IT as a snake.

So at some point she does get pregnant this time time, despite efforts to prevent. There is a big battle and the ML dies, leaving her and their un-hatched/laid baby. While they were doing IT she cultivated and became stronger so she is pretty much immortal now. She delays leaving for the next world until her egg hatches but eventually discovers she can’t wait any longer and must leave. (Her theory being it never hatched as it knew she would leave the moment it did).
    I also think in this arc she made a bond with the ML so they can better sense Escher in the next worlds.
    So if anybody knows this book pleeeeease help me out. Thx

Almighty dao likes this.
  2. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villain Has Blackened Again? The first arc I’m pretty sure the ML has a snake form

Almighty dao and WillowMonster like this.
  3. WillowMonster

WillowMonster Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Thank you so much!

Almighty dao and Jem3710 like this.