Spoiler Damn Reincarnation / 빌어먹을 환생

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thomie, Jun 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. mthrfckrr

mthrfckrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was planned to be a short reply yet somehow it ended up like that huh

Anyway a quick recap on what happened the party after 300 years timeskip
    Everyone is still alive and kicking:blobparty: Well, almost.
    Mollon had been safekeeping the edge of the world from the bizarre, mind-corrupting monsters called Noors for hundreds of years, and that experience made him grew tired of living due to the solitude.

Sienna was devasted by the departure of Hamel and spent most of her time reminiscing about him. She's currently went into slumber in the Elven Forest after she was heavily injured by Vermouth and the Black Dragon Lord.

Annise real identity was an incomplete avatar made by the Church's fanatics. She decided to end her pilgrimage midway and went back to the Church just so she can give them the final f*ck you by killing herself.

And not much is known about Vermouth except of some visions of him imprisoned in the Temple of Doom where the Demon King of Destruction resides.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    taovkool, Assassin997, Lucy_ and 18 others like this.
  2. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow their team rocks. Kinda just a bit dismay that both girls end up in MC's harem. After all, their friends is totally solid. But oh well. And man, I hope they can finally have the reunion they deserve.

3. creemr

creemr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ty for the spoilers, is there an mtl going around or is it only on kakaopage?

4. funni

funni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh, every chapter feels like a cliff! is there any mtl in the wild or we'll have to suffer waiting?

5. Derdrom

Derdrom New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please please tell me that ciel has a chance with Him, I don't know why but I do like the two together, can you tell me their relationship as well as her feelings for him and his for her. I need some hope hhh but even when I say that, I need to be slapped with the cold hard truth so lay it on me please! Also thank you for replying to all these people, I've been reading them and gained so much information!

Also you said he rejected her, why was that?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  6. Zyrphox

Zyrphox Member

Reading List:
    Link

bruh I can only see the fanservice image, the rest just says "[​IMG]

layyu likes this.
  7. Counterleon

Counterleon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well im reading it on ridibooks, because the payment is easier for 'foreigner' and also it's a lot easier to mtl just by using chrome translation extension

8. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, after all her father adopted him and they were raised like siblings :blobwoah: so its obvious that he only see her as a sis... :blobsleepless:

I know all his former comrade is still alive right? Did Molon died due to solitude? Or in the dept of suicide cuz of it? :confusedcatblob:

Sienna is still healing in hee hometown, town of elves due to Vermouth 's attack.
    Anise's soul is in the new priestess of holy kingdom
    While Vermouth is last mentioned that he was imprisoned in certain demon king of night or so that's what I remember the name is :blob_pout:

Assassin997, Lucy_, komo komo and 3 others like this.
  9. Shini66

Shini66 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ¿Dónde puedo encontrar la materia prima?

Where am can find the raw?

10. maks.kazanova.91

maks.kazanova.91 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can you tell me where you can read the novel in full?

11. abd21

abd21 Member

Reading List:
    Link

Which one did he reject? I still hope that at the end they will join especially ciel, I thought it was hinted at the beginning that they will marry. But is the novel nearly finished?

12. fantasy

fantasy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No way it's harem. Man, that's so annoying. The story was so good too...

Lxina0, Oh.Kay, hazze and 1 other person like this.
  13. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

Lxina0 likes this.
  14. HanBoitheLamb

HanBoitheLamb Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was probably Ciel the one rejected so did she give up or does she still have feelings for Eugene?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  15. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    I can tell some of yall aint ever read a well written harem because if you did it wouldn't be such a turn off its literally just romance but no woman has to be hurt and most times support eachother and it has no dumb open ending with the mc not choosing any girls plus the action and plot I feel bad for yall because when I see harem I'm interested even more to see if its written properly

Tanhalevi likes this.
  16. arifureta

arifureta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

17. fantasy

fantasy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem is almost always written for horny 14-year-olds to self-insert into. Also, "well written harem" lmao.

Oh.Kay, MatchaMatchaLuv and layyu like this.
  18. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because a well written harem is so damn rare. Most of the time, it's just picking up girls Ina place like a stop over then ascending to another place to pick another girl like they're cabbages. Plenty of stallion novels have been the face of the harem genres and most of them sucks. Give me a proper Poly relationship and I'm interested as well but as I said, it's really really rare and my head would hurt trying to dig thru the trash.

19. arifureta

arifureta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

How exactly did the Sienna and Anise fall for the MC? I can see why they didn’t fall for Molon since he’s a muscle headed idiot but I find it odd that they both fell for Hamel of all people.

I completely agree with you and I sympathize with your efforts to find a decent harem novel amongst trash it’s like searching for a needle in an ever expanding haystack. If you have any to recommend to me please do.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    Oh.Kay, MatchaMatchaLuv and layyu like this.
  20. Hassassein

Hassassein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, i'm reading the raws so i'm like in the chapter 170 or 200, so what i'm gonna say is that Anise and Sienna were in love with Hamel/Eugene in the past for his actions with them. Moron being a muscle head was only interested in the beauties of his tribe... Vermonth was mostly invested in their journey (the same with Hamel). They fell in love in different parts (Anise and Sienna), Sienna was bashful with Hamel because he called her Cute when they meet at the begining of their journey to Helmut, Anise started liking Hamel when they were alone and Anise colapsed due to the stigmas in her body. So Hamel without an ounce of lust aplied oinments in her back to aliviate a little the pain. trougth their journey more and more intercations ocurred so the two became "dependent" (i hope that is the word) of him he always trated as they were only Anise and Only Sienna (not the saint and arch mage) only two girls with a lot of fears, complaints, etc. so little by little they fell in love with him..
    But Hamel was like " Hell no, in wich part of this journey you have time for something like love" (wich in the novel is explained that he in reality felt remorse for not having a descendant or a disciple at least). so the one that stole the march in the story so far is Anise/Christine.

Another Spoiler or something like that is his second grade symptom when he was creating his techniches (Ignition, dead end, etc etc) something that Vermounth teached his second son (the one who created the black lions, the hunting dogs of lionheart) and Eugene was dying inside of shame for that phase of his life as Hamel.

If you need the raws or sothing, PM me i don't have all of them but you can read a few things with mtl.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022