Spoiler Catching Up with Luke Bischel | 루크 비셸 따라잡기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, May 22, 2022.

1. Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate

Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omygod I thought there will be a lot of spoiler bcz there's a novel but sadly there's not huhu, i want to know more why Luke easily accepted the marriage and Bastian true feelings? Im guessing that its like fanboying slash fear

Lucy scarlet and drapesaredrapes like this.
  2. g_all_ah_an

g_all_ah_an Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at a certain point in time they got engaged (I forgot why). So ML went to FL's mansion and proposed to her and when her servants found out, they started going against it but FL wanted it. The ML also gave her his family wedding rings thing (a heirloom or something passed down to the next generation when the heir is getting married). After a while he still didn't get her servants' approval because he is known as a mischevious person (basically he has a lot of negative rumours surrounding him). Then they went to ML's house to ask his father for permission. His father rejected it at first because he knew that his son could not really behave well and since FL is in charge of the military of the empire, he was worried that he may cauae trouble. But he still said yes in the end because FL said something like, "Her majesty told me that I can marry whoever I want and no one is allowed to go against her words." IT WAS A CRITICAL HIT! So in the end their status is: Engaged

3. Tipang28

Tipang28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :aww:

I'm really curious as to why FL agreed to be engaged to ML when she knows that he's afraid of her :hmm:

4. Payel

Payel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers???

5. g_all_ah_an

g_all_ah_an Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically when he went to visit the queen (i think she was his aunt or something) she told him that Duke Bruno wanted him to get married to his daughter, Bella Bruno. But he felt that there was something suspicious about this so ge didn't want to accept. Thus he thought of having a pre-marriage agreement. So having thought about that, the first person that came to his mind was FL because when he was younger, whenever he misbehaved, his father would threaten him by telling him to go and marry fl. (he has a trauma from their first meeting) So yeah.

6. akasugaro

akasugaro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure there’s actually something deeper to why it had to be luke bischel

7. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Also, Bastian looks sus. Is it just me?

Does it have a novel?

8. akasugaro

akasugaro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean,,,it links the novel in the first post,,,, also bastian the main character, how is he sus,,,i meant that he chose luke bc im pretty sure he began to genuinely develop feelings for her during the time they first met to when he proposed. (not a spoiler, only a theory)

Nom de Plume likes this.
  9. aneliese

aneliese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading the novel and haven't read the ending yet. But so far it's a pretty wacky rom-com.

Luke and Bastian get married halfway through the first book. Luke has a particular weakness for handsome men and considers Bastian to be the most beautiful man of all. So she likes Bastian's appearance at least, but she's also well aware that he has a very selfish personality and doesn't believe in his declarations of love.

Their wedding night is temporarily interrupted by assassins, which Luke takes care of. Then the night continues. Luke is the one on top and Bastian comes across like a damsel being ravished, which he even realizes himself:

No matter how much he thought about it, he was the one who got eaten.

Then Bastian wakes up alone in bed the next day, which greatly upsets him since he assumed they would do cute newlywed activities like eat breakfast together. When he meets up with Luke again later, she introduces him to everyone as her "first spouse."

Bastian: "First spouse? What kind of a joke is that?"
    Luke: "You know that my mother is of Credi origin, right? The Credi can have up to five spouses. My father was also the third spouse."
    Bastian: "What?"
    Luke: "Don't worry though, Sir Bastian. It's hard to find someone like you, so hopefully you can become my only spouse."

All of this is a great blow to Bastian. Fortunately for Bastian, Luke happens to be very weak to his beauty, which she thinks of as "a biological weapon."

When Luke is away on the battlefield, Bastian sends her a self-portrait of himself in the nude. Luke is overcome with embarrassment when she sees it, especially since it was included among official documents and the envelope had been labeled CENSORED by someone else. So Luke feels like she really wants to die of shame. However, she is still unable to resist admiring the portrait and adds it to her secret collection of handsome guy portraits:

Bastian Effenberg was the best man in the kingdom who had maintained the top of the <Luke Bischel Handsome Collection> for many years. It was even a painting that he'd dedicated himself to drawing. In terms of scarcity value, it is not lacking even if it is exhibited at the Royal Museum of Art.

Luke, who neatly removed Bastian's self-portrait from the report, tucked the masterpiece into a collection of handsome men hidden in a pile of papers. She was about to take a look when she had a little more spare time.

Just in time, Gisnel's voice, who was waiting outside, was heard. Luke, who hid the collection well, sat down pretending to do nothing, and commanded in a calm voice. Now was the time to work. Still, thanks to the drawing that Bastian sent, she was energized.

10. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is funny! Thanks for the spoilers!

11. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I KNEW SHE WAS THE KIND OF WOMAN TO HAVE A HAREM OF BEAUTIFUL MEN !!!!! Love that for miss girly !!! You do you boo

12. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she ever get more spouses, is there ever like a second ml or is it just the two of them

your crush and Lucy scarlet like this.
  13. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a man who attended their wedding instead of queen he has black hair and black eyes, maybe he is some kind of love interest or some one who FL knows (maybe a relative cause both has black hair not sure)

14. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah he wouldn't allow that anyways

yoyo098 likes this.
  15. DK_Gojo

DK_Gojo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleaseee

16. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sick thanks for the answer!

17. RadBABYYYY

RadBABYYYY Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find the novel pls?

18. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bastian
    The most handsome guy in the Empire. He is incredibly selfish and knows that the only good thing about him is his face. Marries FL out of spite.
    Luke Bischel
    Hella strong and the military commander. Weak to handsome faces. Accepts the proposal cause he's handsome. girlboss (real)
    [ /SPOILER]

19. CNDYng_U_misfortune

CNDYng_U_misfortune New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else gets annoyed at times when Bastian acts like a douche bag? (or its it just me?) The manhwa's currently at 15 tho, so I'm really hoping for a massive character development from the ML @^@

Dhiyfal and DOHere like this.
  20. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound soft he didn't do anything douchey yet if anything hes just confident and knows he looks good call him arrogant or sum but douche is just wrong

Anyways any more spoiler?

Jeneah16 and DOHere like this.