Spoiler Family-like XX / 가족같은 XX

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Notlarry, May 24, 2022.

1. Notlarry

Notlarry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated names :
    Family-like XX, Like Family, 가족같은 XX
    Raws : Official Translation : Author : Seo Woo-Hyun
    Genres : Shoujo, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Full Colour
    Description :
    Being a famous celebrity isn’t easy, especially when you have no family to share your success with. After her mom’s death, A-list actress Han Nana is left all alone and in a total career slump. In comes Yoo Sungwoo, a high school senior and orphan who used to be close to Nana before her big break. Although Nana takes him in as a sort of younger brother, the longer they live together, the more apparent it becomes that Sungwoo doesn’t just think of her as an older sister. Meanwhile, Nana’s career starts looking up when she’s given a lead role in an upcoming romance drama. The only problem is that her counterpart is Lee Han, the famous actor who was once the root of Nana’s despair, though he doesn’t seem so cold to her this time around…

your crush likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Notlarry

Notlarry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this isn't a novel adaption.
    Here's a a brief summary of what happened so far
    To start with, Han nana is a famous actress as you can see in the summary. There are tons of rumours about her and her mother, but most of them are untrue.
    anyways, Han nana was on her way home when she crashed into a motorcycle, the person she crashed into asked her to stay at her house, she refused at first but she eventually took him home when he passed out since she did not want any more strange rumours spreading about her. After some irrelevant things happened, she found out that he's the kid from her old neighborhood who she thought of as family. He's an orphan by the way so he doesn't have a home and he left the orphanage. She found him again and let him stay at her house. She said she'd give him an allowance if he does praise-worthy things so now he wants to be praised by her.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
  4. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is the ML?

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  8. lucaswhomademeaprincess

lucaswhomademeaprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I would like to ask what happened with sungwoo and that black haired bitch in season 2? I dont want to hurt my heart to read season 2 if she did take advantage of him