Spoiler My husband who abandoned me suddenly became obsessed with me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rika77, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    He was an indifferent fiance.

To the point where you don't know your fiancee was abused.

But he suddenly started taking care of me.

He separated the abusive marquis and helped them stand on their own feet.

Why does Duke Seahon Blair take care of me by taking time out of his busy schedule?

I foolishly expected him to fall in love with me.

However, the result of my courageous confession was a callous refusal.

"I admit that my words and actions were misleading. But I don't love you.
    I can't do that. You're the enemy who poisoned me."

Before I returned, I was the villain who poisoned her husband.

After regression, the Duke only edified me to prevent a scheduled tragedy.

If that's true,

I didn't even have a place to stand here.

I didn't kill him in the present reality

Still, I was willing to disappear for him, whom I loved .

"……Thank you for all this time. I'll never show up in front of you again."

Link:
    https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=6681233

There are currently 159 chapters, but only the first two chapters have been translated.Any spoilers?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Frequent questions:
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  3. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers:emoji_spam::emoji_spam::emoji_spam:

4. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Angst is what i smell here...:blobtired:there is the full presence of regret:bloborz:

avlirea likes this.
  5. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. bee90

bee90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i actually started to read it 3 years ago and its really good it is in both sides perspectives both of them retun back and he thinks that she not only poison him but cheated him, soooo and did not read to much and dont remember most of what i read but i was looking for this novel for so long that im happy to find it finaly

7. Sema98

Sema98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. bee90

bee90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is what i remember her family its shit, burn her, mistreat her ect, both familys are ememys, first night he thought she refuse him but she have a horrible mark on her arm that way she were only long leave dress, when both return back on the time the where engage, he save her from tuture and he just wants her to have a happy live she wants to avoide unlove marriage again so she is against and tries to find a way tl avoide it, also seem their is a prince that its a mastermind behind some of the míssunderstanding, but i dont remember so not sure about that, i lost my naver acnt i forgot password had to creat a new acnt and then i did not remember the title sooo could not continue

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    So do they know that they both retuned? Why did she poison him? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. bee90

bee90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant answer but as far i remember she just wanted to end the marriage, i actualy dont think she plan to poison him, but to commite suicide, she was tierd of loveless marriage, and yes both of them go back but she did not tell him she reember her passad the chapters i read atleast only got until chp 20 so dont know much details

she was just a tool, he was not bad he just thought she hated him because there famalies are enemys he did not know she was a ilegitimd child until he die, when both retun back he plan on help her so she can have a happy life and take her to his house before they are married on fist life she move before not after so story on second life change, but she wanted to commite suicide by poison and end loveless marriage in firt life, i dont know much couldnt continue reading

best part is that you can read both sovs so you will know their thoughts

my only complian is that he was so indiferrent to her on first time line, an ass to not to pay attention to her, but he did provide what she needed, but only spend time when drinking tea in some occations and thats all, he never atemp to do much as if he just did the nesesary of husband duty thats not enough

if someone hove more spoilers cant purchase cookies to reead so i have to wait but i want to know what happened

Kumoshiro, its0k, Scapezz and 8 others like this.
  11. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moarrr:blob_plusone: thanks for the spoilersss::blobpeaking::

bee90 likes this.
  12. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this before but mostly mtl and it was ongoing before so I'm not sure if it's correct.
    FL thought she did not deserve to be loved after knowing her past life so she is willing to divorce however their marriage is from the emperor's order so she went to the palace. She met the prince at the palace and the prince willingly guided her to the emperor. (I think the prince has already a scheme that he knows ml is with the emperor). While ml is already talking with the emperor to convince him of his divorce and the emperor asks for reasons. ML answered that he hates her to death and doesn't love her at all. It so happens FL heard everything he said and she faint (i think she has a fever or stress myb?). Prince caught her and carry her like a princess while ml was dumbfounded that he didn't expect that fl was here and he saw prince carrying her like she is precious which ml doesn't like at all. So ml grabs fl from the prince but the prince doesn't want to lose her from him so they both won't yield to let go. Also, ml carrying his watch(pocketwatch/wristwatch I think? Idk..) But the moment when ml touches prince with fl, the watch triggers a flashback to where fl was crying in his coffin and keep saying I'm sorry. Ml was confused cause he doesn't have this memory and he can see the flashback after his death.
    Flashback
    FL keep crying and said that everything will work out again. (lol idk) Then the prince appear and told her to give up cause she has nowhere to go and ml is dead. This f**king prince was responsible for all the misunderstanding and he keep rap*ng her, that how she was pregnant. FL keeps begging and crying for help but the prince won't stop. So FL choose death and the prince screamed and tried to stop her but it was too late. ( i feel so disgusted with the prince like a pervert, stalker, and obsessed with fl:blob_coughblood:). FL mocks him that he won't have her even death. ML pocketwatch was smudged by blood (whoever it is, not sure from FL or prince? FL manage to hurt the prince) and its glow. The prince saw it and starts laughing like crazy. He said he won't let her go. You are mine. (Ewww crazy! :blob_coughblood:)
    Flashback end
    ML was confused cause only his family's blood can activate the regression from the watch. So that's how he was able to return time. Only he can remember the past. While ML was in daze, prince was able to hold FL away from ML and told the emperor that he wants FL. Both ML and the prince look at the emperor. The emperor favor the prince very much so he agreed to divorce ml and fl, and let the prince have her. ML was upset and angry (dude, u keep deny her and insisting of divorce! Too late for regret!:blobangery:). Since the flashback, ML now knew that prince was the antagonist of their past life! The prince is happy and carry the FL to his palace.
    Sorry for my messy english. :blobsweat_2: I only read this far.

ANETA, Pipi1989, Biakushi and 33 others like this.
  13. bee90

bee90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!! i did not read that far but he got what he deserves, but i didn't know that the prince was a scumbag
    do you know if they will keep translating?

did not read thar far i lost my naver account and latter i did not know the title i was looking for this novel for 3 year until a month ago when i notice that an angel started to translate i was so happy that i can read this, but i just got 20 chapter that all i did not read that far

snzzykitten, Scapezz and millieeee like this.
  14. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn now i really want some spoilers about ending fl:blobwoah: have suffered so much...:blobsad::blobsad:
    Anyone one please spoileeee:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

15. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺ here for more spoilers

16. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue what happened next :cry::cry::cry:I’m dying from curiosity :sleep::sleep:
    Thanks for the spoilers :);)

Philiagomz and Naenia like this.
  19. Peare

Peare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plz

20. Animefan649

Animefan649 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao prince just took her to his palace and ml let it happen?! Probably because the emperor gave permission but it's just surprising.

Scapezz likes this.