Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    after reading "eldest sister gave up treatment", I want to read some more completed Chinese yuri harem novels, but those seem very rare. Any recommendations?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  2. DoomCalibur

DoomCalibur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here try these:
    1. 放开女主让我来
    The Female MC(100%, no Gender Bender) reincarnated in a novel where she became the final boss, AKA the head of Demonic Sect, who is destined to be defeated by the "Protagonist" lady along with her "destined partners"(all ladies). So as usual MC goes around trying to mess up the plot in order to avoid BAD END, ... while unknowingly create a Yuri Harem, ranging from Protagonist lady, her sidekicks to other previously background Female OP characters, along the way ... Already completed, with two parts, first part MC going around "picking up" flower while "destroying" Male Protagonists with cheats, second part starts her "supposedly debt repaidment" with all of her Yuri Harem LOL. This is PURE YURI HAREM novel, as stated by the author. Incidentally, her two other works are the same type, PURE YURI HAREM, as well hahahah ....
    2. 妖刀姬 - Demon Swordmaiden
    Typical Gender Bending MC, got isekai to a world mixing between Japanese and China cultures. The current body seems to a clone of his adored senior schoolgirl, going around making Yuri Harem while searching for the mystery of his current circumstances. Story completed with the end MC marrying all the ladies of Harem while ascending into Godhood.
    3. 变身反派女主的我被美少女们纠缠
    This novel's set in the same context of "Master Elder Sister gave up their treatment" as: MC reincarnated as Villain Senior Sister who will become the Final Boss slayed by Female Protagonists(later "Yuri Harem") in the future, a Villain system used to upgrade her strength by ... messing around with her " Yuri Harem" with various misunderstanding and finally MC going around kicking dudes's asses for touching her girls LOL...

That's all I can offer for now, though my collection of Yuri Harem from SFACG and CIWEIWAO should exceed about 300 novels wew.... those are my best choice for you. Hope some kindhearted translators will pick up one of these someday....

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  3. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!

4. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some good ol recs you can find them at 52shuku bip or shubaow
    #xwtrecs

我捡到的小怪物不对劲_牛肉月饼好难吃
    The little monster I picked isn't right
    Zombie apocalypse, mc was frozen for 200 years. Fl is a scientist who... Somehow made her own self as a little zombie
    Basically pretty good twist. Happy ending.
    Something something villainess
    被迫成为女反派的小娇妻_李仲
    Forced to become vilainess' young wife

只怪反派太貌美[快穿]_予渔
    Blame the villainess for being too beautiful

Something else

穿成炮灰后我只想活命_青青河边马
    After transmigrated into cannon fodder I just want to live
    Mc become someone whom fl mom trusted and key her adopt her daughter after death

5. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think changing tags on jjwxc will be a big deal because, besides GL and BL tags, they have romance and non-CP tags, which won't affect in this clean-up.

The novel must be removed from jj, it's a BL novel about a drug lord, and their office got plenty of reports because of the illegal contents.

Also, SFACG did the same things as BiliBili, ciciweimao, and many big sites, that don't have LGBT+ related tags. SFACG hasn't completed removing the baihei tag atm, though.

Moonpearl likes this.
  6. Draconian Red

Draconian Red Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else suffering trying to track down yuri novels that are readable through other sites that you found the name of on tuishujun? Cause I am. I try to find them, but some of the lower rating ones are just... Not findable without being told to download an app or something that looks like it'll give me a virus . So, if anyone knows any sites that you can find and read the books of tuishujun on that isn't hedgehogcat that says it's always in maintenance, I will be internally grateful.

Moonpearl and DoomCalibur like this.
  7. DoomCalibur

DoomCalibur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hedgedogcat (Ciweiwao)'s desktop version seems to be abandoned now, as they decide to focus app version instead. But there is still way to stick to desktop version, abeit a bit of a pain. Here is how it is done:
    1. Copy the final code at the end of the link to a normal Ciweiwai site (Example: https://www.ciweimao.com/book/100283177). So the code is: 100283177.
    2. Paste that to this link and here you go, a alternative desktop reading version for you on Ciweiwao: https://mip.ciweimao.com/book/100283177

P.S:
    - tuishujun, in my opinion, is not that reliable of a Chinese Yuri Webnovels tracker. If you want to look for more Yuri novels on Ciweiwao, try HERE. This automatically list all Yuri novels on SFACG, Ciweiwao, Ciyuanji and Quidian(The last one seems to stop any Yuri contents starting from 2019, so no more new Yuri novels for Quidian). However this also include Gender Bender as well, as shown in name of the site (TS + Yuri), so tread carefully if you don't like the idea of reading a TS one.

