Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 170.. such a bittersweet chapter. Besmore castle captured, holy relic installed n the undeads including the durrahans are defeated. The durrahans didnt regenerate once the holy relic was installed because the magic flow was cut off by the relic. But 4 Remdragon Knights were killed :cry:.
    Yuri and Garou are back! Yeay! They saved Elliott and Maxi who were attacked by a wyvern on their way back to the rear unit. They were on a secret mission to send Riftan’s letter to Balto to get support from the Pope and all peace treaty supporters including Richt’s father! Thus they both arrive together with Balto Confederation army. Turns out Richt’s father is not an asshole like him. Richt’s father, Geihalt Bleston is a strong supporter of the peace treaty together with the pope and southern Balto nobels. Thus they sent Balto Confederation army to support the Allied Forces, forsaking their loyalty to King Heimdall. Maxi is suppressing her desire to look for Riftan because Uslyn asked her to help with healing those who were injured. She thought if Riftan is injured of course Uslyn would tell her and wont be asking her to heal others :LOL:. So Maxi n Riftan havent quarrel yet. No appearance of Sejour or Quahel in this chapter., except the holy priests i think including Quahel purifying the bodies of those perished in this war. There were a lot a soldiers n horses from Allied Forces killed:cry:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  2. Ruth simp

Ruth simp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The knights who were killed, do we know them??

SinFulHun and na3_no3h like this.
  3. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    No we dont know their names. Uslyn said to Maxi that they were newly appointed knights. Maxi is worried about Riftan.

4. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally Ulyseon and Garrow are back and as I thought they would be with a grand entrance from Ulyseon a sigh from Elliot and Garrow lecturing Ulyseon.:ROFLMAO:
    I love it. (y)

5. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the latest chapter yet.
    So, basically the war is over?
    And golem magic really won't happen?

yes, I have prepared my heart about this

Oaktree031196, na3_no3h and Ames2021 like this.
  6. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure if the war against the monster is totally over now haha but towards the end of this chapter it mentioned they managed to stop the resurrection of the dragon. But it didnt mention about the last necromancer which escaped from Quahel n Maxi.

However the human war is totally not going to happen now because Riftan received the support from Dristan royal family - Princess B’s family :pand Balto’s peace treaty supporters - Pope, Geihalt Bleston, and Balto’s southern nobels.

Earthyyy4, na3_no3h, manlyman and 4 others like this.
  7. Maxi500

Maxi500 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the ebooks on Amazon lol but I wanted to read ahead!! :)

na3_no3h likes this.
  8. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I've also finished reading today's chapter. And it looks like there won't be any more battles because now it's chapter 170.

Yes, that's right. the author will really end this novel.
    I'm glad the conflict with Balto seems to have been resolved. But I'm also a little disappointed (though I had expected it) that there's no golem magic

9. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel like this chapter is shorter than the previous? TT

10. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that's the end of the monster war etc. then it was really anticlimactic.. But as some of u mentioned there's still necromancer and they did not retrive the stolen mana stone, soo I'm still hoping it's not the end, fingers crossed ;)

For all the golem fans out there I have a wild theory. Since golems are restless creatures of magic, what if the golem will be installed to protect the dragon's lair (the remains of dragon), to ensure no one will ever try to ressurect the beast again. Golems are hard to kill, can't be bribed etc in fiction they're often high security guards.

11. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 170

Yurixion - after saving Maxi and Elliot from the wyvern attack he said "you owe me a debt Sir Charon" :D yuri's entrance was amazing but even though Yuri and Garrow matured a lot I will always see them as someone cute little brothers of Maxi :p:D

Now, I see why Riftan is not worried about the disruption of the peace treaty because he was confident that it will never happen. He had already planned countermeasures before the Balto royal family could materialize their plans. Richt bullying Maxi and Riftan is all for nothing :blobsmirk: poor Richt :blobjoy:

I think the war is definitely not over yet. That necromancer that talked to Quahel and Maxi said that they are already late so I am guessing something bad will happen. :hmm: hoping no one will die...

Uslyn is concerned about Maxi seeing the dead RDK ...
    Ruth is tired he is always tired :blob_grin:
    Riftan is not in this Chapter, looking forward to him and Maxi's talk. I'm guessing he will call on a meeting with the allies and discuss their next move. I guess Agnes will also appear in the next chapter.

12. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the feeling that there will be a big battle.
    The necromancer is still alive. The latter told Kuahel that the resurrection of the dragon is about to be completed and that they can no longer prevent it.
    Then Riftan received the threat that he will pay for the dragon slaying.
    Maybe it's just my wish but no it can't end like this.:unsure:

Exactly and I hope that too.

And I am waiting for a duel between Riftan and Richt.

13. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree if the monster war is not over yet. How come it ended like this while Maxi hasnt fully showned her skills yet?:D.. of course there will be no more Quahel X Maxi in the next battle, no way Riftan going to allow Quahel to be near his wife again, perhaps next one Riftan X Maxi against the last necromancer X Secto?

14. Maxi500

Maxi500 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I agree I was hoping to see Maxi kick some ass with her golems

I have a suspicious feeling that things will most definitely get worse before getting better tbh

manlyman, Earthyyy4, na3_no3h and 6 others like this.
  15. yoro3shi

yoro3shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope its not the end cause there still many plot points that need to be resolved: the escaped necromancer, who inherits the Croix dukedom, the relevance of Maxi being a Roem descendent, why monsters single out Maxi, plus it doesn't feel like an ending its a bit anticlimactic. Plus I want Maxi and Riftan babies :blobtriumph:

16. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sums up my feelings about what I want to happen

manlyman, na3_no3h, Earthyyy4 and 4 others like this.
  17. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    We are only seeing from the point of view of max who not fighting on the front line. But I guess the allied alliance will definitely kill all the monsters in the castle (including the necromancers) or the runaway durahan. And since the holy relic had already been used, no monster's magic power could be activated again after this in that region.

But I hope your hunch is right, guys. Riftan hasn't shown himself yet. Maybe there is still a plot twist that has not been revealed right.
    But I don't want to expect much about golem magic. I guess the author should have provided a hint if there really is a tendency for maxi to take out golems

I love your feeling

18. Maxi500

Maxi500 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I wholeheartedly agree because y'all are satisfying my spoiler appetite lol XD

Oh! I can definitely see that!! Once I get the money I'm gonna play catch up with the chapters for book 2!! :)

Sa12Ben18 and QJgunth like this.
  19. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today’s chapter was a little disappointment for me if it’s the end of this war.
    I hope KSJ resurrect Sekto dragon and make Riftan and Maxi fight it. Plus I want to see Maxi using her golem formula when they’re about to lose or die, also I want to see Riftan fighting Sekto in book 1 they spoke about it but wasn’t satisfying and in Rif POV KSJ end it when he raised his sword and then I was like WHAAAAT?!!! Where is the fight?!!!!!. So I hope she will make my wish come true this time “Pretty Please”.:aww:

But I feel like this is “Calm before the storm". Maybe Richt will do something to get revenge from Riftan and Maxi since they ruined his plan aka Dream like sneak in the night and stab one of them or burn their tent.:blobdevil:

Or maybe he will try to find the necromancer and make some kind of agreement to help them in resurrection of Sekto Dragon and betray allied alliance so the Dragon would kill everyone because he's gone mad and his plan failed so he won't let others to get their happy ending since he didn’t get his.:blob_thor:

20. Maxi500

Maxi500 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it that is most definitely something I can imagine Richt doing!! Or now would be the perfect opportunity to grab Maxi and run to the monsters to get both himself and Maxi away from a very protective hubby Riftan at least that's my honest take away!!