- SFACG officially deleted all tags possessing contents BANNED by the CCP(China Communist Party) which include Yuri, Gender Bender, Harem and Yandere tags. Though the actual novels with tags only changed their tags themselves, without any major modifications OR content removal, a DIRECT contrast to Ciweiwao's style of OUTRIGHT Deleting the WHOLE novels... Still, at least Ciweiwao still allow the use of the "Harem" tag and "Orange" tag, an acceptable Alternative to "Yuri/Lily" tag inspired by Chinese's positive reception of the famous Anime "Citrus" of Saburota.

- Many aspiring rookie authors who like to publish their works on SFACG seem devastate by this move, evident by an author's self monologue regarding the web traffic for his novel DROPPING like shooting star on SFACG with the removal of "Yuri", "Harem", "Gender Bender" tags. So bad how this turned out that He decided to switch from SFACG to continue publishing his novel on Ciweiwao, although not without difficulties as he find Ciweiwao too Unfamiliar to use.

- jjwcs is also one of my most regret as many of my favorite Yuri SM style novels got completely Censored, Blocked and Deleted that I find it too hard to read one without searching for Pirated sites (which turned out even harder as they all got wiped out completely....). Even now I am still trying to search back those masterpieces, however hard it turn out ....

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
  8. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    How come a the yuri genre is unnacceptable, but an incest yuri is?

DoomCalibur likes this.
  9. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels like the CCP are being more active than normal lately...

Interesting that Citrus took off so much in China, though.

toukonotto and DoomCalibur like this.
  10. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, they use citrus, orange, or tangerine as alternatives to baihe/GL since Citrus manga was quite famous back then. Also, sfacg has actual incest materials, but they just don't have that tag though.
    I gave up on having the full version of H materials a few years ago. Contacting the author is a pain, and many of them ignore the messages, lol.

DoomCalibur likes this.
  11. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Searching for ancient wears modern tag again

古穿今之撿個殺手做媳婦
    Basically mc poison doctor, and went to mosern times

DoomCalibur likes this.
  12. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    There were a lot of news about the CCP being active and having Chibese sites like SFAGG etc drop several genres (like yuri), so I wonder if we have TW alternatives?

13. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    read a story called 男主,放开那个女主,让我来(快穿) recently and I can say it' s not bad. It isn't the most original by far, but a good enough story to pass the time

DoomCalibur likes this.
  14. Riptide01

Riptide01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Dark Lord's Confession: https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-dark-lords-confession/list?title_no=4464
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cursed Magician who wants to be a Holy Knight and Dark Lord that was accidentally freed by her. Yes, the Dark Lord is in fact a lady (official translations uses she/her pronouns). May turn out to be BXG though as there are two male leads on the cover.....but here's to hoping for a fantasy Yuri.

15. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    I finallly finally found a chinese yuri fantasy that's like that spider girl japanese wn that recently got anime... Kumo desuka nanika or something. But its . . A zerg? Bug girl? Alien? Anyway

Evolution starts as bug girl
    从虫娘开始的进化之旅_海蓝色果冻
    Also available at shubaow
    https://m.shubaow.net/254/254109/

This one can be dark since mc can be ruthless with some questionable decisions.

Oh and for those fan of dog blood
    爱了很久的朋友_闲词
    My friend whom I have been in love for a long time
    Mc has been friendzoned for 10 years and decided to move on with fl who loved her back then. The friend who frienzoned mc realized she loved her.

This one get reposted at shukuw I think
    穿成校园文里的渣A_洛小湃
    Dressed as scum a at campus text
    Mc name mo yuxin and fl su yubing
    And some omegaverse
    穿A后O她拒绝退婚
    After dressed as a o refused to break up

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  16. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Was reading a novel, got this idea:
    there is a staple cliche of a love interest being divided into several characters in qt novels, so why not have the fl compete with herself?
    Are there such books?
    I remember there was a novel where the mc was a spirit of goodness and the fl was something like the devil and it was a qt, and in one arc the mc left her ex for the president character, but her ex went insane and killed mc and committed suicide, and in some future arc was reborn as a top actress, which I guess kinda fits the requirement but there was too little in terms of actual rivalry...

17. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Little White Lotus’ Record of Courting Disaster, but it's a bit different
    Don't know if MC is a spirit of goodness, but she's pretty innocent
    There was an arc where the Target had gotten stolen by the President character and the mission was to make sure that didn't happen. But, during the mission, (I MTL'd this so I'm still confused even now) President character somehow knew MC's big brother, figured out that MC was said big bro's little sister, and took MC away.
    Then when MC was depressed the Pres took MC to see the Target, but MC got stabbed and Target suicided.
    In a future arc, the President(?) appeared again and got with MC.
    I stopped MTL'ing it at that point cause my brain hurt...but I'm always wondering who in the world the FL is and if the President is the FL? I'm just waiting for the actual translation at this point :sweating_profusely:

18. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, it's that

19. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
  20. XiaoWenTian

Reading List: